PDA

View Full Version : Golden Spear: Wednesday May 12th 7est

Yetti
05-09-2004, 09:38 PM
[This encounter has been completed at 8:01pm after beginning at 7:15pm Wednesday, May 12th. Thank you all for whom participated, it was truely a flawless victory. This proves once again, that our guild ROCKS! Thx guys!]

-----------------------------------------
Topic: The Golden Spear Encounter
For: :cool: Yetti <Outlaws of Darkness> :cool:
-----------------------------------------
;) Date: Wednesday, May 12th
;) Time: 7:00pm eastern standard time
;) Location: Stygia Haven (Leaving the haven at 7:15pm est)
;) Duration: Approximately 30-70 minutes depending on turnout.
;) Recommended: 2 fg. 4 shield tanks (pallies), 4 healers (clerics) - [at least 2 playing clerics], 2 may be bots, 1 powerfont, anyone else who wants to come:)
**Note: 2fg of just about anything with a cleric each and a font can do this. Optimal settings are a bunch of shields and healers though.
;) Loot Rules: Open Lotto to anyone on anything. One item per player, roll till you win. Legendary components, weapons, then gear will be lottoed respectively. (/random 100 of course) There will be no lotto on the artifact if it drops.
----------------------------------------
;) Upon Completion encounter, there will be a 5 minute "dance of the sugar plum yetti&#39;s." This will be proceded by high fives, hugs, and my eternal gratitude to all that show. (And of course the lotto&#33;)

Yetti
05-09-2004, 10:02 PM
**Please read before coming on the raid.
------------------------------------------------
Encounter: The Golden Spear
<Basic Walkthrough>
Schedule:
7:00-7:15 ~ Grouping at the Stygia Haven.
7:15-7:16 ~ Group assignments.
7:16-7:20 ~ Trek to the Oasis. (59300, 25600 Stygia Delta)
7:20-7:21 ~ First font down, Pulling &#39;J&#39; djini.
7:21-7:30 ~ J falls down, drops ubah lewt.
7:30-7:31 ~ Second font down, Pulling &#39;H&#39; djini.
7:31-7:40 ~ H falls down, drops ubah lewt.
7:40-7:41 ~ Third font down, Pulling &#39;L&#39; djini.
7:41-8:00 ~ L falls down, dropping ubah lewt.
8:00-8:15 ~ Lotto.
-------------------------------------------------
Notes:
** J djini is pbaoe/crush. All tanks circle and stick, guards up, font down, healers and casters remain at font out of range. Healers spam medium group heal after pbaoe. Energy resistance is important. Save BoF for 3rd mob. Simple.
** H djini is insta bolt/thrust. Casters, you will die. But we love your sacrafices for such a worthy cause. All tanks circle, stick, guards up, font down, healers and casters remain at the font yet again, rez tanks and healers, leaving casters dead. Upon killing H, rez casters and quickly move to L.
** L djini is healing/slash. This may be the only tricky part. This mob uses a healing field that looks like a cloud of sparkly stars. The trick is to keep this mob out of his healing field. All tanks stick to the mob, font goes down, casters and healers remain at font doing their thing. Once one player has aggro, the object is to kite the mob out of his healing field. This will mean constant movement. Once you see that you have recieved aggro, you must keep moving until L targets another who will then have to do the same. After you lose aggro, simply stick back up on L. Can&#39;t stress this enough: Keep L out of his healing field, he is unkillable if he keeps healing.
Roles:
Tanks ~ /stick, spam styles, guard/pro/intercept. Kite last mob.
Healers ~ Powerfont, spread heals, single lines, rez, resists. Kite last mob.
Casters ~ Damage add, crack, nukes, mild dying. Kite last mob.
Estimated Loot:
1 Dust of Creation
5-8 Weapons
2-6 Pieces of armor
1-2 Accessory drops
The Golden Spear
~There should be just about enough loot for everyone to get something, I hope.
~In the rare event that someone schedules a pop ml raid, this date may be subject to change. I will keep info posted. I have no control over the interests of others, and I forsee the possibility that some may desire to schedule an event that conflicts with this one. Nothing I can do but pray for some compassion.
***PLEASE DON&#39;T SCHEDULE A RAID BEFORE THIS ENCOUNTER***

FUS1ON
05-09-2004, 10:09 PM
WOW&#33; How the heck could you go wrong with details like that? :D

See ya there bud :wave:

OUTLAWS The Machine
05-09-2004, 10:10 PM
:thumbs:

Yetti
05-11-2004, 05:54 AM
The time of prophecy is soon upon us. The demise of the djini at the oasis draws near&#33; Polish your armor, dust off your spell books, and wipe clean the blood of your thirsty blades. For honor&#33; For Albion&#33; For the alliance&#33; Onward to victory&#33;&#33;&#33;

<Ponders for a second> I&#39;m sorry, sometimes I get a little carried away after visiting the silly roleplaying servers. Hey guys and gals, it&#39;s getting close to time for my encounter. I would like to know who all can help. It&#39;s only about a day away, and I need a little head count so that I know who to start sucking up to so I can have enough necessary classes to come do this right.

:hmmm: So who else can come?

Saretta
05-11-2004, 10:17 AM
:thumbs:

OZZYOGRE
05-12-2004, 02:08 PM
It would be a cold day in hell before I would ever bring my infi to help with this artifact encounter :devil: (lol)

I will however bring my ubah sexy ogre armsman and cleric and destroy the jinnis for you shuriken

Sepra
05-12-2004, 04:21 PM
:rofl: omg, I just laughed so hard :D

Unfortunately I teach tonight and wont walk through the door tilll 7:30 :( then 5 mins Bio, wash up, and get a drink after that If you bumped it up I could help :unsure:

Yetti
05-12-2004, 05:44 PM
Would really love the help, but I fear if i changed the time on the event now, that I may lose some others who&#39;ve read this post already. If ya get on at 7:35 there&#39;s still time to help with the last mob, he&#39;s the only pain in the butt. No worries though, im sure outlaws will destroy this encounter&#33;

OUTLAWS Jag
05-12-2004, 06:03 PM
I will be there :thumbs:

OUTLAWS Spike
05-12-2004, 08:52 PM
catch me in the game and I&#39;ll help :thumbs:

V98ci
05-12-2004, 08:56 PM
I recently found I have a 50 pally on my account&#33; Hmmmm, wonder where that came from? :WTF:

I&#39;ll be there from work of course. :thumbs:

Hammertime
05-12-2004, 10:25 PM
I&#39;m getting on a plane at that time. :bandhead:
Headed to E3 in LA. Home of the Double Double from In-N-Out Burgers&#33; :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock:

Yetti
05-13-2004, 01:18 AM
This encounter has been completed. Thanks to everyone who participated in person as well as in spirit. Couldn&#39;t have done it without ya&#39;ll. GJ everyone.

OUTLAWS The Machine
05-13-2004, 01:40 AM
:thumbs: :drink:

Sepra
05-13-2004, 12:23 PM
Glad I was able to help after all&#33;&#33; Grats Yetti&#33;&#33; :wootrock:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
05-13-2004, 01:10 PM
Glad we were able to help.