PDA

View Full Version : UT2K3 Tips

Snip3r
09-20-2002, 07:33 PM
Heylo, I just got the demo and I am so lost it's not even funny. I suck. I need to know everything there is to know about it,So I guess we could all post our hints here,BTW we should steal S! smilies.

OUTLAWS Tip
09-20-2002, 07:57 PM
Here are some tips some else posted before. They make a big difference when you play, so you might just stink instead of suck after using them.
:wink:

OUTLAWS Tip
09-20-2002, 07:57 PM
opps:
Adrenaline Moves (When Adrenaline Is At 100)
BERSERK: Fwd, Fwd, Back, Back
INVISIBILITY: Right, Right, Left, Left
BOOSTER: Back, Back, Back, Back
SPEED: Fwd, Fwd, Fwd, Fwd

Other Special Moves
DOUBLE JUMP: Jump, then jump again at the top of the first jump

DOUBLE DODGE: Double tap Strafe Left or Right, Forward or Backward

DODGE JUMP: Perform dodge, then jump before you land

WALL JUMP: Run along a wall and jump into it. Press jump and opposite strafe when you hit the wall. (If the wall is to the right, jump + strafe left and vice versa)

LIFT JUMP: When very close to the top of a lift, jump and you receive a great deal more momentum, propelling you a lot further

SHIELD JUMP: Charge up the primary fire mode of the shield gun, look towards the floor and release. After the kickback, jump again to pull off the shield jump

DOUBLE DODGE and DOUBLE JUMP can be particularly useful for climbing rocks and slanted walls that might otherwise seem to steep. Simply try double dodging or double jumping forward as you face upwards against the wall or rocks in front of you. You can double jump to get to high areas and jump over large holes and gaps that might otherwise be too long for a single jump to get past.

For example, in the Bombing Run game, when you deliver the ball into the ring, you must Double Jump in order to reach the ring barrier and get 7 points. You can shoot it into the ring for 3 points if you wish to score lower but not have to respawn.

Strifer
12-30-2002, 08:34 PM
Heh, I was too late with that post. Damn me.