PDA

View Full Version : Really need help With Brag Bow Encounter

Shura78
09-08-2004, 09:05 AM
:bawling: a very cute scout named Hyoga is without a bow to do RvR :bawling:
If anyone would help me get the Brag Bow I'll be very very happy.
The Setup for the encounter require 2 or 3 scouts to kill the links, a couple of tanks to go on Karise when the links are down, and a cleric for healing during the final rush.
I'm really sad i gotta piss some ppl but I can't RvR without a decent bow, my damage sucks big time.
Quick note: I live in Europe so I can't be online very late. For example yesterday I was helping on AS GS raid but after that i gotta log out and missed the other raids also if I would had loved to help with them, but was 2:30 AM for me and work inc the morning :(
Let me know if anyone can help me get that bow, or another decent bow for RvR pls.

Sepra
09-08-2004, 12:54 PM
Just set a day and time and I'll let you know if it works for me. Seprah or Seprana will help :wave: (I cant do Wednesday nights and this coming Sat and Sun afternoon is out for me)

Aries
09-08-2004, 02:57 PM
OFF TOPIC: did you take the names Shura and Hyoga from Saint Seiya (Chevaliers du Zodiaque?)

Saretta
09-08-2004, 05:22 PM
Shura if u set a decent time for an european my Saretta will be glad to heal ya ;)

Skylen
09-08-2004, 09:06 PM
lol, we did this for someone in OoD the other day with 1 group, and only 1 scout, cake encounter, and I'm with everyone else, needs to be a time I can make, or if you have a friend who can log ya on and play ya just to get ya credit for a better time works too.. =)

Skylen

Shura78
09-09-2004, 10:20 AM
Tnx all for the kind help /bow
Friday evening/night will be great for me, cause I can't play during Saturday or Sunday (well I could play at Saturday during USA est prime time :D when I got back home) because begin maried sucks big time :bawling: and wife is the worse purple con bad faction mob in the galaxy.
Nice to Know that this encounter is easy :) I've made my SC template and RvR setup around that bow.
BTW when you need help as well with an encounter let me know, I would love to help as usuall unless it's around 3AM and I'm falling asleep on the keyboard.

OT: yes, I toke my toons name from Sait Seiya, one of my favourite Anime/Manga series: I just got the new Hades OAV with Italian subtitle and they ROCK big time :D
All of my toons on varius servers, or most of them, got named taken from that anime/manga: my arms on Igraine is named Aiolia, by the Gold Leo Saint, but I did not asked to guild him cause I use him only to farm in DF and never plan to SC/Arti him for RvR

Again sorry for my poor English, I know it sucks big time :(

Sepra
09-09-2004, 12:30 PM
#1 LMAO @ because begin maried sucks big time and wife is the worse purple con bad faction mob in the galaxy. :D

#2 "OT: yes, I toke my toons name from Sait Seiya, one of my favourite Anime/Manga series: I just got the new Hades OAV with Italian subtitle and they ROCK big time
All of my toons on varius servers, or most of them, got named taken from that anime/manga: my arms on Igraine is named Aiolia, by the Gold Leo Saint, but I did not asked to guild him cause I use him only to farm in DF and never plan to SC/Arti him for RvR"
I think you're Aries's new best friend. You should see his collection of figures from that series.....just incredible.

#3 I should be able to help you on Friday ;)

#4 Your English is just fine :thumbs:

Saretta
09-09-2004, 02:09 PM
Friday is good for me too :) What time did u think of?

Skylen
09-09-2004, 04:02 PM
I get off work at 7 est friday, guessing that will probably be too late, but if not, I'll be there.. =)

Skylen

Shura78
09-10-2004, 08:57 AM
Tnx all for the feedback, I'll try to stay online as much as possible tonight since I got no work on Saturday. When we got enough ppl online we can just walk and kick Karise ass :D
BTW I'm really sorry that yesterday at guild arti raid I could had been online only for battler and malice to help with, but at 3:12 AM I was sleeping on the keyboard and the alarm ringed at 7:00 AM :(
I'm posting from work and I'm like a zombie, so sorry if I gotta quit but I've try my best to stay awake and help in some manner.

ps.: again sorry that my English sucks like hell :(