PDA

View Full Version : ML3 Subs Guide

Blackins
06-15-2004, 04:41 PM
Go to 15k 58k Oceanus Notos and talk to the Triton Treasure Hunter. Get BOTH quests! He is on your immidiate left as you go through the temple, but BEFORE you zone into to the Temple of Twilight. Be careful, an extremely high level shark named Shaorgh swims around there.

Next proceed to Moughart... Below are his sighting Locs (thanks VoS)
Moughart Sightings:
2.6 21.4 Meso. Mourghart was found on the side of a rock and he looked alot like seaweed. Nov 11 - Thrennoadae
4k 16k meso. He respawned there with his buddies twice after that also. Nov 9 - Seter
37k, 49k Another Moughart spawn location we found tonight. Nov 24 - spydor
44.5k 20.5k in mesothalassa Dec 16 - Aphexplotz

Here are a few more that I have written down from my notes:
6k, 21k Meso
48k, 20k Meso
38k 48k Meso

Takes about a FG... Make sure you have an MA.. when moughart dies, all of his adds do too.

-----------------------
Next you gotta kill a Triton Shaman, which can be found anywhere in meso around the melos naxos and skyros territories... Kill it and your group gets the Necklace.

Go back to 15k 58k Notos and zone into the Temple of Twilight.
http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/img/totLathera.jpg
^ good map of it.

Act like you are goign to the Morai encounter (trial 1). Right in front of the "temple" area, you'll see many Gorgon Snake keepers followed by cobra's. You group kills a pregnant cobra to get the egg. NOTE: You cannot pull one. All of them BAF. It is important that you pull a COBRA, not a snakekeeper, for the snakekeeper can bring even more adds...

Finnaly, you need a sword. After you've cleared the snake area, just keep killing Gorgons. Each gorgon has a chance of dropping it, though through personal experiance I have found them to drop more offten off Spellsmiths.