PDA

View Full Version : Turtle Power

SALvation
01-17-2003, 07:16 PM
From IGN:

January 16, 2003 - Today at its Gamers' Day, Konami of America reconfirmed that an all-new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game is on the way. Specifically, it announced that versions will arrive on GameCube, PlayStation 2 and PC. Additionally, a pocket version for Game Boy Advance is planned for simultaneous release in October 2003. Looks like turtle shells and leftover pizza are back in for Halloween kids.

The new offering will be based on the revival of the franchise, which the Fox network is bringing back to Saturday morning this February. The show is still based on the famous green dudes Leanardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael, as they seek constant retribution upon Shredder. The game is described as 3D "fighting/action," where players will draw upon their ninja skills to kick, punch, and dodge their way through packs of Foot Ninjas. With a Story Mode and a Vs. Mode there is room for both single and multiplayer action. Whether there is cooperative play for Story Mode is not yet confirmed, but it seems likely.

So now that we have our Turtles in a Half-Shell back, can we get our Battletoads fix? More details soon.

Dissectional
01-17-2003, 07:26 PM
I WANT Battletoads...I still pop that in the NES.
Not a big TMNT fan...comic, cartoon or games.

BTW Sal, just picked up Phantasy Star Collection for the GBA! I know what I will be doing tonight.

Dark Reign
01-17-2003, 10:44 PM
FOX has some seriously shi!tty cartoons and they serioulsy better not screw up our beloved turtles, which I doubt they won't. Oh well, the game has potential I suppose. :drink:

Burn the Witch
01-19-2003, 01:47 AM
man I was a big TMNT fan as a kid (the original cartoons) and I seen all 3 movies, my bet is the game will suck though, as these type things do, like all Disney Games do (except one, you know which one :devil: )

Irishman Q3
02-17-2003, 08:56 AM
WooT!! Bring back the turtles! :wootrock:

unforgiven
02-17-2003, 07:54 PM
Turtles rule cowabunga dude. I loved them as a kid and still do. I am waiting for the 4th movie if there is one. :thumbs: :wootrock:

Rivers
02-19-2003, 03:40 AM
Cool news sal! Man would it be da bomb to get a new battletoads game. :thumbs:

Stealth
02-23-2003, 11:52 PM
it was alot of fun playing those games, back in da days :thumbs:

MR. SLiK
02-24-2003, 01:09 AM
I saw part of the new one, didnt seem that bad.

EXEcution
03-21-2003, 06:04 AM
We'll see what our hard-shelled friends have to show :wootrock:

chaotic42
04-16-2003, 02:20 AM
As long as it doesn't have that stupid part where you have to defuse the mines by the dam.

Lousy poisonous seaweed.... :bandhead:

OUTLAWS BIOHAZARD
04-16-2003, 09:48 PM
Man what I woulden't do if someone were to pop open one of those "bio ooze" containers and smoked it. That would really funny!!!! :rofl:

BTW: TNMNT rule :wootrock: It takes me back to my childhood days. :bawling: I sure do miss those days all that free time to waste. Although I still don't know how to climb the monkey bars. hahahaha! :rofl: