PDA

View Full Version : Sannie!!!

HAMMER
01-17-2003, 01:36 PM
Sup G!?!?

How ya been? How's college treating you?

Mr. Slik is a big Q2 player. He frequents that Sisters of the Worthless Miracle server as well.

I play mostly UT2003 when I play FPS' anymore tho.

Most of my recent time has been spent on the PS2, so I haven't been on much lately. I will start up again soon tho.

HAMMER
01-17-2003, 01:39 PM
A little trivia about Sanwise: He and I played in a tournament here in Missouri about 5 years ago where we competed in the Elite Division of Quake2. He eliminated me, and I placed third, and he was eliminated in the final round, so he placed second.

That's not the amazing part tho...the cool part is that the guy that eliminated him was none other than Fatal1ty!

Dissectional
01-17-2003, 01:55 PM
Wow...That is pretty sweet!

HAMMER
01-17-2003, 02:07 PM
Fatal1ty comes from KC. He is a really great guy. Very unassuming, and not at all pretentious. He's kinda like Eph. He talks nice, makes you love him, and then beats your ass like an Indian war drum!

Dissectional
01-17-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by HAMMER@Jan 17 2003, 09:07 AM
Fatal1ty comes from KC. He is a really great guy. Very unassuming, and not at all pretentious. He's kinda like Eph. He talks nice, makes you love him, and then beats your ass like an Indian war drum!
Ha ha! Have you seen his site? Man, that kid is something.

Sanwise
01-17-2003, 07:08 PM
College has been treating me fine. :)

I should be done with a BS in Computer Engineering in May 2003. Wootah! I am very glad it is almost done.

You had better start playing Q2 again Hammer. :P I think I saw a guy called Slik but I wasn't sure if it was him or not. I'll be sure to set my sights for him next time. :) My ping was ok there last night until about 10 people hopped on, then it went downhill quickly with frequent phonejacks. :(

Fatal1ty is a good player and deserves all he stardom he has gotten. :)

Hammer, answer my email :P
-Sanwise