PDA

View Full Version : Gran Theft Auto Vice City

PlatinumFragMaster
01-25-2003, 05:03 AM
I think that GranTheftAutoViceCity is by far one of the best games for the PS2 System
With the range of things you can do and the fact that the game never ends after u beat it it keeps going on

Gun Element
01-25-2003, 05:38 PM
It sure is :cool:

»°ßåD«
01-29-2003, 10:59 PM
It's no1 !!! :jammin:

PlatinumFragMaster
01-30-2003, 03:14 AM
????????? what u mean isaac

Diablo
01-31-2003, 05:53 PM
he means its # 1

Burn the Witch
02-14-2003, 03:02 AM
oh man....im gonna bitch again, why am i always whining in the console forums? its not fair im not a whiner (although im gonna whine now)

GTA 3 :

Better Map
Better Talk Radio
Better Characters
Better Difficulty Curve
Better Because Vice City Doesnt Have the Dodo :(
Better Island Design
Better Story

GTA: VC :

Better Style (80's os quite cool)
Better Music
Better Individual Missions
Better Car Selection
Better Gangs

Vice City's first island is pretty cool, but the second island....WTF I know its what Miami is meant to be like but come on! The slums area was just boring too large and similar and the City in the north looked crappy....Also have you noticed in GTA 3 all the islands were very hilly but in Vice City its just very FLAT
If the map had been better it would be classic, but unfortunately GTA 3 Holds the crown...(thats not to say Vice City is bad, its not, its great)

Also the Story in Vice City...its great then it ends and you have to do 30 Property Missions with absolutely no plot at all and then a final mission which is blatantly predictable (even though it was very cool). It feels like a rushed game. I expect better things from the next installment (and maybe they should lay off for a while eh?

Intense Fury
02-19-2003, 07:08 AM
GTA vice city is the best game ever made for ps2

Irishman Q3
02-19-2003, 04:33 PM
I agree that what makes the game fun is all the enjoyable things that keep you busy. I had endless fun ignoring the actual game and just goofing off. Jamming to my favorite 80's hits, driving sweet ass cars (Deloren!), and just jacking any car I see and killing pedestrians for the heck of it. One favorite memory of mine, I went into this crowded club with a mini-gun. I stood in the middle of the dance floor with dozens of dancers around me. Then I proceeded to just MOW everyone down! Those that ran for the door, women and men alike, I CUT them down also. People hiding and quaking in terror behind tables, no where to hide! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :devil:

Man, these games are bringing out the worst in me. :wacko:

|SCK|Sephiroth
02-20-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Irishman Q3@Feb 19 2003, 10:33 AM
I agree that what makes the game fun is all the enjoyable things that keep you busy. I had endless fun ignoring the actual game and just goofing off. Jamming to my favorite 80's hits, driving sweet ass cars (Deloren!), and just jacking any car I see and killing pedestrians for the heck of it. One favorite memory of mine, I went into this crowded club with a mini-gun. I stood in the middle of the dance floor with dozens of dancers around me. Then I proceeded to just MOW everyone down! Those that ran for the door, women and men alike, I CUT them down also. People hiding and quaking in terror behind tables, no where to hide! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :devil:

Man, these games are bringing out the worst in me. :wacko:
\m/
I am about to play it now!

Irishman Q3
02-21-2003, 08:22 AM
Neo, you're gonna have a blast man. :wootrock:

TheUltimateWarrior
02-21-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Intense Fury@Feb 19 2003, 08:08 AM
GTA vice city is the best game ever made for ps2
I think Timesplitters2 is

Intense Fury
02-22-2003, 03:50 AM
TOP 3 for PS2

1.) GTA Vice City

2.)Red Faction 2

3.)Unreal Tournament

Stealth
02-23-2003, 05:58 AM
THIS GAME KICKKKS @$$$$ :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock:

GTA3 ON PC WAS A LOT OF FUN....AND THIS VICE CITY ON PS2 IS 2X THAT BETTER..... :jammin: :jammin: :jammin: :jammin: :jammin: