PDA

View Full Version : arty lvling

Grimmy
10-11-2004, 03:01 AM
Do artys lvl faster if you lvl then one at a time or doesn't it matter if you have several that you are lvling at one time? I have 4 atm, 3 for my template and well I have ds that I won't be using in RvR, and was wondering if they would lvl faster if I did them one by one, or if it was ok to have all 4 of them on at the same time and level them.

Thanks for the input. :)

Sepra
10-11-2004, 06:45 AM
If I could give one word of helpful advice towards artifacts would be to round up all the artifacts you need. Once you have ALL of them, level them all at once down deep in PoC with a fg. They'll lvl quick and you'll only have do do the painfull lvling process once.

OUTLAWS The Machine
10-11-2004, 12:14 PM
The number of artifacts that you are leveling does not affect the rate at which they level.

Grimmy
10-11-2004, 04:37 PM
kewl thanks :thumbs: Back to TOA I go :)

Skylen
10-11-2004, 06:12 PM
Only the amount of exp you get from a kill determines rate at leveling.. A group of 8 killing yellow-oj mobs isn't a lot, kill purp cons, and they go through the roof. =)

Sepra
10-11-2004, 07:50 PM
Yeah if you go inside of PoC, all your artifacts level in there. There's rooms with red/grape mobs and you can do it with 4 people and you still gain decent xp with a fg too. The best thing about those rooms is no matter how many people you have in your grp, they never, ever add. :thumbs:

Skylen
10-11-2004, 09:59 PM
Bah, where's the fun with non adding mobs? I mean it's like where's the fun in killing anything when you have ice wizzies in your group.. ~EG~