PDA

View Full Version : Erinys Charm

Black Rose
05-17-2004, 07:22 AM
After reading about this artifact I would really love to get it wub
It seems to be a wonderful necklace / gem with great abilities. :wootrock:

But I think itīs a very hard encounter, so all help will be needed. :)

At Allakhazam:
2.5 - 3 groups will be needed to obtain this artifact.

You will need to retrieve 6 charms from the named minibosses of each of the 6 siam-he villages in southern Typhon's Reach (Nebkare, Setau, Taharga, Ausar, Sahathor and Kakhet). Once you have the charm you will have 15 minutes to return them to their proper location. (Basically once you have the first charm in your position you have 15 min to collect the other 5 charms and place them in their proper area before they despawn.)

When all 6 charms are in place Samut will appear. Upon his defeat the artifact will drop.

Note that Samut will have the abilities of all 6 charms to use in battle. The charms have the following power:

Kakhet: Triple-wield ability
Nebkare: summon earth elemental pets
Shathor: Casting fireballs
Ausar: proc that heals 5%
Taharga: summon Jade Simulacrum pets
Setau: DD shout

More about that artifact Erinys charm (http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/artifacts/song.html)

Maybe we can do that on thursday or saturday or next week if the weekend is very busy.
If someone has done this encounter already, please feel free to post some tips and tactics here.

Thanks all http://www.mysmilie.de/smilies/lieb/3/img/001.gif

Edit: the scrolls are wonderful to read :P

The combined scrolls read:
##The Erinys' Charm reads, "Erinys is the most beautiful woman in Atlantis, I, and every other muse decrees. This charm she wears round her neck, these evanescent beads that change with every gown she dons, they were made for her, a gift from the gods, I speculate, for no other jewels in Atlantis do what these beads do, and who, upon seeing the beauty of Erinys, would not wish to grace her with a gift, the gods surely are not immune...."

##The Erinys' Charm reads, "Oh I have been to dinner at the palace, and I have spoken with Erinys! Those beads round her neck, how they change to match her gown, and somehow I swear I see them in her eyes! Many women must envy her beauty, but just as many surely envy that charm she wears round her neck!
Oh what magic it must posses, what power to woo men's hearts!" :w00t:

Sauron
05-17-2004, 10:24 AM
Weekend is bad here but thursday is fine with me :)

Sepra
05-19-2004, 12:04 PM
The weekend is kinda busy with Skylen's ML raids but I'm free next week. (I teach on Wednesday)

Skylen
06-14-2004, 07:21 PM
I could go for a friday night, or anytime sunday if you got one picked? Maybe even Sat if it repops in a few hours... =)

Skylen

FUS1ON
06-14-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Black Rose@May 17 2004, 01:22 AM
Oh what magic it must posses, what power to woo men's hearts!" :w00t:
Got to see the magic, count me in :D