PDA

View Full Version : Played Fatal1ty Last Night.

EXEcution
08-01-2004, 02:23 PM
Well after the DS duel practice ended and i talked with pure for several minutes. (Pure rox) I decided to go and play a few games by myself, luckily i have fatal1ty (arguably the best gamer ever) in my buddy list and a server showed up with his name in it.
He played a few games and even asked me if i wanted to 1v1 him after i killed him once. He was having probs with his comp and getting like 12FPS (or so he says) but he was no noob either.
I recorded a couple demo's and here's one from my POV on mettalurgy.
http://www.cfclan.org/Downloads/fat.demo4

EXEcution
08-01-2004, 02:28 PM
Oh BTW me and him never got a chance to 1v1. =\

ForrestFunk
08-01-2004, 02:52 PM
mhh...he doesnt play ut anymore and he is RIGHT NOW at the CPL Summer event at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center in Grapevine/Texas to play painkiller. so i think someone fooled you ;)

btw, i havent watched the demo

EXEcution
08-01-2004, 02:58 PM
i dunno he played real well and spoke in that fatal1ty voice =O
ROFL Gaylord

burnthewitch
08-02-2004, 03:21 PM
I hate to tell you this but so many people have copied his name its very unlikely you played him, and like Forest said, he doesn't play UT any more.

EXEcution
08-02-2004, 03:31 PM
i am damn near 90% sure that it was him, and he could still play ut for fun...

Pure_Evil
08-02-2004, 03:37 PM
i am damn near 90% sure that it was him, and he could still play ut for fun...

He makes money playing games bro...

Also, players at his level, don't often play pubs. And the fact that you got a few frags off of him really makes me suspicious. If he was testing settings, he would use a... alias... ever hear of that? Of course not, you play SSSE :D

Just bustin yo as$ with thse last lines ;)

EXEcution
08-02-2004, 03:53 PM
He was compaining the entire time about his comp being slow (according to him the comp was a company gift) so he though he could play l33t but his comp sucked so he sucked too.
PS yea i did get one kill on him :P

burnthewitch
08-03-2004, 12:30 AM
He can't be the real guy, if he got some "company gift", then it would most likely be a big fat Alienware or something. No one would give him a gift for winning a UT tournament that couldnt run UT.

EXEcution
08-03-2004, 02:07 AM
He can't be the real guy, if he got some "company gift", then it would most likely be a big fat Alienware or something. No one would give him a gift for winning a UT tournament that couldnt run UT.
he said that it WAS an alienware as far as i remember, strange huh :rolleyes:

Twin])I2agon
08-03-2004, 12:55 PM
Wont even download the demo

Pure_Evil
08-03-2004, 12:58 PM
)I2agon']Wont even download the demo
Party Pooper! ;)

Twin])I2agon
08-03-2004, 01:38 PM
Party Pooper! ;)

K , watched it.

The guy called Fatal1ty moved like a n00b and had no aim but im pretty sure it was the real fat ;)

this better pure ? :D

EXEcution
08-03-2004, 02:04 PM
)I2agon']K , watched it.

The guy called Fatal1ty moved like a n00b and had no aim but im pretty sure it was the real fat ;)

:thumbs:

Pure_Evil
08-03-2004, 02:40 PM
)I2agon']K , watched it.

A + + Baby! :thumbs: :cool: :D

Dan2
08-09-2004, 12:12 AM
There was a Fatal1ty playing igCTF last night and he was kicking maaaajor butt.
I spectated and it was non-stop LUDACRIS kills!!:hmmm:
It was 5 on 1 for most of the game.

Smooth[GummiBear]
08-09-2004, 04:16 AM
It wasn't him. Few reasons why.

1. He was at CPL
2. He doesn't "Play games for fun." He sees them as a job and plays whatever game is going to make him money in the next tourney.
3. He NEVER played UT2K4. He played UT2K3 at the 2003 Winter CPL, and then went to CS for CxG. Now he plays Painkiller for ESWC (he got 4th) and currently is playing that game at CPL ( he finished 2nd). The 2004 Winter CPL is coming up in December and he will be playing Doom 3 1v1.
4. He NEVER plays as himself. All of the pro's rarely play as themselves because of two reasons. One.. they don't want to be bothered. Two.. they don't want OTHER pro's watching them and scouting their playing style.
5. He doesn't play 1v1's on the internet. He has MANY people that he lan's with, etc. He only plays 1v1 on lan's for tournies.. so why would he play with a 40-50 ping online to "practice"?

Sorry to burst your bubble tho :P It just wasn't him.

merkwannabe
08-10-2004, 02:48 AM
sigh. Can someone tell me where I put the demo and how to watch it? This ut is just too complicated :P

Pure_Evil
08-10-2004, 10:13 AM
sigh. Can someone tell me where I put the demo and how to watch it? This ut is just too complicated :P
Open UT2004 folder, look for folder named Demos, if it's not there, create it. then run the game, hit ~ to pull down counsel. Type demoplay nameofdemo

That will run it.

The reason you need to create the demos folder is because it wont be there unless you've made a demo rec yourself, there's no folder created.

merkwannabe
08-10-2004, 10:45 PM
Open UT2004 folder, look for folder named Demos, if it's not there, create it. then run the game, hit ~ to pull down counsel. Type demoplay nameofdemo

That will run it.

The reason you need to create the demos folder is because it wont be there unless you've made a demo rec yourself, there's no folder created.Oh thanks! :) Ya, I haven't made a demo yet.. I don't see the point, I mean I have no idea what's going on. :p:

Slice
08-11-2004, 04:14 AM
LMAO, you are 90% sure. Ha ha ha ha ha, I don't know what is funnier the fact that you thought you were playing him or the fact that you changed your perspective to 90% after a few responces.