PDA

View Full Version : A cannon-shootin swimmin' retard

Turbo Charger
05-16-2004, 11:23 AM
hello buds. i just played a game in the grim peapers server. and i bumped into the same swimming (no-name) guy ontop in the lava room. staying up there the whole game, and ruining it for everybody. this is the fourths time i see him. allways saying "hahahahaha' and "very nice!" when he kills.... just thourght you wanted to know. :blink: maybe it is time for some banning? idunno. he was there 13:15 (local DK-time)
cheers

(Villains) Crazy Idiot
05-16-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Turbo Charger@May 16 2004, 12:23 PM
hello buds. i just played a game in the grim peapers server. and i bumped into the same swimming (no-name) guy ontop in the lava room. staying up there the whole game, and ruining it for everybody. this is the fourths time i see him. allways saying "hahahahaha' and "very nice!" when he kills.... just thourght you wanted to know.  :blink:  maybe it is time for some banning? idunno. he was there 13:15 (local DK-time)
cheers
By your description this must be Ghost. If Reapers want to ban him, PM me or Huggy.

BOA
05-17-2004, 08:29 PM
All Villians servers have banned him. The only server i meet him on is Grim Reapers. I guess all other servers have banned him. He's way of swimming and camping could remind very much of Ghost. :loser:

:rolleyes: Hope to meet you all in a game. :rolleyes: