PDA

View Full Version : BattleField 1942

SASQUATCH
09-20-2002, 02:19 AM
This game is got to be the best team game to assemble and cordinate players in order to win. Ground, Sea, and air attacks is what's include in this game. Drive tanks and jeeps and trucks and most importantly planes can be used. If I continue to learn to play this game you will see less of me playing SS2 because this game is remarkable. I was hoping that a game would not only have ground attacks but sea and air which really makes it fun to play. I am tired of being on the ground, but now this is amazing how they put it together. This game may very well be the game of the year and I may really play less SS2 but start or begin to play this game.

Everyone should give it a chance because you would need at least 6 to 12 players on each side to make it interesting. Divide the guys to ground, Sea and air attack formation which really would need a plan not just go and kill but team playing will win the game. WW2 is my favorite history and in games and this has change my outlook of games that are fought on the ground like UT2003, SS2, and many other common games to me, while Battlefied 1942 had many different ways of playing. Like I said you may really see me less on SS2 because of this game and I plan on gathering smart team players to play with me and challenge other clans or who ever wants to play. I have no other words to say but to say I love this game and it will be my number one game for me as soon as I learn more about the game.

SASQUATCH

Justncredible
09-20-2002, 10:17 AM
http://boards.ea.com/messages?13@162.HawmahA5sbQ.0@.ef585b1

Sas, I saw it in one of the mags, and it looked great, I was planning on getting it,,, but after reading the forums for it I changed my mind,,, seems they make croteams netcode look good, let me know what you think........ :?

SASQUATCH
09-20-2002, 10:44 AM
I have played it with 14 players in the demo and there is a patch too.
Either way this game makes it interesting because it's not just only on the ground but in the sea and air. I haven't seen a game in this form and I would hope there will be more in the future.

SAS

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-20-2002, 11:20 AM
I've got the game but havn't had a chance to play it yet. My intention was to play the single player part. I never reall got into multiplayer in this type of game. I tried MOHAA and RTCW mutliplayer and did not really get into it. I guess because I just jumped into games not really knowing anyone. If you get a team together I'm interested.

Justncredible
09-20-2002, 11:36 AM
Sas, in those forums i linked they are saying the demo and the game do not play the same,,, when you try it let me know,,, if you say its good i will go get it........ :?:

SASQUATCH
09-20-2002, 01:35 PM
[quote:69dc6160bf="Justncredible"]Sas, in those forums i linked they are saying the demo and the game do not play the same,,, when you try it let me know,,, if you say its good i will go get it........ :?:[/quote:69dc6160bf]

OK that sounds good and I will continue first to play the game then I will purchase it and try it out for about 5 to 7 day before I give you word on it ok.

BTW Rise Of Nation should be coming out which is very much like Empire Earth but more Civilizations and better graphics. We should play some war strategy games not just a game where you really don't need to think much because I feel like a Veggie lately.

SAS

Mr Clean
09-20-2002, 01:56 PM
You and me both. Nothing like a good strategy game to get the mind moving

Sauron
09-20-2002, 09:47 PM
[quote:3df2f563aa="SASQUATCH DOA"][quote:3df2f563aa="Justncredible"]Sas, in those forums i linked they are saying the demo and the game do not play the same,,, when you try it let me know,,, if you say its good i will go get it........ :?:[/quote:3df2f563aa]

OK that sounds good and I will continue first to play the game then I will purchase it and try it out for about 5 to 7 day before I give you word on it ok.

BTW Rise Of Nation should be coming out which is very much like Empire Earth but more Civilizations and better graphics. We should play some war strategy games not just a game where you really don't need to think much because I feel like a Veggie lately.

SAS[/quote:3df2f563aa]

Sas

if u ever need someone to play a strategy game with ya just PM me or contact me!! But pls not a game like C&C where u win just by mass of units! I want a real strategy game like the good old Battle Isle!!!

GothReaper
09-20-2002, 10:01 PM
it's pretty good game the demo was AWESOME!