PDA

View Full Version : Golden Spear Raid

Cirantone/Nectarios
05-07-2004, 12:58 AM
Never mind. Not gonna happen.

Cirantone/Nectarios
05-09-2004, 08:35 PM
It's lookin like the best time for me is gonna be 8 est. If you guys can help please post and let me know.

Yetti
05-09-2004, 10:08 PM
I'm there for ya dude:)
Got mine posted for the previous day. Let's hope its good practice for yours.
Just an FYI, you've only got a few days left, we need an (exact) time so that we can make arrangements to help ya:) Also, might wanna PM some of our members in the game. Your encounter doesnt have a date or time listed on the name of the thread. Might need to let some people know it's yours and to direct em to the forums or something. In any event, I work and go to school... I don't have jack to do in the weekday evenings but love my guildies. Hope we get enough to pummel that encounter for ya!

Yetti
05-10-2004, 05:09 PM
8 est? Yikes cutting it close now, they're doing ML2 then. They must not have read your thread or something. Posting a time/date on your thread's name next time might avoid a bit of the confusion. I'll be there with bells on, let's hope we get enough bro:)

Yetti
05-11-2004, 06:04 AM
You canceling your raid mark? I was looking forward to it bro! Now I have nothing to do that day but eat cheetos and drink whatever this is :drink: until i burst. You don't really want me to explode do ya dude?

OUTLAWS The Machine
05-11-2004, 11:11 AM
what day? when? :WTF: