PDA

View Full Version : clans

ME BIGGD01
01-09-2003, 06:55 PM
i just noticed there are 8 clans now and wonder what times people play the most. i know many people still use aliases which i think ruins the game totally. i am getting a little bored seeing the same people day after day (i just want to see more people). i just want the people who use aliases to know that they are taking the fun out of the game because it better to win or lose from someone you kind of know. it also makes you look scared to play. i do not understand why anyone would take the commitment to a clan and yet not use the teams tags. i think the "i am warming up" excuse is weak and whats the difference if you are warming up with your name. i hate losing more than anyone but if someone beats me they deserve to post the screenie of it. i am fine with that and thats what keeps me pretty consistent with my wins. the moral of this post is to say with all of the members here there should be more clansmen playing. is it possible to have a mandatory posting of games to show activity for all clans? i just want to know who i am beating or getting beat by.

SEE YOU IN THE GAME ........ AT THE TIP OF THE DOUBLE BARREL
ME BIGGD

Sirc
01-09-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Jan 9 2003, 01:55 PM
is it possible to have a mandatory posting of games to show activity for all clans? i just want to know who i am beating or getting beat by.
I'm not sure what you're saying here. Please explain.... :)

SALvation
01-09-2003, 07:14 PM
Use the Alias Detective on the Tools page. That is why I developed it :) It's not perfect but sure helps a ton.

Pure_Evil
01-09-2003, 07:31 PM
I agree with the statement that if you join a clan, play with the tags! Alias's take some fun out of it. Practicing can be done off-line. Wear your tags with pride!!

Sauron
01-09-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Pure_Evil@Jan 9 2003, 08:31 PM
I agree with the statement that if you join a clan, play with the tags! Alias's take some fun out of it. Practicing can be done off-line. Wear your tags with pride!!
in Sam unfortunately only without enemys but i agree with Biggs post

TheUltimateWarrior
01-09-2003, 09:35 PM
I play with my tags ALMOST every time

at chan I cant

not my tags there

so I played as T4M

and I never have a time I play on

Sometimes I'm up all night and play
sometimes I play in the morning before I got to school
sometimes I play in the afternoon
sometimes I play in the evening after diner

TheUltimateWarrior
01-09-2003, 10:10 PM
8 clans:
MERC
OUTLAWS
GODS
DOA/MH
DAB
CF
GUNMEN
T4M

ok

just counting :unsure:

TheUltimateWarrior
01-09-2003, 10:11 PM

forgot my old clan

DWF

so you didnt toke us in your counting bawling

np though

ForrestFunk
01-09-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by TheUltimateWarrior@Jan 9 2003, 11:11 PM

forgot my old clan

DWF

so you didnt toke us in your counting  bawling

np though
i think he counted the clans who have forums here ;)

TheUltimateWarrior
01-09-2003, 10:40 PM
jup

meesa tink so too

Strider
01-09-2003, 11:36 PM
meesa tinks ultimate warrior is a dumbass chris zorro sorcerer :wootrock: :jammin: funny.gif

FUS1ON
01-10-2003, 12:17 AM
Yo BIGG :thumbs:

Casanova
01-10-2003, 12:59 PM
Other, smaller clans:
ELF
SUFF
Villains (freaking cannon clan)

Casanova
01-10-2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by TheUltimateWarrior@Jan 9 2003, 11:35 PM
Sometimes I'm up all night and play
Grazy man. onlinetoolong onlinetoolong :huh: :blink:

You should take care of school, it's much more important, isn't it?? :angel: :P

ME BIGGD01
01-12-2003, 04:24 AM
i know the alias program but really do not want to bother wasting the time to figure out who is who. i think it's a great program for the admins but not people like me who just want to play. i just want people to play for there team and make the game more competitive for the other teams. it just makes the game more fun when you have tags of clan members in the game and you kinda know the person from the forums. nothing worst than someone post a win using an alias name and want respect for the win. people are free to use any name they want but i hope they see that if they use different name they are helping to kill the game and reason for having clans. i feel it also makes them look afraid to lose with the clan tag they are from.

although i posted this topic a few days ago, i have noticed many clan members from all clans playing. and alot of them are good and really made the games i played with them fun. i hope the aliases have ended.

:wootrock:

TheUltimateWarrior
01-12-2003, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by Casanova+Jan 10 2003, 02:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Casanova @ Jan 10 2003, 02:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--TheUltimateWarrior@Jan 9 2003, 11:35 PM
Sometimes I&#39;m up all night and play
Grazy man. onlinetoolong onlinetoolong :huh: :blink:

You should take care of school, it&#39;s much more important, isn&#39;t it?? :angel: :P [/b][/quote]
:rofl:

Casanova
01-12-2003, 12:29 PM
:angel:

SASQUATCH
01-12-2003, 12:44 PM
I been playing with my name in every game now. I think it&#39;s best and I do understand now why, because now I like to know
who I am playing but lately I have been playing with mostly Alias names and some are very good but when you win or lost I like
to know now who it is and I can understand how you all feel now.

CSport I have moved up quickly because I have been using my clan tags without colors because we are still voting on it and it will end by monday morning. I have no plans on using different names and I plan on not doing so but use my Tags and let everyone know it&#39;s me playing.

BIGG I just PM you ok.

SAS