PDA

View Full Version : -CF- ****

-=)DWF(=-DreamScreamer
01-18-2003, 08:41 PM
Hi my dear CF folks,
I got a serious problem with some guys who play on the 1.05 server esp. the SS.RU.1 server.
At first I have a question. Does anybody of CF play on the 1.05 servers? I have seen Isaac, but I know him for long and he is fine.
But now straight to the point. The SeriousSam.ru 1 server is nearly the last of the 1.05 servers where observers are allowed. DWF started with only german players, but now we got a lot more from sweden, denmark, uk, netherlands, estonia and finland. Anytime we are playing on this server we get trashtalked badly. It started with DWF suxxxx hard, continued with DWF is a gayclan and now got to the worst point of calling us DWF is a Hitlerclan. These are the nice words any of my members has to watch it while playing on this server and the words are displayed by using the Bindings you surly know of them and how it looks like. Though there is no way to ignore it and every player can see that ****. Although the bindings are displayed in the colors of CF yellow and white. And the worst thing of it is that the observer pretend to be CF members. The don´t say their names. I used the word "pretend" for the reason I DON´T believe that those ****ing observers are really CF members. I know in the past there have been some players like Speed, Master and Spawn, who havn´t been allways nice, but could it be that they are back and such inpolite ppl?
So please Aries and all CF members let us solve this problem. As I said I don´t believe that they are real CF members and I am not gonna say that it is one of your players talking that ****. Nobody has deserved it to be trashtalked THAT hard and it´s much more then a thorn in my eye.
If you have any clues, or anyone of the whole community please let me know and try to help me to get rid of it.
Thanks for your attention and for your help which will surly come.

-=)DWF(=-DreamScreamer
01-18-2003, 08:42 PM
And I forgot, sorry for the name of the topic all CFs, but it was the best way to get your attention I thought.

SASQUATCH
01-18-2003, 08:52 PM
DreamScreamer try PMing him and I am sure he will answer. Really would be best to consider pming him instead my friend.

Good luck and I am sure you will have this resolve with Aries who is an excellent young man like yourself.

Thank you

SAS

-=)DWF(=-DreamScreamer
01-18-2003, 09:30 PM
Thx SAS, I already PMed Aries, but no answer. I am gonna wait for it. But if anyone has a clue just pm me.

»°ßåD«
01-18-2003, 09:35 PM
I don't know any CF in 1.05...hmmmm..maybe it's speed or master messing around or someone pretending anyways me and aries will get to the bottom of it

»°ßåD«
01-18-2003, 09:38 PM
i have found out something interesting ..... was his name Terminator -CF- because i just saw him on all seeing eye and as i've never heard of him and if hes trying to do the old tags hes got them wrong ..i must consider that it's him....but i think this would be better off private

*edit* it's Terminator was is doing it

Haze
01-18-2003, 09:41 PM
Ehh , Dream , i wonder , are we a gayclan?

I thought that we were a lederhosen schwulclan.

:ghey: ?

»°ßåD«
01-18-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by OrangeHaze@Jan 18 2003, 09:41 PM

:rofl:

Sauron
01-18-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by OrangeHaze@Jan 18 2003, 10:41 PM

:lol: :w00t: :rofl:

Aries
01-18-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by -=)DWF(=-DreamScreamer@Jan 18 2003, 09:30 PM
Thx SAS, I already PMed Aries, but no answer. I am gonna wait for it. But if anyone has a clue just pm me.
Just for the record...I wasn't logged in on the forums so I could not reply until now

I will get to the bottom of this

I promise

SASQUATCH
01-18-2003, 10:38 PM
Sometimes it's best to have it done privately by pming the leaders and trying to keep it alway from anyone seeing it.
That way it will in case limit the post and mostly prevent any misunderstanding.

SAS

»°ßåD«
01-18-2003, 10:49 PM
i think it would be best to close this

Aries
01-18-2003, 10:53 PM
We will deal with this further in private

Yet I would want to say this

The way that has been talked to the DWF clan is unacceptable!

I understand DWF's concern and anger

Values of good spirit, sportsmanship and respect are core values for any CF on my team (ssam2 section of the memberlist)

I will do anything in my power to help DWF