PDA

View Full Version : hey gods gladiator

Free Styler
01-19-2003, 09:44 AM
i read your post about halo and let me tell ya this.I've played halo countless times at this game.Not once did he say a word of direspect towards me.I've heard sh*t from counteless people tho playing this game.And to be quite franc whit you.I never mentionned it here or pm'd anyone to say my true thoughts about it.Actully i probably let myself go a few times more then he did.When i say let myself go i mean probably not awnsering seomeone or similar feeling kinda pisset.So whenerver i play this game from now on.If i see you i'll be concetrating my efforts on you and only you.Not being often on the forums myself and seing your thread just gave me that to say.ps halo i just needed to say my opinion on that hehe.And gods gladiator no disrespect towards you from me.Just my opinion. :yohoho:

Falkentyne
01-19-2003, 11:47 AM
I've known halo from before he was a Merc. I've always liked him, and always will.

»°ßåD«
01-19-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Falkentyne@Jan 19 2003, 11:47 AM
I've known halo from before he was a Merc. I've always liked him, and always will.
i second that :shifty: ;)

SASQUATCH
01-19-2003, 01:18 PM
Halo is a funny man when playing and that is all I know of him. He plays the game and just wants to have fun and I have never had any problems with him and I love playing with him and enjoy talking to him a lot when we have the chance. He is patience and honest man and has shown respect to me and to everyone.

At times it is best to PM that person and to avoid problems that will have others post here as we speak. It helps to defuse the problem and I myself would prefer to stay away from it but I will at times get involve only because of Gamemecca so that we can have fewer problems and find other solutions to the problem in private.

It is something for all to think about when we know that it may cause a response or a reply on the subject.

Peace is what we need to consider first before anything especially in public when in fact we should also consider it done in private.

I hope you all understand that what's important is working it out even if it means never talking to the person if that is the only solution, but finding a key that will prevent others and escalate problems.

These are my thoughts and why I decided to get involve here now. It has nothing to do with who is right and who is wrong but in finding away to make it trouble-free for all of us or individuals.

I hope you understand where I am coming from because peace is what we need so that we can continue at GameMecca by exchanging ideas and solutions to improve on all ends at the forum and games.

Thank you

SAS

Me(UK)
01-19-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Isaac+Jan 19 2003, 02:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Isaac @ Jan 19 2003, 02:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Falkentyne@Jan 19 2003, 11:47 AM
I&#39;ve known halo from before he was a Merc. &nbsp;I&#39;ve always liked him, and always will.
i second that :shifty: ;) [/b][/quote]
You&#39;ve got no choice SON :angel: :oooo: :thumbs:

Casanova
01-19-2003, 02:41 PM
:lol:

SASQUATCH
01-19-2003, 02:54 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gods-Gladiator
01-19-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Free Styler@Jan 19 2003, 09:44 AM
i read your post about halo and let me tell ya this.I&#39;ve played halo countless times at this game.Not once did he say a word of direspect towards me.I&#39;ve heard sh*t from counteless people tho playing this game.And to be quite franc whit you.I never mentionned it here or pm&#39;d anyone to say my true thoughts about it.Actully i probably let myself go a few times more then he did.When i say let myself go i mean probably not awnsering seomeone or similar feeling kinda pisset.So whenerver i play this game from now on.If i see you i&#39;ll be concetrating my efforts on you and only you.Not being often on the forums myself and seing your thread just gave me that to say.ps halo i just needed to say my opinion on that hehe.And gods gladiator no disrespect towards you from me.Just my opinion. :yohoho:
What response would you like?

I know, im scared and im gonna run off and hide in a corner and cry myself to sleep.

Oh no, i wont be able to sleep, cos im so scared.

Actually im terrified, and now for another :drink:

SALvation
01-19-2003, 05:28 PM
Can&#39;t we all just get along?

Gods-Gladiator
01-19-2003, 05:33 PM
I did say yesterday i wasnt saying anything more on the matter.

But people wanna carry it on :drink:

Free Styler
01-19-2003, 11:44 PM
hey gods whaterver replie you say i don&#39;t give a :w00t: .Anyways i was not expecting a reply from you.And to be honest the part about concentrating my efforts on you means pretty much getting drunk and having a laugh.Anyways since your saying you said it was over well good.But i must of went over that thread.what it meant was that you probably choose the rong person to diss.because i don&#39;t usally get involded in these discussions but like i said i respect halo and to me it sounded mushy the thread you started.So overall case closed and :drink: to you too

Gods-Gladiator
01-20-2003, 08:43 AM
have a :drink: on me.

Justncredible
01-24-2003, 04:57 AM
how interesting to see how the mercs can flame a GODS all they want and not one of the admins says a thing,,, oh wait big daddy Sal is a merc, I forgot, just like I almost forgot how a GODS got banned for a week while a merc got banned for 2 days, 2 days that he posted everyday of too, I do not think anything will change so all I ask is that Sal PLEASE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; tell your dogs to shut up and leave us alone, stop trying to pick non stop fights with our members, you guys do it in the games and you do it here in the forums, this is not to much to ask, I hope.

SASQUATCH
01-24-2003, 02:23 PM
I say we pick on the GODS and Ban them for ever. :rofl: j/k

Casanova
01-24-2003, 02:27 PM
:rofl:

Grimmy
01-24-2003, 05:58 PM
:rofl:

SALvation
01-24-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Justncredible@Jan 23 2003, 11:57 PM
how interesting to see how the mercs can flame a GODS all they want and not one of the admins says a thing,,, oh wait big daddy Sal is a merc, I forgot, just like I almost forgot how a GODS got banned for a week while a merc got banned for 2 days, 2 days that he posted everyday of too, I do not think anything will change so all I ask is that Sal PLEASE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; tell your dogs to shut up and leave us alone, stop trying to pick non stop fights with our members, you guys do it in the games and you do it here in the forums, this is not to much to ask, I hope.
I know its stuck in your head that you think since I am a MERC I show favoritism. I won&#39;t even waste my energy trying to change your mind.

Each banning has separate circumstances.

Don&#39;t like something? Leave.

::: DARK PSI :::
01-24-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Justncredible@Jan 24 2003, 12:57 AM
Some people just never listen... <shrug>

:rolleyes:

Grimmy
01-24-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by :: DARK LEVIATHAN ::+Jan 24 2003, 02:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (:: DARK LEVIATHAN :: @ Jan 24 2003, 02:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Justncredible@Jan 24 2003, 12:57 AM

:rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
some people never do what they say they are *cough cough* LEV&#33;&#33; shuriken

01-24-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Grimmy+Jan 24 2003, 03:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimmy @ Jan 24 2003, 03:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -:: DARK LEVIATHAN ::@Jan 24 2003, 02:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Justncredible@Jan 24 2003, 12:57 AM

some people never do what they say they are *cough cough* LEV&#33;&#33; shuriken [/b][/quote]
Bah.. almost forgot.. i will talk to sally now...

Slash
01-24-2003, 08:08 PM
Hey Lev, your Detroit server has been playing a little strange lately. :rolleyes:

Snip3r
01-24-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by SALvation@Jan 19 2003, 12:28 PM
Can&#39;t we all just get along?
I love you

Grimmy
01-24-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by :: DARK LEVIATHAN ::+Jan 24 2003, 03:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (:: DARK LEVIATHAN :: @ Jan 24 2003, 03:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Grimmy@Jan 24 2003, 03:43 PM

Originally posted by -:: DARK LEVIATHAN ::@Jan 24 2003, 02:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Justncredible@Jan 24 2003, 12:57 AM

some people never do what they say they are *cough cough* LEV&#33;&#33; shuriken
Bah.. almost forgot.. i will talk to sally now... [/b][/quote]
your too late. And where the hell were you last night?? I bought a whole bunch of bananas for ya, and you didn&#39;t show :WTF:

Gods-Gladiator
01-25-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by SASQUATCH@Jan 24 2003, 02:23 PM
I say we pick on the GODS and Ban them for ever. :rofl: j/k
I say U shut your mouth&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

:drink: :drink: :drink: hahahahahaha how u doin sas my good friend????

:drink:

01-25-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Slash@Jan 24 2003, 04:08 PM
Hey Lev, your Detroit server has been playing a little strange lately. :rolleyes:
Detroit server ROCKS&#33; NO LAG WHATSOEVER&#33; :P :rofl:

Grimmy
01-25-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by :: DARK LEVIATHAN ::+Jan 24 2003, 08:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (:: DARK LEVIATHAN :: @ Jan 24 2003, 08:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Slash@Jan 24 2003, 04:08 PM
Detroit server ROCKS&#33; NO LAG WHATSOEVER&#33; :P :rofl: [/b][/quote]
no lag when you are only playing with yourself

that didn&#39;t sound right :shifty: