PDA

View Full Version : Fess up playo!

Pathos
09-21-2002, 07:09 AM
Ok who the hell was that just now kicking some major bootie in the Tomb against a bunch of mercs? I'm assuming it was another Merc? I'll come forward - i was El Pollo Loco (playing without sound, hence the alias - maybe i should play like this more often!). Most of us came in late or it may have been different but still, this guy was a major heartache.

Could this possibly be the same guy who was playing Lash as Bones recently? (See DOA thread) Whoever he was, he was even playing with no crosshair or weapon model. The nerve!

Watching the demo back, the highlight of the match was undoubtably Falkentyne, who at one point found himself in the double shotty area one on one with playo, with both of them weaponless. As the tumbleweeds rolled by and the distant echo of an Ennio Morricone score whispered, they both whipped out their knives. After 4 or 5 criss-crosses Falk pulls off a classy move to gut him a "beaut", whereupon he stopped to type, "YEAH! NO ONE BEATS ME WITH THE KNIFE!" LOL. That was one crazy, intense game. The demo makes for some amazing viewing, especially out in the open with so many top players jumping and spinning everywhere. Very, very cool.

Might i add it was great to see SO many mercs in one game! That's more than i usually see in a week it seems <chuckle> Though my playing times are quite different to yours, admittedly.. probably a blessing, as it gives the rest of us room to improve.

Cheers guys.
[img:0f8ef05669]http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/Pathos/RevealThyself!.jpg[/img:0f8ef05669]

FASTway
09-21-2002, 08:55 AM
I know who PLAYO is:

someone to afraid to fight with his real name.....simple.

me and Dan tracked down Falk and joined that game late and then Death Engineer joined and we had 4 or 5 amazing matches after that with us four mercs.

Free Styler
09-21-2002, 09:17 AM
very funny fast way about the to afraid sentence.Man i havent been playing for 2 weeks.My computer was broken.Second i'm less playing since even before that happend.You see i'm getting fed up of bitching.Not that any of you guys are bitching in general but to much of it is getting to me it seems.Ya you can deal whit it but i think it's enoying.No offence fast way but i dont give a rats *** about wearing my name or not.To me it's really no big deal.But like i said i'm fed up of people bitching,so using a different name i just dont awnser.That is pretty much it.Cause i never once said anything to anybody so i don't see why i should have to listen to that crap.

FASTway
09-21-2002, 09:50 AM
Oh...I didn't know Playo was you Free Styler.....I thought you were "Stainless" tonight...

I thought it was someone I didn't know....Then I apoligize for the above post.

Feel free to wear any name you choose....You should play the game to please yourself and not others anyway...

good games tonight...

Pathos
09-21-2002, 10:58 AM
A-ha - Free styler! VERY nice gaming son! <stamp of approval>

You need to stop by the game and forums more often! <demanding tone> ;)

Free Styler
09-21-2002, 11:33 AM
Ya just to say stainless was my brother but i took over a few of his games during the night to teach him a few tricks.Like i said i've been not playing for quite a while but i'll try and get back in the game more.And in the forums too.And congratulations on being ranked number 1 Fast way.later

Phoenix
09-21-2002, 03:28 PM
damn, falk got 44 deaths :shock:

Gun Element
09-21-2002, 03:55 PM
Theirs always a bunch of death and poverty with 4 or more MERCs in the game.

:wink:

Man thats a good win Free styler.

OUTLAWS high ping camper
09-21-2002, 11:09 PM
[quote:5ab256aeb1="Pathos DOA"]Ok who the hell was that just now kicking some major bootie in the Tomb against a bunch of mercs? I'm assuming it was another Merc? I'll come forward - i was El Pollo Loco (playing without sound, hence the alias - maybe i should play like this more often!). Most of us came in late or it may have been different but still, this guy was a major heartache.

Could this possibly be the same guy who was playing Lash as Bones recently? (See DOA thread) Whoever he was, he was even playing with no crosshair or weapon model. The nerve!

Watching the demo back, the highlight of the match was undoubtably Falkentyne, who at one point found himself in the double shotty area one on one with playo, with both of them weaponless. As the tumbleweeds rolled by and the distant echo of an Ennio Morricone score whispered, they both whipped out their knives. After 4 or 5 criss-crosses Falk pulls off a classy move to gut him a "beaut", whereupon he stopped to type, "YEAH! NO ONE BEATS ME WITH THE KNIFE!" LOL. That was one crazy, intense game. The demo makes for some amazing viewing, especially out in the open with so many top players jumping and spinning everywhere. Very, very cool.

Might i add it was great to see SO many mercs in one game! That's more than i usually see in a week it seems <chuckle> Though my playing times are quite different to yours, admittedly.. probably a blessing, as it gives the rest of us room to improve.

Cheers guys.
[img:5ab256aeb1]http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/Pathos/RevealThyself!.jpg[/img:5ab256aeb1][/quote:5ab256aeb1]

Nice narative Pathos.......I like your style. Ummmmmmm...... didn't mean to sound gay there........sorry.......as you were.....carryon. BTW thank you all for kicking my heini on the yodler map, that was fun. :wink: