PDA

View Full Version : PMS

Ra\/en
07-08-2004, 08:57 PM
Gosh i ****ing hate it when my girlfriend has pms.. i cant stand it.. for fricks sake, oh my freaking goodness. I call her up and she gets all pissed off at me for no reason, and then i ask her whats wrong .. and God forbid NOTHING is wrong again, and she wont tell me, and all i did was talk to her nicely and sweetly and ask her how her day went..., then she hangs up on me cuz she starts crying over something that she wont tell me about and i know has nothing to do with me anyways........................................... .

**** i hate girls...

and to all you girls out there, PMS is no ****ing excuse. ever. sure you can be grouchy, but its no bitch license.

you will lose your boyfriend.

JIMINATOR
07-08-2004, 09:01 PM
eh man, wait until you get married.
in life, you have to set up a space for yourself.
like ok, your problems are your problems, I know and accept that
you have problems, but i am not going to absorb them and make
them my problems (cuz you probably have some of your own...)
know that relationships will have their ups and downs, and try
not to let your or her problems spill into the relationship,
as that will only ruin it.

Ra\/en
07-08-2004, 09:03 PM
i'm sorry about that, i had to put my feelings into words.. you dont even have to read it if you dont wanna, i just had to vent, i mean we could even delete this topic if you want... :WTF:

JIMINATOR
07-08-2004, 09:09 PM
nah, feel free. I would consider that a better use of the forum.
always helps to vent, because we have all been (or still are) there.... :thumbs:

merkwannabe
07-08-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Ra\/en@Jul 8 2004, 02:03 PM
i'm sorry about that, i had to put my feelings into words.. you dont even have to read it if you dont wanna, i just had to vent,  i mean we could even delete this topic if you want... :WTF:
Ah, so the great Ra\/en is human!

Sorry about your girlfriend being a snoob.

Btw, I think this thread is so much better than most of the other threads, so don't feel bad for posting it. ;)

Death Engineer
07-08-2004, 09:34 PM
Wait until you're married and she's pregnant... ;)

One of my friends describes it as 9 months of PMS on crack.

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
07-08-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Death Engineer@Jul 8 2004, 04:34 PM
Wait until you're married and she's pregnant... ;)

One of my friends describes it as 9 months of PMS on crack.
:rofl: So true! All those hormones! :bandhead:

JIMINATOR
07-08-2004, 09:42 PM
ok, since i have already given my thoughtful and sensitive response,
as an alternate you can turn :ghey: and date men!!! :w00t: No more PMS!!

EXEcution
07-08-2004, 09:56 PM
HORMONES R TEH WIN!

Alexis SC430
07-08-2004, 10:29 PM
Ra\/en squawked:
"then she hangs up on me cuz she starts crying over something that she wont tell me about and i know has nothing to do with me"lol You don't know jack :rolleyes:

Ra\/en suspiciously said:
"I call her up" ... "then she hangs up on me"Ummm, have you ever actually MET this girl? Or is your "girlfriend" better known to you by her AOL username SURFERBABE_CA69? :loser:

Be a bit more understanding, please...

Die Hard
07-08-2004, 10:32 PM
She's sleeping with someone else :P

Alexis SC430
07-08-2004, 10:35 PM
Or at the very least SHOULD be... :oooo:

merkwannabe
07-08-2004, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Alexis SC430@Jul 8 2004, 03:35 PM
Or at the very least SHOULD be... :oooo:
Once the forums get upgraded, I think Raven is going to use the "block user" feature for you... :P

Sepra
07-08-2004, 11:29 PM
OMG Raven you just made me laugh :lol:

EXEcution
07-09-2004, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Sepra@Jul 8 2004, 07:29 PM
OMG Raven you just made me laugh :lol:
well at leats raven helped ease sepra's pms :unsure: :P

Ra\/en
07-09-2004, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by Alexis SC430@Jul 8 2004, 03:35 PM
Or at the very least SHOULD be...  :oooo:
have you ever met me or my girlfriend?.... no, you have not.

you can stfu. :thumbs:

JIMINATOR
07-09-2004, 03:06 AM
lol, lexi is a neurotic psycho, your gf is probably nothing compared to her... :thumbs:

Ra\/en
07-09-2004, 05:07 AM
lol, i dont know why i opened myself up for this abuse.... i probably deserve it, mabye im just a jerk.

but, yeaaahhhh

Fred Bear
07-09-2004, 05:44 AM
wait until you have a daughter and a wife with PMS now thats real pain!!!! I'm just glad I had my dog spayed so I dont have to put up with it out of her too.

ME BIGGD01
07-09-2004, 05:58 AM
raven, i can understand you completely. my wife has pms every week of the month until. most women take midol, mine spends a fortune in the mall to make herself feel better. ------------------i can't wait to leave her :devil:

Abstinence is key :thumbs:
love is temp

Ra\/en
07-09-2004, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Jul 8 2004, 10:58 PM
raven, i can understand you completely. my wife has pms every week of the month until. most women take midol, mine spends a fortune in the mall to make herself feel better. ------------------i can't wait to leave her :devil:

love is temp
aw dude thanks! I think you understand what i was upset about more than me.

i bow to you o wise one :w00t:

Die Hard
07-09-2004, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Jul 9 2004, 06:58 AM
i can't wait to leave her :devil:

love is temp
Ah BIGG you're just a sentimental old fool

Alexis SC430
07-09-2004, 08:51 AM
Ra\/en said:
have you ever met me or my girlfriend?.... no, you have not.Nope, never met your girlfriend. I guess we have something in common! :thumbs: j/k

All joking aside Ra\/en, certain women will experience stronger PMS symptoms than others and it's something that you will never have control over. You seemed to sort of almost kinda go on the defensive on behalf of your girlfriend above, and since you are still with her you must care to some degree. I'm sure that is worth putting up with a few slammed receivers every 28 days or so. wub

Fred and most of all BIGG, those are your WIVES you're talking about! How can you say such terrible things?!

merkwannabe said:
Once the forums get upgraded, I think Raven is going to use the "block user" feature for youI've seen those before on other chat rooms and message boards; there's no WAY I would ever use them! Who knows what people are saying about you, especially ones you dislike... :unsure:

JIMINATOR... just read below... :P

Pure_Evil
07-09-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Ra&#092;/en+Jul 8 2004, 10:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ra&#092;/en @ Jul 8 2004, 10:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alexis SC430@Jul 8 2004, 03:35 PM
Or at the very least SHOULD be...* :oooo:

you can stfu. :thumbs: [/b][/quote]
:rofl: she&#39;s a woman, so the answer is and always will be no&#33;

Woman joke below:

A funeral service is being held for a woman who has just passed away. As the pallbearers are carrying out the casket, they accidentally bump into a wall. Hearing a faint moan from inside, the woman’s husband opens the casket and finds that his wife is actually alive&#33;

She dies again, 10 years later, at which point her husband has to go through another funeral. This time when the pallbearers carry the casket toward the door, the husband yells out, “Watch out for that ****ing wall&#33;”
:thumbs: :jammin:

EXEcution
07-09-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Pure_Evil+Jul 9 2004, 10:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pure_Evil @ Jul 9 2004, 10:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Ra&#092;/en@Jul 8 2004, 10:52 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Alexis SC430@Jul 8 2004, 03:35 PM
Or at the very least SHOULD be...* :oooo:

you can stfu. :thumbs:
:rofl: she&#39;s a woman, so the answer is and always will be no&#33;

Woman joke below:

A funeral service is being held for a woman who has just passed away. As the pallbearers are carrying out the casket, they accidentally bump into a wall. Hearing a faint moan from inside, the woman’s husband opens the casket and finds that his wife is actually alive&#33;

She dies again, 10 years later, at which point her husband has to go through another funeral. This time when the pallbearers carry the casket toward the door, the husband yells out, “Watch out for that ****ing wall&#33;”
:thumbs: :jammin: [/b][/quote]
:rofl:

Slice
07-09-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Alexis SC430@Jul 9 2004, 04:51 AM

Ra&#092;/en said:
have you ever met me or my girlfriend?.... no, you have not.Nope, never met your girlfriend. I guess we have something in common&#33; :thumbs: j/k

All joking aside Ra&#092;/en, certain women will experience stronger PMS symptoms than others and it&#39;s something that you will never have control over. You seemed to sort of almost kinda go on the defensive on behalf of your girlfriend above, and since you are still with her you must care to some degree. I&#39;m sure that is worth putting up with a few slammed receivers every 28 days or so. wub

Fred and most of all BIGG, those are your WIVES you&#39;re talking about&#33; How can you say such terrible things?&#33;

merkwannabe said:
Once the forums get upgraded, I think Raven is going to use the "block user" feature for youI&#39;ve seen those before on other chat rooms and message boards; there&#39;s no WAY I would ever use them&#33; Who knows what people are saying about you, especially ones you dislike... :unsure:

The more I come here and read your posts the more I relate you to the infamous wrench that gets thrown in to the gears that are spinning on the acme machines that you see in cartoons that make it go boom.

Ra\/en
07-09-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Alexis SC430@Jul 9 2004, 01:51 AM

Ra&#092;/en said:
have you ever met me or my girlfriend?.... no, you have not.Nope, never met your girlfriend. I guess we have something in common&#33; :thumbs: j/k

All joking aside Ra&#092;/en, certain women will experience stronger PMS symptoms than others and it&#39;s something that you will never have control over. You seemed to sort of almost kinda go on the defensive on behalf of your girlfriend above, and since you are still with her you must care to some degree. I&#39;m sure that is worth putting up with a few slammed receivers every 28 days or so. wub

Fred and most of all BIGG, those are your WIVES you&#39;re talking about&#33; How can you say such terrible things?&#33;

merkwannabe said:
Once the forums get upgraded, I think Raven is going to use the "block user" feature for youI&#39;ve seen those before on other chat rooms and message boards; there&#39;s no WAY I would ever use them&#33; Who knows what people are saying about you, especially ones you dislike... :unsure:

hehe i was a bit harsh with my post, there were alot of details that i left out, but actually i have been with her for over a year, so i know her pretty well, and it just bugs me when i know shes being silly, but she wont listen to me and calm down.

but by now i should know to keep my mouth shut at certain times, its for my own good. :rofl:

Dangerous Dan
07-09-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Alexis SC430@Jul 8 2004, 10:29 PM

Ra&#092;/en squawked:
"then she hangs up on me cuz she starts crying over something that she wont tell me about and i know has nothing to do with me"lol You don&#39;t know jack :rolleyes:

Ra&#092;/en suspiciously said:
"I call her up" ... "then she hangs up on me"Ummm, have you ever actually MET this girl? Or is your "girlfriend" better known to you by her AOL username SURFERBABE_CA69? :loser:

I&#39;ll have you know that RaVen and his gf have one of the best relationships i&#39;ve ever seen, they&#39;ve had their ups and downs, but they&#39;ve been together for over a year now and see each other several times a week, in person.

Just because the majority of us young computer forum geeks are given the stereotype of not having girl friends, and the few that do having "online" gf&#39;s (i don&#39;t think an online relationship can even be called a relationship) are usually stupid confused nerds, it doesnt mean that it&#39;s an acurate assumption. Heck, RaVen&#39;s never had an online gf, and treats his gf with unparelleled respect and devotion. So for you to say he doesn&#39;t understand his gf is to be a big loser.

take your own advice, and "Be a bit more understanding, please..."

[end rant]

OUTLAWS high ping camper
07-09-2004, 06:29 PM
Thanks for sharing Raven.

My wife suffered from PMS and or endometriosis, she ended up having surgery.

She has a mustache now, but life if much easier on me. :)

Ra\/en
07-09-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Dangerous Dan+Jul 9 2004, 11:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dangerous Dan @ Jul 9 2004, 11:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alexis SC430@Jul 8 2004, 10:29 PM

Ra&#092;/en squawked:
"then she hangs up on me cuz she starts crying over something that she wont tell me about and i know has nothing to do with me"lol You don&#39;t know jack :rolleyes:

Ra&#092;/en suspiciously said:

I&#39;ll have you know that RaVen and his gf have one of the best relationships i&#39;ve ever seen, they&#39;ve had their ups and downs, but they&#39;ve been together for over a year now and see each other several times a week, in person.

Just because the majority of us young computer forum geeks are given the stereotype of not having girl friends, and the few that do having "online" gf&#39;s (i don&#39;t think an online relationship can even be called a relationship) are usually stupid confused nerds, it doesnt mean that it&#39;s an acurate assumption. Heck, RaVen&#39;s never had an online gf, and treats his gf with unparelleled respect and devotion. So for you to say he doesn&#39;t understand his gf is to be a big loser.

take your own advice, and "Be a bit more understanding, please..."

[end rant] [/b][/quote]
well that was awfully swell of you Dan&#33;, you are a good buddy man :thumbs:

thanks man

ME BIGGD01
07-09-2004, 09:11 PM
pure and hpc--you guys just made me laugh my arse off.. great posts :thumbs:

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
07-09-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS high ping camper@Jul 9 2004, 01:29 PM

:rolf1: You crack me up&#33;

Die Hard
07-09-2004, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS high ping camper@Jul 9 2004, 07:29 PM

Why do Mexican men have a mustache?

So they can look like their mother :D

Sepra
07-10-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Ra&#092;/en@Jul 9 2004, 12:54 PM
but by now i should know to keep my mouth shut at certain times, its for my own good. :rofl:
the guy is learning :cool: ;) :P

Sepra
07-10-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS high ping camper@Jul 9 2004, 01:29 PM

OMG :rofl: Your a trip :lol:

Aries
07-10-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Sepra+Jul 10 2004, 03:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sepra @ Jul 10 2004, 03:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-OUTLAWS high ping camper@Jul 9 2004, 01:29 PM

OMG :rofl: Your a trip :lol: [/b][/quote]
Testosterone Gel :rolleyes: