PDA

View Full Version : Merk's Signatures:::

merkwannabe
08-20-2004, 12:59 AM
How do you like my new signature? I know this is a rather noobish thread, but I have changed my signatures often and am wondering how you feel about them. I do it for fun.. If anyone is interested, I could post all of my signatures, (I doubt anyone is tho =P) ..

I usually only take anywhere from 30 minutes to about 1:30.. It depends. I usually start daydreaming and playing around. I'm pretty new to all the tricks, so I often have to read tutorials and that usually takes a while. Most of the time I start and then just quit because I can't spend that much time on one thing. Maybe last summer, but definatley not this summer.. I'd rather be posting anyway! mwah

I know my signatures are much simpler than Bio's are, but I think they have progressed a lot since my first ones..

On a more random note, I decided not to try and become a computer animator after realizing how much talent some people like BIO have. I stand no chance even if I try really hard. It's a tuff' field..

Now that I look at my signature more closley, I don't like it.. argh But I made everything from scratch except the background. (I guess that's a bit obvious), Well.. I'll post the one that I had to make stuff in..

merkwannabe
08-20-2004, 01:05 AM
This was my first try. I didn't use it for obvious reasons...

http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/home/sidekick/web/Untitled-3_copy.gif

EXEcution
08-20-2004, 12:39 PM
Don't think that you don't stand a chance.
Sure its a tough feild to get into, but go to college and learn more, BIO is incredibly talented and there aren't that many BIO's, and there are alot more aspiring mercs such as yourself.
The sigs keep looking more and more professional and more like Scorch's and Bio's

solid snake295
08-20-2004, 09:45 PM
looks good Merk :thumbs:

merkwannabe
08-20-2004, 10:07 PM
Thanks Exe and Solid.

The odd thing is that I've always loved art, but anything I do gets me frustrated.. hmm.. In any case, I think the bulk of the labor and talent is sought overseas where it can be obtained at a much cheaper price than here. To get anywhere in the U.S., I think you need to be different and have good ideas..

Pathos
08-21-2004, 08:11 AM
Whoo-ah! Looks great to these tired eyes, Wannabe! I'm impressed. Wouldn't have a clue how to do that myself.

I say keep plugging away, because your work is definitely improving, and this effort's your best yet.

I think the bulk of the labor and talent is sought overseas where it can be obtained at a much cheaper price than here.
I know what you mean, man! Down under, guys in dark suits and sunglasses are aaaaaalways dropping into my sweat shop and offering me and the other sixty kids all kinds of crazy work for as much as $1 a week! That's $1 sum total. Sometimes we even make enough to buy a little food. I'm so lucky.

merkwannabe
08-21-2004, 05:55 PM
Whoo-ah! Looks great to these tired eyes, Wannabe! I'm impressed. Wouldn't have a clue how to do that myself.

I say keep plugging away, because your work is definitely improving, and this effort's your best yet.

I know what you mean, man! Down under, guys in dark suits and sunglasses are aaaaaalways dropping into my sweat shop and offering me and the other sixty kids all kinds of crazy work for as much as $1 a week! That's $1 sum total. Sometimes we even make enough to buy a little food. I'm so lucky.Heheh!

Oh and Thanks..

EdoG
08-22-2004, 12:27 AM
:jammin: Evan they look great...both of them :thumbs: :thumbs:

Mad Fox
08-22-2004, 12:45 PM
They are great :thumbs:

merkwannabe
09-03-2004, 05:01 AM
Well.. New update. How do you like my avatar? I love it! It's the most feminine one I've ever had, but it has the most attracting colors.. *aww* I feel temporarily complete... Soon it will get old and I'll find a new mask to hide under though. lol I change my avatar and signatures more than anyone else here. Is it because I have no life? :/

merkwannabe
09-05-2004, 03:18 AM
New update: (not that anyone cares!!!)

Check out my new signature. I didn't spend the time I wanted to on it, so it lacks the "look" I was hoping it would have.

And Slice, if it bothers you that my signature is nearly identical to yours, I will gladly change it. Knowing me, I'll probably change it soon anyway! Oh and the "\V/" in "4E\v/ER" is a spin off,(well not really considering it's identical), from the God's tags! So I can change that too..