PDA

View Full Version : Croc Tear Ring Encounter

Sepra
04-27-2004, 03:20 PM
Anyone want to help me get the ring sometime?

FUS1ON
04-27-2004, 03:43 PM
No, Nope, Nada, No way, No how oh ok what time? :wave:

OUTLAWS The Machine
04-27-2004, 04:20 PM
I will help. BTW drop rate seems like 10%. :bandhead:

Drakorian
04-27-2004, 07:57 PM
Yeah, Drop rate is pretty low, for me it was 1 of 3. I lost the lotto on the first time, didn't drop the second or thrid time. I ended up purchasing the ring. You get credit for the encounter every time, even if it doesn't drop. Let me know when you want to do it, I'll help you :thumbs:

Sepra
04-27-2004, 10:03 PM
Yeah, I at least want to get credit for the encounter even if it doesnt drop. If I can't get it then I might just go shopping. :thumbs:

I'm free on Saturday if anyone can do it then (preferably mid morning or afternoon time)

Black Rose
04-28-2004, 12:27 AM
the name of that encounter sounds really erotical :angel: :oooo:

I will help Sep :jammin: and would love to get that ring also someday :)

Yetti
05-09-2004, 10:50 PM
Would love to help ya. Encounter mob respawns every 15 minutes. We can slay her easily. Pulling her babies and them yelling for help brings her to island, or i can grab my snorkel and pull er outa the water as many times as you like. We'll get that ring, no need to buy it, she respawns way too often to fork out your hard earned dough. Good strat in my opinion is to gank her, then drop down a ship, sail over to the eeire darkness mob, gank that one, then return, do her again, go for some BoS/BoM action, return, then her, then traitor's dagger, then her, then eerie darkness... you get the idea. It'd make for some adventure while waiting for the encounter, but whatever u like im there

Sepra
05-10-2004, 07:15 AM
Well, thx all for getting the ring today with me. Unfortunately for some reason the grp didnt get credit but the ring dropped. Yetti was awesome and took me out later on today to do it again. It took us two times to kill that SOB before we got credit BUT we got another ring drop for Rosie!! :wootrock:

Black Rose
05-10-2004, 07:42 AM
:w00t: Thanks all for the help :wootrock:
It was awesome :D

Hehehe I woke up for the ML2 raid to do the last steps, but it was cancelled and moved to monday. So I was totally awake, because my alarm clock was set to the loudest sound and I couldnīt go sleep again. Than it was the best to kill this crocodile again for the credit and another ring YEHAAAW :w00t: :wootrock: