PDA

View Full Version : ML1 BG Steps

Blackins
06-14-2004, 03:23 AM
Well, after a Runi farm session and many "I havent seen a sucessful ml1 in a while.." complaints, I'll be doing ML1 BG steps tommorow at 6 est.

Going to do group encounters tonight as fast as I can, but sorry if you're not present. I'll type a guide to the group/solo encounters here for those who need to do them tommorow before the raid.

We will not be waiting for those who have not done the pre-req's (group and solo trials) for this raid

ML1 - BG Steps - Monday (6/14) 6pm est - Meeting in Aerus

BG Steps include: Trial 3, Trial 6, Trial7, Trial 8 (will be redoing this one), Trial 9, and trial 10[/b]

GROUP/SOLO ENCOUNTERS GUIDE

Trial 1: Go to ianetor at loc 40k 22k anatole on the bridge. Get your group ready. Have one person who does not have the trial talk to him. When you do, have your entire group proceed to the WEST side of the island. Be careful, you MUST be on the island or the trial will not function properly.

60 seconds after talking to ianetor, the trial will begin. 3 mobs will spawn, named Sunkaio, Aithos, and Zupureo. Aithos and Zupureo will be agreesive, while Sunkaio will be neutral. Have Everyone STICK to Sunkaio, including clerics and casters. Count to 3, and on 3, have everyone attack him. If you are NOT stuck to him, then he will cast AE's on those far away. Have a TANK attack him first, as he does not switch targets

Zupureo is next. Have your group walk slowly around the island to the E side. When you're ready, have casters nuke the fireballs right next to him. When they get to you, they'll send off an AE. But when you damage a fireball, you also damage Zupureo. These fireballs are not kitable so dont try it. You just have to nuke and/or melee them down fast. Every % done to them is a % done to Zupureo.

Once Sunkaio and Zupureo are dead, Aithos becomes weekend and is actually beatable. He is a straight out melee fight and has no special tricks.

TRIAL 2:
Soloable but gives group recit. You must kill Borjad or Borjan, both not fun to find. If you have a radar user it becomes easier. They usually wonder but are typically within their spawn locs.

all locs are in Meso
Borjad spawn locs
5k, 20k - 27k, 44k - 23k, 7k - 54k, 23k

Borjan spawn locs
4k, 17k - 26.5k, 42.5k - 27k, 7k - 54k, 25k

TRIAL 4:
This one can be tough with only one group. Loc is 27.5k 30.1k hesperos. Kill as many "Morphed" mobs as you can. When ready, attack the Barrier. Have casters and healers stay back. Casters need to focus their attacks on the morphed mobs that are going to attack you. When the barrier dies, Fadrin is vulnerable. Kill him.

TRIAL 5:
Loc is 50.5k, 36k anatole. This is a solo encounter, however, you can be grouped, buffed, healed, and have songs/chants effect you while you're doing the trial. My advice is challenge Agnon because he is pretty easy (though he has a pet). My next bet would be Regent or Jilena. Anyways, you only need to challenge and beat one. When you challenge, follow them to the ring. Once inside, the ring will illuminate. BACK THE MOB UP to the edge of the ring. There you can be hit by heals and chants and songs. However, do not allow anyone else to hit the mob.

You only need 1 to get credit. Beat 1 and then go talk to Lady Farahnaz. If you think you can beat all 6, once you do, you get a nice ring along with credit from Lady Farahnaz.

All ruby donations are greatly appriciated to speed up the time of the raid