PDA

View Full Version : The Streets; Serious Sam Map

FlameRush
08-18-2004, 06:53 PM
No screenies now, I need to find where skyscraper textures are, cause Ima make a dark level, with a train that sometimes comes by, and kills you if it hits ya(Spike sector), where the train adventually goes into tunnel, then arrives somewhere else, a couple alleys, and a road going down, but Im not sure I can handle all this, if someone here is good, however I can make a sign, Ive already made a model, but may not use a such poor model, but however there would be 1 train blown up, with some places to walk around on it, I just hope this works out, Im gonna have to work on boat item to do this though

EXEcution
08-19-2004, 01:41 PM
I don't think he's wasting his time and you should not discourage him like that.
Do whatever you like flame, will gladly check out your map once its finished.

JIMINATOR
08-19-2004, 05:23 PM
yeah, suck up to exe and he might use them in one of his movies... :thumbs:

Seriously Deadly
08-23-2004, 03:00 PM
ill take it to , or help you

FlameRush
09-04-2004, 04:57 AM
sorry but custom maps have been done over and over again,no one wants them,your wasting your time:thumbs:
Do you look like my dad, dont tell me to stop mapping, mapping is what I love

BTW Max, I plan to do this on my own, cause I have this, and another map all thought out

Nitro
09-04-2004, 05:00 AM
What gets me extremely angry is that peopel spend hours upon hours and weeks of time to makes some of these maps and then to see that noone evens uses or plays them is disheartening. Soo much effort and dedication goes into making these maps and when people do not appreciate them, the mappakers get very sad that their work was not praised, or even tried out.

FlameRush
09-04-2004, 05:04 AM
Lol Nitro, not many ppl like torture pit, or god arena, my first 2 release maps, both arena style, but I made them for the fun, when I make a map, if no one likes it, I get over it, cause I love mapping, I spend hours to make it, but when I made bathroom rats, it really ****listed my mod

FlameRush
09-08-2004, 05:22 AM
I released 3 maps, havnt sent 2 to seriously, but if you have ss:fe, then look for torture pit in seriously, Im trying to get my rocket arena, and all ready, this map will take awhile, cause making the train will be tough...

If you goto serriously forums, and look for safm in the mapping forum, goto link, and goto mapping/editting forum, and there will be my other maps pinned up