PDA

View Full Version : LETS SAVE TFE ONLINE GUYS

VIP SMD PEANUT LIUTENANT
05-24-2004, 09:13 PM
HELLO GUYS 1ST WUT I WANTED TO TELL U IS THAT UR CLAN IS EVERYWHERE GUYS U ROCK....THAT IS GOOD... GOOD FOR THE HEARTH...

GUYS AS U ALL KNOW TFE ONLINE DOESNT HAVE AS MANY SERVERS AS IT USED TO BE SO I CAME UP WITH AN IDEA THAT CAN ACTUALLY SAVE THE GAME GUYS U GOTTA ENCOURAGE SERIOUS SAM PLAYERS TO MAKE THEIR OWN SERVERS YES GUYS AND TO KEEP PLAYING DO THE GAME A FAVOR U GUYS WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING I HAVE POSTED SOMETHING WITH MORE INFORMATION ON THE CF CLAN FORUM AND SOME USEFUL INFO ABOUT THIS THE TOPIC IS CALLED LETS SAVE TFE AND JOIN THE COMBINE IF UR UP TO THIS SEND ME AN EMAIL AND TELL ME UR IDEAS OR IF IM DOING RIGHT THIS IS FOR ALL OF U GUYS HEY HEY I THINK THE SAME IS HAPPENING FOR SE!!!!!

DiTomasso
05-26-2004, 02:28 PM
stop yelling :wacko:

VIP SMD PEANUT LIUTENANT
05-27-2004, 03:10 AM
tought u guys would care....... :WTF:

Herbus Maximus
05-27-2004, 03:32 AM
Sorry dude.

I'm not even certain how many of us even have the FE.
I believe those of us that still play Sam, play SE. And you are right... both games are dying out. But as much as I like this game....I don't think that there is going to be much of a chance to stop the inevitable from happening.
People move on to new things.
I still spread the word about Sam for those that don't know...but... :WTF:

Good luck though! :thumbs:

NightBreed
05-27-2004, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by VIP SMD PEANUT LIUTENANT@May 26 2004, 11:10 PM
tought u guys would care....... :WTF:
ehhh... we do care.. there's still a few of us in Sam-land ( SE though ) :thumbs:

But like Herbus says....everything passes at one time or another... :wave:

NightBreed
05-27-2004, 03:42 AM
BTW....cool new avatar Herbus !! :thumbs: :wootrock:

Herbus Maximus
05-28-2004, 04:25 AM
Thanks. :lol:

VIP SMD PEANUT LIUTENANT
05-28-2004, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by Herbus Maximus@May 27 2004, 03:32 AM
Sorry dude.

I'm not even certain how many of us even have the FE.
I believe those of us that still play Sam, play SE. And you are right... both games are dying out. But as much as I like this game....I don't think that there is going to be much of a chance to stop the inevitable from happening.
People move on to new things.
I still spread the word about Sam for those that don't know...but... :WTF:

Good luck though! :thumbs:
thank u man :thumbs: