PDA

View Full Version : Unreal Greatness Clan: Join here (for unreal championship)

Me
09-20-2002, 10:18 PM
Hey whats up.
If you are planning on pickin up Unreal Championship and subscribing to xbox LIVE then this is your place to be. The Unreal Greatness clan is recruiting members from far and near and you could be our next member. We're a close group of warriors and we plan on holding practice sessions regularly so as to aquaint the team with its individual playing styles as well as work on command cooperation (strategic smoothness) so we become highly effective in our run towards the number one stat.
If you're interested take a look here:

http://www.static2k.com/uc/index.shtml

Have a look around the site (which is still under heavy construction) and IM or Mail our clan leader (Aol IM Yeggz128 ) if you wish to join.
Not all will be admitted (there is limited space), here are just a few requirements:

1.) good attitude and nice personality (you will NOT be admitted if you have an easily aroused temper or foul mouth)
2.) treat all other members with respect
3.) cannot be a part of any other UC clan

To name just a few important ones. Hope to see you around and have a nice day!

(if you have any questions with me then you can reach me at (AolIM SESjiga976) or email (DancinToDaNHL@netscape.net)

thank you!

EDIT: also if you have any more questions feel free to post them here.

DrunkenTiger
09-20-2002, 10:19 PM
This is my post, me=DrunkenTiger, sorry I wasn't logged in when I posted so it showed up as "guest"

Sean123
09-23-2002, 12:47 PM
hey .. I own an Xbox forum at www.xboxevolved.com/forums and we can host forums for you if you want .. since UC is for Xbox Live and we are an xbox forum ..