PDA

View Full Version : ML Raids

Skylen
05-10-2004, 09:23 PM
Summer and Frontiers is swiftly coming up, and I want to get ready to go out and enjoy them both. As for the ML's, I would like to wrap up leading them by the end of next month(June), so here's what I'm proposing, and please give feedback if you have any other suggestions:

Running through 5 ML's a week, wed - sun. If enough people don't show up, will try to do as many steps as we can, and then wait for the next loop which would be two weeks away. ML3 has been the only raid I haven't been able to get under 6 hours, all other raids I've timed to be under 6 hours, not including lotto on a couple, so ML3 would happen on a Sat or Sun early in the day to account for the time factor. All other raids would start at 7 pm est, and finish up by 1 am est. And each loop would shift them by a day or two for people that can't make a certain day/night.

My hopes here is that people needing trial 10 of a ml can get it quickly, while others needing ML exp can cap out fast, while others who have just hit their 40's range can get to ml10 quickly and join us in frontiers while on their way to 50.

If I don't get a lot of feedback, I'll scrap this idea and get ready to party the summer away.... =)

Thanks
Skylen

OUTLAWS The Machine
05-10-2004, 10:12 PM
You like punishment dont you? :rofl:

V98ci
05-10-2004, 11:27 PM
:thumbs: Let's get started! :thumbs:

Saretta
05-10-2004, 11:38 PM
WOOT!!

Skylen
05-11-2004, 12:10 AM
Oh hell no, I just want us to be #1 server for frontier kick butt realm!!! =) That and I figured can throw an artifact in there here and there that take a ton of people, that FlameDancer Boots encounter was really rough, I'm wondering if we were the first group to do it the other day. I thought wewere going to go down there for a minute or two.. Whew.. =)

Skylen

Mr Clean
05-11-2004, 12:55 AM
Sky thanks for leading all these raids, that is mucho cool of you...

Sepra
05-11-2004, 03:14 AM
Oh my, I would love to participate. I need 3,4,5, 7, 8,9, 10 for my sorc :P

Grimmy
05-11-2004, 05:24 AM
Well after not getting credit on 3.10 a couple time, I have frowned on MLs. It's been a while, been on ML5 since then but because I don't have 3 and 4 done, IMO it was a waste of time (should get next ability instead of having to have the previous ones done).

As for ML3, ya could split it into 2 days, half and half. Bad thing for me, I work second shift and I don't get home till midnight :( So more then likely I'd miss out on it. I just don't want to have to sit through all 6+ hours of it (first time was more like 8+ hours :wacko: )

OUTLAWS The Machine
05-11-2004, 11:14 AM
Grimmy - after ML3, most of the MLs are pretty fun and a lot quicker. Get any ml done that you can. First one I did with my bot was ML8.

OUTLAWS BIOHAZARD
05-11-2004, 02:20 PM
Hey yall sounds like fun I need all of ml7 and ml9 and ml10 so if anyone knows when the next ml7 raid is I would love to jump on it please just 3 more Ml's and Ill be done with em all woot! :wootrock:

Thanks alot!
BIOHAZARD

OZZYOGRE
05-11-2004, 03:37 PM
Maybe I will do the ml's after all. Still stuck with only having ML1 done. Hey I bet someone really wants to play my infi right lol. J/k hopefully work won't interfere too much.

Grimmy
05-11-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS The Machine@May 11 2004, 05:14 AM
Grimmy - after ML3, most of the MLs are pretty fun and a lot quicker. Get any ml done that you can. First one I did with my bot was ML8.
Just wish more of them were being done late night, say after midnight :(

Jonenus
05-11-2004, 10:54 PM
I think its a good u r doing this i well try to be there as much as i can

OZZYOGRE
05-12-2004, 02:04 PM
Is this starting tonight?

Skylen
05-12-2004, 04:04 PM
No, I will probably start it next Wed(5/19) and try a week trial and see what the results are like, and if there is enough interest, will continue it on... I will post friday afternoon what the schedule will be like for next week, I'm just trying to collect as much feedback as I can before posting a schedule...

Skylen