PDA

View Full Version : I've been stocking up...

Thundarr
08-04-2004, 12:05 AM
:thumbs:

Thundarr
08-04-2004, 12:05 AM
I R TEH NOOB, not Aries!! :o

Thundarr
08-04-2004, 12:07 AM
:o Boy, I should practice more...

Thundarr
08-04-2004, 12:07 AM
NewbieWalker!! :thumbs:

Thundarr
08-04-2004, 12:09 AM
See SSSE sure helped with )CF(NewbieWalker's skills!!

Thundarr
08-04-2004, 12:10 AM
I love the game, but I still am in need of skills!! :o Hi Pure!! :wave: He came in at the very end...

Gorre
08-04-2004, 07:28 AM
gg all:thumbs:

X-Man
08-04-2004, 01:12 PM
GG ALL:thumbs:

Phobos
08-04-2004, 06:06 PM
nice Thundarr

nice to cu playing :thumbs:

Pathos
08-04-2004, 06:29 PM
Girls kick arse! [oddly effeminate cheer]

Hey, Thundarr you Poolhall Menace you! My i-just-found-god expression and i feel compelled to ask: is that STARBLAZERS in your avatar?!?!?!? Because if so, by God, i WILL be forced to put the moves on you, sexy comb-over and all! [raises arms to the heavens and mumbles the half-remembered theme song]

And if it isn't, then... yeah, i've never heard of it either. [acts casual] Anyway, email me and we'll do lunch sometime. I see stocks are up. Love the do. [shallow laugh]

merkwannabe
08-04-2004, 09:11 PM
Girls kick arse! [oddly effeminate cheer]

Hey, Thundarr you Poolhall Menace you! My i-just-found-god expression and i feel compelled to ask: is that STARBLAZERS in your avatar?!?!?!? Because if so, by God, i WILL be forced to put the moves on you, sexy comb-over and all! [raises arms to the heavens and mumbles the half-remembered theme song]

And if it isn't, then... yeah, i've never heard of it either. [acts casual] Anyway, email me and we'll do lunch sometime. I see stocks are up. Love the do. [shallow laugh]Ahahah! I thought you had a "girlie" already! :confused:

Good luck with your smooth moves. :eek:

Pathos
08-05-2004, 02:17 AM
Ahahah! I thought you had a "girlie" already! :confused:
Yeah dude, but this is Star Blazers we're talking about! STAR BLAZERS!

"Heeeeading off to Iscandar, leaving all we, er... something, something, something.. ISCANDAR!"

Ahh, leave me alone, man. It's all i got!

Good luck with your smooth moves. :eek:Secretly, you will always be the only one for me. [caresses framed screenshot of your avatar]

Thundarr
08-05-2004, 04:36 PM
Yeah dude, but this is Star Blazers we're talking about! STAR BLAZERS!

"Heeeeading off to Iscandar, leaving all we, er... something, something, something.. ISCANDAR!"

Ahh, leave me alone, man. It's all i got!

Secretly, you will always be the only one for me. [caresses framed screenshot of your avatar]

*Blushing* That sure is Starblazers in my avatar!!! I so loved that show and was devastated when they took it off the air! I am currently saving my pennies so I can buy the DVD collections!!! I will always think of you when I watch them, Pathos! ;)