PDA

View Full Version : Guard of Valor

Deals
05-13-2004, 04:23 PM
This is the last artifact on my list to get thankfully. I need help to get this one since Danos cannot be solo pulled anymore. Let me know if you are available to help, shouldn't take real long at all.

OUTLAWS The Machine
05-13-2004, 06:12 PM
I can help. You need to set a time though.

Deals
05-13-2004, 06:34 PM
Friday May 15th at 6:00 pm EST sound ok? Here's what visionofsages has to say if anyone is interested:

Location: one of 2 camps, 32k 26k Green Glades or 31k 13k Green Glades

It is no longer possible to pull Danos away from his three guards when he moves to his night camp. (1.69 patch, Apr 14 2004

I'm betting you can still pull with a solo puller and then pull Danos out of the pack with the group and deal with him as you always have. Just kite the others away. Apr 14 2004
- Qisa

Ummm we just did Danos at his night camp with 1.5 groups and I didn't notice any change at all. I didn't see any named guards. We got a few red con patrollers that popped during the middle of the fight, but nothing too tough.
If they made it tougher I sure as heck didn't notice it. Apr 14 2004
- Verol Faithbringer

Danos has 2 nmed mobs that roam w/ him in the centaur village. We had 2 clerics polearms, s/s arms, merc, minstrel, pally and a theurg. We pulled a lot of the village before Danos to avoid adds during the main pul. We puled Danos, neigther of his named freinds came along. As we were beating on him normal centaurs woul come to help him so try and have some CC. Danos has a huge hp pool an dealt 350-500 dmg on me (arms w/ capped sc gear) Just keep beating on him and deal w/ the adds, we took him in about 10 mins. Pally died once and a cleric did once. Once the s/s arms gained aggro it was easy we just kept whcking onhim till he died. Dec 1
- Connovor

Earlier tonight while we (our group) were camping Eramai in Green Glades for the Cloudsong cloak...we decided pulling the town next to us. Our psychotic Thane saw Danos (one of the few named at the city), and told us he was pulling it. Okay, no problem. I was getting ready to /log out just incase for a wipe, LOL!

He brought 3 centaurs from the village, unless one of our group members aggroed him - I'm not sure which happened...but if it's the first one, be ready.

One group can handle this. Have damage add on, 2 healers and a shaman (if you're from a different realm, have 2 druids/clerics, and 1 bard/minstrel) etc. Keep tanking him, he's nothing special, straight up melee. He does hit for 600-900 and has tons of HP. But an experienced group should have zero problems though.

I (one of the healers) had to use a single-line insta heal on the other healer who Danos was aggroed upon. Nov 27
- Asakura Yoh

FUS1ON
05-13-2004, 06:34 PM
I'm 1-1 against that sucker so far, Count Shodin in

Skylen
05-13-2004, 09:15 PM
Why not put together an artifact run for everyone tomorrow night.. I know Jacina's Sash is one for the list too, maybe do back to back artifacts for what people are asking, can count me in, but I might be a little late tomorrow since I don't get of work til 6-7 est...

Skylen

Deals
05-13-2004, 10:12 PM
Sure I'm game for a full artifact raid. Let's do as many as we can before we all fall over and go to sleep. :P

Sepra
05-14-2004, 12:27 PM
I'm pretty sure I can help deals :wave:

Deals
05-14-2004, 09:58 PM
BTW, that's May 14th, not 15th, whoops. :P

Cirantone/Nectarios
05-14-2004, 10:03 PM
Id be willing to help also. I need golden spear artifact. so we could just make a list of all that need to be done and everyone help with as many as you can... Good thinkin skylen.

Deals
05-14-2004, 10:47 PM
Guard of Valor isn't up anyways. I have no clue when the last group went either, I checked both camps and didn't see Danos.

Deals
05-15-2004, 06:52 PM
I guess I'll pick a new day to do it, too many things goin on this weekend.

Deals
05-17-2004, 10:30 PM
Thanks everyone for the help on GoV!!!! Whenever someone needs help with a tough arti like that, yell at me. Great job everyone.

OUTLAWS Spike
05-18-2004, 03:13 AM
Grats :thumbs:

Black Rose
05-18-2004, 05:47 AM
Gratz Deals :jammin:
I am sorry that I wasn´t a help outthere :( that mob resists all magic :bandhead:

Mr Clean
05-19-2004, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Deals@May 17 2004, 04:30 PM
Thanks everyone for the help on GoV!!!! Whenever someone needs help with a tough arti like that, yell at me. Great job everyone.
Gratz on getting it!

Sepra
05-19-2004, 12:10 PM
Grats Deals!! :thumbs: