PDA

View Full Version : mouse sensitivity

OUTLAWS Jag
01-23-2003, 10:37 PM
what are the advantages to setting the mouse sensitivity to 75% or 100% versus 50% or are there really not any advantages to this at all?...and by setting you mouse acceleration to high in the mouse properties help in games?... thanks for any help......
:WTF:

Sirc
01-23-2003, 10:43 PM
It's just personal preference. Whatever feels best to you. I have mine set to low acelleration and 38% sensitivity in the game. I couldn't handle 100% - I'd be spinning around all over the map. :tounge:

Diablo
01-23-2003, 11:39 PM
52% Right here :rolleyes:

OUTLAWS Behind You?
01-24-2003, 03:24 PM
Start at 50%, install defaults, and play. Change the setting by about 5% to 10% either way, and play. Keep making small changes and playing until you get to where you like it. Because everyone's hardware and software are different, not to mention that each person is different, the setting would be different.

Oh, and if you change something, like a new mouse, new processor, the setting could change too.

Bottom line, play with the setting until your happy with the way it works and feels comfortable to you.

Diablo
01-24-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Behind You?@Jan 24 2003, 10:24 AM
Start at 50%, install defaults, and play. Change the setting by about 5% to 10% either way, and play. Keep making small changes and playing until you get to where you like it. Because everyone's hardware and software are different, not to mention that each person is different, the setting would be different.

Oh, and if you change something, like a new mouse, new processor, the setting could change too.

Bottom line, play with the setting until your happy with the way it works and feels comfortable to you.
Or you could just throw your computer out the window and say F it ;)

OUTLAWS Jag
01-25-2003, 04:45 AM
Trust me I have SERIOUSly considered throwing the computer out the window but there is one problem... whats more evil the computer or the person who invented it...... :bandhead: :bandhead: