PDA

View Full Version : Serious Sam Review Coming Soon...

SALvation
01-17-2003, 12:43 AM
I just got our review copy of Sam XBox so look for a review in the coming days. Here's to hoping it doesn't suck. :D

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
01-17-2003, 12:45 AM
:thumbs:

OUTLAWS The Machine
01-17-2003, 12:47 AM
Let us know how the netcode is. It is multiplayer online capable isn't it?

SALvation
01-17-2003, 12:48 AM
It's not live enabled but there is a way to play it online using GameSpy I think. I'll have to look into it as this is the first I've tried my XBox since XMas :D

SALvation
01-17-2003, 12:48 AM
I did notice 3-4 new deathmatch levels which looked pretty badass. And so far it is reminding me why I loved the single player from FE so much :D

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
01-17-2003, 12:50 AM
Have you played online yet?

SALvation
01-17-2003, 12:51 AM
No. I gotta figure out how to hook up my XBox to my PC first. I'll do that over the weekend.

Ozzie
01-17-2003, 08:33 PM
ok guys. i live for xbox over the net. its my thang. been doin it for a year. all i gotta say is use xbconnect.
go to www.xbconnect.com download that software there. you need fast dsl or cable. no isdn idsl or dial up crap. you need adsl cable or. i have biznass cable.... you need a hub a router or other crap that nobody else does. so just get a hub or a router. you need your computer or and you xbox in the same LAN or router or hub. once you do that have your xbox searching for a system link game. once you open up the program there will be a list of games game types and pings. go into a room you want and the game will automaticly show up on your xbox. and you can join it and play it and ****. works for all system link compatible games. also if you plan on hostiing a game you going to need these upload.s 128k upload to host you and another box. 256k upload to host 3 boxes including you and 384k upload to host a full 4 xbox game. or if the game is xbox live compatible than thers no xbox limit just player limit. say you wanted to host a 16 player UC game. that will be about 500k upload. but i must say. xbox online is the ****. i play nothing but halo online. if any of you think you good at it you aint seen me play. ill make you break down and cry. :devil: :devil: :devil: