PDA

View Full Version : LANwar 24 Important read

LaSH
08-31-2004, 02:30 PM
For all that is going................BE on TS at 9:30pm this Friday night. For those that cant make it let me or Goober know so we can reserve you a set. This is very important.......it sells out in like 15 min. So their is no time for error.

Die Hard
08-31-2004, 02:47 PM
BE on TS?????

Pure_Evil
08-31-2004, 03:27 PM
BE on TS?????

Teamspeak, the DS channel to be precise. Thing we tried to do last time was to get everyone going sitting in the same section, at that time it was with the Gummi's. A glitch came up and we had to do clan seating, we were in good seats, but about as far away from the gummi's as possible and still in the same room. Our goal is to get the GM & [SMS] people in the same area right away, instead of relying on Burden to move us later, the gummi's probably will not be moving, so it would not be "ideal" to have to get clan seating.

People who procrastinate, may be left out, they have sold out the last 9 lanwar events. Reserved seating goes quickly, once the clan seating is done, some scattered seats become available, but dn't last long. I remember searching for 2 weeks to get 1 player a seat, it was a drag.

Die Hard
09-01-2004, 10:48 AM
Okay thanks Pure.

I'm pretty certain I will come. Obviously I would like to sit and hang out with you guys.

So, when I register to sign up do I have to mention about where I sit or will one of you do it for me?

Also, what games do I need to practice and/or bring with me?

Caged Anger
09-01-2004, 03:26 PM
wow, these LANwar events sound popular and complicated, lol

Pure_Evil
09-03-2004, 11:56 AM
It begins tonight!!!http://bainsidhe-sauron.bei.t-online.de/SomeSmilies/concert.gif

Registration, 10pm est.. :D

Goober
09-04-2004, 02:47 PM
We're in!!!!..........We have 5 seats together with the Gummi's right behind us.

Should be a great weekend.

Pure_Evil
09-27-2004, 11:30 AM
:D If it's free, it's for me :thumbs:

Lanwar prizes!
*We have some great prizes that we will be giving away. Here is just a sample of what we will be giving away. NVIDIA and BFG teamed up and have new shirts for everyone. AND you have a shot at 10 awesome cards. They are sending both GeForce FX 5700 and GeForce 6800 OC graphics cards! You have about a 1 IN 50 SHOT AT ONE. More from Ideazon, ICYDOCK, POWMAX, and more. *