PDA

View Full Version : For those clowns that can't drive...

SL802404
04-17-2004, 02:23 AM
Driving tutorial...Click Me (http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/driving.htm)

After having to drive from mid-new jersey to upstate New York, I came across so many rampant idiots that I decided to see if there were any REAL driving guides for the real world. Fortunately I came across one and thought maybe that I could help out anyone here that is having a difficult time driving (by my standards). Well needless to say on my trip I came across people that were going 30 mph in a 40..(obviously senior citizens who dont understand that they are going to die any minute and should be going 70+ to wherever they ahve to go), as well as people that were overcautious in a residential area (like whiping out 1 kid is gonna do any harm to this world..if anything you should be given a medal cause if a kid is dumb enough to get hit by a car he shouldnt be here anyways), and the annoying parkers that need a radar on top of their car to make sure they dont hit anything, and by the time they are done you could have read 3 books. I think its about time that Drivers Ed starts to teach a little about offensive driving...and not so much on the defensive driving.

SL802404
04-17-2004, 02:57 AM
http://picture.funnyjunk.com/pics/nocell.jpg

NightBreed
04-17-2004, 03:00 AM
:lol: Haha....that's great !! :thumbs:

Fragetti
04-17-2004, 12:00 PM
:rofl: good one :thumbs:

Goober
04-17-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by SL802404@Apr 16 2004, 09:23 PM
as well as people that were overcautious in a residential area (like whiping out 1 kid is gonna do any harm to this world..if anything you should be given a medal cause if a kid is dumb enough to get hit by a car he shouldnt be here anyways)
If you drive to fast in our neighborhood you will get a quick visit from me or one of my neighbors and a fast explanation about how badly your ass will get kicked if you continure to do so. This has worked real well in the past 12 years and we have a quiet and safe neighborhood now.

Small children DO have the tendency to run out in the road at the worst possisble time, when you have your own you will understand this and think differently about what you just said.
I would hate to think what would happen if some fool drove without caution and ran over a kid in this or any neighborhood around here. More than likely he would die from a gunshot wound.

SL802404
04-17-2004, 03:58 PM
lol i think i should make a disclaimer for everyhing i post from now on..

DISCLAIMER:nothing I say should be taken seriously

Goober
04-17-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by SL802404@Apr 17 2004, 10:58 AM
lol i think i should make a disclaimer for everyhing i post from now on..

That would help.....as I get older my sense of humor isn't as sharp as it once was. I have a hard time telling when someone is serious or trying to be funny. So I tend to error on the cranky side.

LaSH
04-17-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by SL802404@Apr 17 2004, 03:58 PM

Then do us all a favor and shut the **** up and dont say nothing at all. :thumbs:

SL802404
04-17-2004, 10:35 PM
Then do us all a favor and shut the **** up and dont say nothing at all.  :thumbs:

Do everyone including yourself a favor and go jump off a bridge :thumbs:

LaSH
04-17-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by SL802404@Apr 17 2004, 10:35 PM

Then do us all a favor and shut the **** up and dont say nothing at all.*  :thumbs:

Do everyone including yourself a favor and go jump off a bridge :thumbs:
:lol: :w00t: :rofl:

SL802404
04-17-2004, 10:56 PM
..your still here, why? :thumbs:

LaSH
04-17-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by SL802404@Apr 17 2004, 10:56 PM
..your still here, why? :thumbs:
Ive always been here. Your the one that left last time,dont yah remeber?

SL802404
04-17-2004, 11:25 PM
well if you just jumped off that bridge it would be tough to come back...and you havent always been here despite what you may think. This clan was started well before you buddy... :thumbs:

LaSH
04-18-2004, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by SL802404@Apr 17 2004, 11:25 PM
well if you just jumped off that bridge it would be tough to come back...and you havent always been here despite what you may think. This clan was started well before you buddy... :thumbs:
And if you would just shut the hell up we wouldnt have to see your post.

As for the memeber stuff,yah,true,DS was created way before me. But i dont remeber saying it wasnt. And i also dont remeber saying i have been a memeber since the start.

But i do remeber one thing though,were not buds. So you know what you can do with your buddy commenet.

You left here saying we werent takeing this games as serious as we need to. And i also remeber lack of support when some of us did try. And now you get voted back in and want to do just the oppisite of what you complained about to start with. We now take this game to serious and dont spend enough time hanging out for sh!ts and giggles.

LOL,thats all for me,im threw with you now. You may continue posting your little sh!ts and giggles threds. I gusse i take this to seriously now. :thumbs: :wave:

SL802404
04-18-2004, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by LaSH+Apr 18 2004, 12:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LaSH &#064; Apr 18 2004, 12:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SL802404@Apr 17 2004, 11:25 PM
well if you just jumped off that bridge it would be tough to come back...and you havent always been here despite what you may think.* This clan was started well before you buddy... :thumbs:
And if you would just "shut the hell up we wouldnt have to see your post.

As for the memeber stuff,yah,true,DS was created way before me. But i dont remeber saying it wasnt. And i also dont remeber saying i have been a memeber since the start.

But i do remeber one thing though,were not buds. So you know what you can do with your buddy commenet.

You left here saying we werent takeing this games as serious as we need to. And i also remeber lack of support when some of us did try. And now you get voted back in and want to do just the oppisite of what you complained about to start with. We now take this game to serious and dont spend enough time hanging out for sh&#33;ts and giggles.

LOL,thats all for me,im threw with you now. You may continue posting your little sh&#33;ts and giggles threds. I gusse i take this to seriously now. :thumbs: :wave: [/b][/quote]
since when do you think I seriously listen to you??...so if you tell me to shut the hell up you can count on seeing more of my posts..

"member since the start"....i think you basically just made an idiot out of yourself in the same line that you were trying to defend yourself.

ok bud...i wont call you bud from now on. (maybe if you werent retarded you could figure out that I wasnt being literal when I say bud)

And when the hell did I say you guys werent taking this game seriously enough...um never (find it if you can in the private section, id love to see it). You just assume **** that you shouldnt... And when did I say you guys were taking this game too seriously?...in fact I think i said "i think its awesome how everyone is so passionate about it"..id also love to see that one. I just said it would be cool if you guys talk about other things and joke around once in a while. I think you need to take a step up from those dr seuss books and learn to read...bud.

please be "threw" with me..cause im getting kinda sick of your pointless comments after I say something like I actually am going to listen to you. I will continue posting my little "sh&#33;ts and giggles threds" if i feel like it. I think you take everything too seriously and should get a sense of ****en humor.. Please do us all a favor if your "threw" with me and dont respond and just let the mods delete our posts..cause frankly I dont wanna hear your sh&#33;t. :thumbs:

Pure_Evil
04-18-2004, 12:49 AM
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/yawn1.gif
boring guys

Master The Possabilities