A remake of Rocket Arena, MYSTYLE, Id like your permission Max

FlameRush
09-04-2004, 05:36 AM
Offers:

Electric Arena Cage
Scoreboard
Referee
Voting
Arena Door(If a player leaves the arena, the scores reset)
A make of this map in Seriously Warped(Once I convert it to Warped if I get permission, it will be kickass)
Safety Gaurds(Both players must get on a start beacon(There are 2 start beacons, when 1 player gets on one, a primitive gets moved where they can pass, and must wait till the other player gets on one)
Disable Safety Gaurds
Random Weapon Spawns
Start Out w/Rocket Launcher
NO POWERUPS
NO CANNON
NO NADE LAUNCHER
NO HEALTH
Ref can activate ai cannon(s)
Ref can activate quicksand fight(For the hard fights, you gotta have quicksand, where you start sinking ;))
Lightning Effects
Ref can choose between 6 styles of music
Ref can spawn/kill a almost immortal bull
And more to think of

FlameRush
09-08-2004, 05:26 AM
I just finished half the base, Im making a basic scoreboard, and a ref place, with all the controls, each control wil be a switch, one have like Activate Cannon, and Activate Cannons, along with Deactivate Cannon, Deactivate Cannons, this is Rocket Arena bigtime version

T I K
09-08-2004, 08:27 PM
Your remake sounds pretty kewl !! :thumbs: :cool:

Nitro
09-08-2004, 09:38 PM
wow! That sounds awesome!

Seriously Deadly
09-08-2004, 11:41 PM
cool , np

FlameRush
09-09-2004, 09:29 PM
This is gonna be a small map, wont take long to make, but the switches, and stuff are hard to do, Ill make it though, when I think Im done, Ima look over it, Im gonna make a version for ss:se, and warped...

But this map has some styles, either a ref gets in, and starts a match, or its no ref, 8 player madness ;)

FlameRush
09-19-2004, 08:43 AM
Im adding randomizing camera movements, that run on the same engine, but moving brushes move the camera markers, starting from back and forrth, each moving brush is gonna have a camera marker set to its child, and start camaera off to use these, so when they move their setup, it will have 9 ways to attract, from top left to top right, top lef tto bottom right, just figure the math on 9 squares, this will have so much to offer than normal maps

This will be tricky though, so Ill need to focus really well on these cameras...

Im gonna do a graph of the likes of movement...
Diaginal:
\x/
xXx
/x\

Horizontal:
---
---
---

Vertical:
|||
|||
|||

Mix:
\|/
-*-
/|\

FlameRush
09-28-2004, 03:56 AM
This is gonna be tough to make, but fun

EXEcution
09-28-2004, 06:44 PM
Dude i'd definitely use your map in one of my movies.
Its sounds pretty awesome =D