PDA

View Full Version : Announcing a Happy Addition to My Skillz

Caged Anger
09-30-2004, 01:32 AM
I am now accepting requests for Flash Sigs and Avvys guys!!!

They will more than likely arrive punctually too as I have 45 minutes Mon-Fri at my disposal to Flash to my hearts content. While I cannot upload straight from school (stinkin Proxy) I have figured out how to reformat and send them via email to myself, at which I can then hopefully uplaod. I'll let you know as soon as I clean up the final details and make one for myself and make sure it can upload. It may take a little while as the school net is down. They attribute it to the hurricanes going through Florida and our internet is based outta Florida....I'M IN MASSACHUSETTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Howz that work? but anyway, if peep's wanna staret asking me, i can make them and as soon as the school net is up, i can mail them out and start posting them.

He Is Legend
09-30-2004, 04:19 PM
I'd like a flash and avvy if its cool caged ;)

that would be freaking cool man

-BoreD

Caged Anger
10-01-2004, 12:59 PM
I'm guessing you're leaving it then to my own crazy imagination? your taking a big risk man, lol, I can turn out some pretty unusual stuff

He Is Legend
10-01-2004, 03:50 PM
I'm guessing you're leaving it then to my own crazy imagination? your taking a big risk man, lol, I can turn out some pretty unusual stuff

Just something domented ;)

Something evil, Dark, bloody..hehe

Caged Anger
10-01-2004, 04:56 PM
eh, x-de on the bloo-de

(teach don't like blood on the screen, sorry, but I'll do my best to make a cool animated avvy and sig

BobtheCkroach
10-01-2004, 05:14 PM
I have 45 minutes Mon-Fri at my disposal to Flash to my hearts content.

Whatever floats your boat...

J/k!

Actually, Caged, I would love a kewl avatar and sig...I'm so artistically challenged, but I would love for you to make me one. Hmm...give me a bit to decide what I want on it, and i'll definitely let you know!

Caged Anger
10-02-2004, 12:30 AM
Ok, I've already hit a road block, how do i upload the image? its an .swf and it won't upload, whats the deal guys?

He Is Legend
10-02-2004, 03:03 AM
go to...www.tinypic.com

free hosting :]

Caged Anger
10-02-2004, 03:30 AM
I don't understand, how do I use that page?

JIMINATOR
10-02-2004, 04:03 AM
lol, click the browse button, click your image and upload it,
copy the url it gives back
although it gives a generic name, it may or may not work with swfs...
I just did this one.
http://tinypic.com/avwjb

Caged Anger
10-02-2004, 07:32 PM
lol, point taken

Mad Fox
10-03-2004, 12:50 PM
Ccaged!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a new avatar ad sig. I haven'y got a new one since the forum updates. Take your time and do whatever you would like.

Caged Anger
10-03-2004, 07:52 PM
guys, it won't upload a flash pic, are there any other sites I could use that you know of?

Grimmy
10-05-2004, 07:50 AM
hmm, my sig worked :P

oh yea, I have it hosted on another site, that's way :)

Caged Anger
10-05-2004, 08:38 PM
care to spread the idea of what this sig may be called?

Caged Anger
10-18-2004, 10:00 PM
hey, sorry all for the holdup. AP history is a...well, i can't say the word here, but you get the idea. I'll try to see what I can make tonight for you guys. Please feel free to tell me if they suck.