View Full Version : Lvl 48-50 xp quest

FUS1ON
05-17-2004, 10:58 PM
Does anyone still need to do the Stone Quest? Or willing to help? I've made 4 trips with Shonecro and would like to do some more. Please post when you can help with about an hour or so of your time.

Also i've already done these and i'm willing to help if you need them:
Malignant Creatures @ lvl48
You have to kill 7 undead creatures. I killed these: phantom magi, defiled skeleton, headless footman, grasping ghoul, ebon skeleton, corpse delver, and haunted rowan -- all yellow and easy kills to a level 48. lvl 48 necro received: 2,377,658,624 exp 6 gold and some copper rewarded Caster's Minding Thoughts

Free the Rogue! @ Lvl48
Talk to Arden, the instrument merchant in Caer Diogel, and he will send you to rescue Mercal who is hiding near Krondon (Ogre Citadel). You must have good Ogre faction or bring some friends to help out. You can gain Ogre faction by killing Orcs. You no longer can gain Ogre faction to make them neutral/friendly by killing Orcs.

For Mercal to appear, the Ogre in the keep must be alive. If you kill the ogres you will have to wait for them all to respawn or else Mercal will not appear, since upon appearing they automatically die. So if you are having problems with getting Mercal appear, just wait a bit. According to the CSR I spoke with, Mercal is scared of the ogres, and won't pop if there are ogres around his hiding place, so you may have to kill them before trying to get him to pop.
Once you have gotten there, there are three barrels, and if Mercal is not there, speak his name and he will spawn.
He will thank you and then take off towards Caer Diogel, follow him. Talk to Mercal and he will give you some documents to give to Arden who will then reward you. (2.6 billion XP)
This macro will help: /macro FtR /s mercal

Lost Treasure @ lvl49
goal is to get a magical statue. Ariette sends you to retrieve 3 items.
1 Archiator Hide from a Drakoran Archiator
1 blue slime (?) from a blue-green algae
1 appletreesap from Larionne

1) Drakoran Archiator
Drakoran Archiators can be found southwest of Ft. Gwyntell, just over the bridge.
Con yellow-ora to 49
2) Blue-green Algae
They can be found in Aldland. Just follow the road West out of Caer Diogel
up to the coast (~ loc 5k, 30k). Con yellow to 49
3) Larionne
She is a named Lammia in Clifton in Plain of Gwyddneau. After killing the Algae just follow the road north (but watch out for aggro orcs) to Gwyddneau. In there head west til you reach the river. If Lammias are neutral, you just can run up north, if they are aggro better swim. Larrionne is at the northern end of Clifton (~ loc 36,20). Cons orange to 49. Remember you dont have to kill her! If Lammias are neutral, just talk to her and she will hand out the item.

After collecting these items you have to put them together. First use (shift+e) the slime, then the treesap. Journal will update and tell you to use the knive with the Archiator Hide (shift+e the knive). Upon doing that an apple tree spirit will appear. Talk to him, he will direct you further. Read quick what he tells you, since he dissappears quite fast and you can only do that knive-trick 4 times.

The spirit tells you to free the soul of a young sorceress, Eralyne.
You can find Eralyn (who is actually a zombie) at the graveyard near Caer sidi
(~ loc 20k/20k in Caldey). Eralyn cons red to 49, so bring friends if you can't
solo reds. After killing her, she thanks you and you receive the statue.
Bring the Statue to Ariette outside Ft. Gwyntell. She offers you 2 bracers as
reward. You can't choose the same Bracer 2 times.
You'll get the 2 Bracers, 10 Gold and bout 2.8 billion xp (lv 49).

FUS1ON
05-17-2004, 11:47 PM
As far as I can tell there isn't anything scheduled for Tuesday, What about 6:00pm est?

Saretta
05-18-2004, 12:55 AM
Doh sorry :( Tuesday doesn't work for me. I will be back not before Wednesday :bawling:

FUS1ON
05-18-2004, 01:40 AM
Bain you have helped and waited on me in the past. To return the favor you tell me when is a good time for you and i'll adjust to fit your schedule. ;)

Saretta
05-18-2004, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS SHOGUN@May 18 2004, 03:40 AM
Bain you have helped and waited on me in the past. To return the favor you tell me when is a good time for you and i'll adjust to fit your schedule. ;)
Ok lets see: All the mls this week start at 7 pm est. So we could do some quests before the mls depending on if u wanna go to the mls or not.

Wednesday evening would be fine for me, same as Thursday and Friday.

Won't be home on Saturday (my cousin turned 18 and I have to go to his party :rolleyes: )
Sunday is ML 3 which I really need...

OUTLAWS Spike
05-18-2004, 03:12 AM
Gimme a hollar when ur ready and I'll go along :wave:

Black Rose
05-18-2004, 05:53 AM
Count me in Shoggy for the stone quest :wave:
I did it 4 times and got only one item. Please send me a tell when you are ready and I will come to kill that daemon :devil:

Sepra
05-18-2004, 12:09 PM
Yesterday I went to do Lost Treasure and there was a grp there at the NPC. I asked them if they were doing it and if I could come along. They had just completed it but asked me if I wanted to do Stone Quest with them so I took them up on the offer. After that, I did Malignant Creatures and Lost Treasure.

I teach tonight and then I think we're going to Home Depot to look at fencing. Tomorrow I get in from teaching at about 7:45. I can help with the questing there. Thursday is open for me to help too. :thumbs: