PDA

View Full Version : LANwar 25 update

LaSH
11-11-2004, 04:39 AM
OK.......for the ones that are going here is the most important info you need....

Registration opens NOV,19 which is next Friday at 10:00 pm

The site you need to be at and most importantly.....have an account at.......is www.LANwar.com.

We will try to shoot for Section 2....Row 21...Seats 11 through.

The actual event will be held on JAN 15 and 16 of 2005. This will be held in Louisville,Kentucky.

For those that are going it is a must that you be on teamspeak 30min before registration. If you have to work or what ever please let me know so we can reserve you a seat.

As for the motel...we got away with haveing 4 people in one room last time.2 sleep an rollaway beds and 2 in the beds....was a little crowded but we made it....I say this for the ones that might not be able to afford the room but could make it...If you are that person me and Goober will gladly share a room with you at no coast...you just get to see Goober in his sheep pajamas...we would love to see a bunch show up but we cant afford to pay for everone.........so if you are intereasted then PM me ASAP....

So far its Me,Goober,Pure,BIGGD,Diss,PJ,and i think Stormy....

ME BIGGD01
11-11-2004, 05:04 AM
thanks alot for the info. i will be looking forward to it. i am curious though. do we have to bring our own monitors? i do not want to lug one around and will be willing to buy one there if i can and give it to some poor kid at th end. also is this the same place you guys were at the last time? i just want to make sure you all know where you are going (wink ;) wink). all i know is i feel sorry for the poor sap who falls asleep first in the room. this is going to be fun:D :thumbs:

Goober
11-11-2004, 11:33 AM
thanks alot for the info. i will be looking forward to it. i am curious though. do we have to bring our own monitors? i do not want to lug one around and will be willing to buy one there if i can and give it to some poor kid at th end.They don't sell monitors at the lanwar, you could call ahead and probably buy one at one of the local computer stores. We rented one down here and took it for Pure last time, but 1 was all they had. I'm seriously thinking of getting a LCD for next year. Samsung has a 17" 600:1 contrast ration with a 12ms response time for less than $400.

also is this the same place you guys were at the last time? i just want to make sure you all know where you are going (wink ;) wink). BIGGD, with me being the designated driver it doesn't matter how many times we go. Trust me, with all the wrong turns I make you will be sure to get a grand tour of the city. We saw some nice sights last time. Besides, last time even though I took a roundabout way we found what we were looking for, and it was close to the hotel.

all i know is i feel sorry for the poor sap who falls asleep first in the room. this is going to be fun:D :thumbs: Uhmmmm.....that would be Mr. Evil, that man falls asleep faster than anyone I know.

LaSH
11-11-2004, 08:29 PM
OHHH TRUST ME BIGG......we know where the important places are ;)....Just make sure you have plenty of 1$ bills :)

Pure_Evil
11-11-2004, 10:39 PM
and $30 is better :cool:

LaSH
11-12-2004, 01:28 AM
and $30 is better :cool:

lmao..............or 60$

ME BIGGD01
11-12-2004, 11:37 AM
you guys don't think i am going just to frag do ya:cool: ? i have my al bundy dollar setup already:D .

LaSH
11-12-2004, 03:26 PM
you guys don't think i am going just to frag do ya:cool: ? i have my al bundy dollar setup already:D .

LOL:)

Thundarr
11-12-2004, 05:13 PM
Hey now, what am I s'posed to do while you all go see girlies... :bawling:

PJ'l_Master
11-12-2004, 05:40 PM

ill be there too thundarr, we can hang out, ya know talk about MC...<waits for perverted comments>

also if you could pick up another one of those monitors for me that would be great goob

Goober
11-12-2004, 07:30 PM
Hmmmm....a table dance maybe?

Don't worry,You can kick our butts on a pool table at Jillians Friday night. That place was empty last time we went.

Thundarr
11-12-2004, 07:37 PM
Now that would be fun!!! Pool, I meant... ;)

LaSH
11-12-2004, 08:28 PM
Im sure Pure and Goober would love to go see the men with you........LOL

Pure_Evil
11-12-2004, 08:39 PM
Im sure Pure and Goober would love to go see the men with you........LOL

Absolutely, after hanging out with a biotch like lash all day, we could get used to hanging out with horney women that are staring at real men.

ME BIGGD01
11-13-2004, 12:55 AM
do you mean i have to bring my pool stick also:cool:

thundar, i will ask you a question on pm maybe you will know.

LaSH
11-13-2004, 01:12 AM
LOL....Your just still mad from what happened last trip......Jillians..the waitress,and cop......Hooters...the waitress.....GODFATHERS...several....Gas station...the employee...that aint saying much but at lest she did flirt...LOL.

Absolutely, after hanging out with a biotch like lash all day, we could get used to hanging out with horney women that are staring at real men.

Pure_Evil
11-13-2004, 01:58 AM
LOL....Your just still mad from what happened last trip......Jillians..the waitress,and cop......Hooters...the waitress.....GODFATHERS...several....Gas station...the employee...that aint saying much but at lest she did flirt...LOL.
that's because they always feel "safe" with uhh, men like you..used to be :P

PJ'l_Master
11-13-2004, 04:56 PM
lol...im gonna have to be a DD i know it...

NP tho

Fragetti
11-14-2004, 07:04 PM
Am in ! yes

Goober
11-15-2004, 12:44 AM
that's because they always feel "safe" with uhh, men like you..used to be :P

OMG!!!>.......that's so funny!!!....har har...hee hee..giggle .....can't stop!....dang near pee'd on myself.........How did you know he was neutered?

LaSH
11-15-2004, 02:09 AM
YO FRAG........while Pure and Goober keep peeing on themself....cause you know how little girls are.........i will at lest comment on the fact that you are getting to go........that kicks a$$ dude.......

OH and by the way Pure.....dont hate the player baby....hate the game....

Am in ! yes

Fragetti
11-15-2004, 02:57 AM
NP I am very happy as well :D We will have a great time :thumbs:

Pure_Evil
11-15-2004, 03:18 AM
YO FRAG........while Pure and Goober keep peeing on themself....cause you know how little girls are.........i will at lest comment on the fact that you are getting to go........that kicks a$$ dude.......

OH and by the way Pure.....dont hate the player baby....hate the game....
Don't worry LaSH if you had any game, I'd hate ya :P :wave:

Lash pees himself too, he doesn't just wear tampons for his period :eek:

LaSH
11-15-2004, 07:24 PM
damn.......i knew i shouldnt have ask for one of yours last time.....

as for the game.............well you know the truth and it kills you..........

Pure_Evil
11-15-2004, 08:15 PM
yes, I died laughing :rofl:

:D

Fragetti
11-15-2004, 08:40 PM
hmm.... a maybe ill get my own room lol :) j/k

LaSH
11-15-2004, 10:36 PM
hmm.... a maybe ill get my own room lol :) j/k

Now that DISS aint going......FRAG you will have to be my "BED BUDDY"..hehehe

Fragetti
11-16-2004, 12:19 AM
dont be thowing your leg over me bro........

I might like it lol :)

LaSH
11-16-2004, 01:00 AM
you shouldnt be worried about what im going to be throughing over you.........you should be worried about what im going to be throughing in you............lol

Fragetti
11-16-2004, 02:46 AM
is that hotel or is that mooootel :) lol

PJ'l_Master
11-16-2004, 06:09 PM
diss aint goin now?

Thundarr
11-16-2004, 06:57 PM
diss aint goin now?

And alas, neither am I... :bawling: So sorry guys, but I am not confident enough in my car's reliability and there is no way I can afford to fly... It actually kinda works out better that I can't go because we just had something come up that kinda throws a wrench in things for us financially as well... So staying home is the smart thing to do for me... :(

PJ'l_Master
11-17-2004, 06:41 PM
still reserve me a seat guys..i alredy took the time off of work and im gonna find a way down there...SOMEHOW

Pure_Evil
11-17-2004, 06:54 PM
still reserve me a seat guys..i alredy took the time off of work and im gonna find a way down there...SOMEHOW

If they don't get you a seat, I'm sure LaSH or Goober will let you sit in their lap and play :P

PJ'l_Master
11-17-2004, 08:05 PM
ill take what i can get, but hopefully i will have the $$$ to go when the time comes

unforgiven
11-29-2004, 04:49 PM
Hey pj would you like a ride? cause i am pretty sure i might make it...depends on how much my paps luvs me lol. he said to tell him what i wanted for christmas well...thurs my answer hehe. i will pm you my cell # so i can talk to you about it over the phone in the up coming month.

PJ'l_Master
11-30-2004, 06:45 PM
lol...alright...i have free minutes after nine which i am sure you do too

LaSH
12-05-2004, 05:43 PM
Allright you all.............i need to know who plans on staying out late with me and Bigg............Goober and i was thinking maybe the ones that are not can stay in a room of their own....that way when we come in late or uhhhhhh in the morning we want wake them..........also if you see you are going to fall short of being able to pay for a room please PM me ASAP..........if you all think this is a bad idea or had other plans please let me know aswell.....we have alot of people going this time and i would like to try to keep it organized to be as fun as possiable..........i will be posting a schedule of the plans we have been going by...........

unforgiven
12-05-2004, 06:42 PM
Well lash i turn 18 in like 19 days...so i think i will be staying out late..as the dd if that is coo wit you guys. we can cruise around in my cop car aka the pimp cruiser lol. but yeah i will be staying out late :thumbs:

Goober
12-06-2004, 12:23 AM
Well lash i turn 18 in like 19 days...so i think i will be staying out late..as the dd if that is coo wit you guys. we can cruise around in my cop car aka the pimp cruiser lol. but yeah i will be staying out late :thumbs:
Unfortunately you won't be hanging with Bigg and LaSH on Saturday night. Godfathers II is for the 21 and older crowd...sorry dude, you would have loved it......or them, that is. I think you'll be ok at Jillians though.

unforgiven
12-06-2004, 03:30 AM
i thought you only had to be 18 to go into a strip joint atleast thats what it is here in michigan lol.

Goober
12-06-2004, 11:36 AM
i thought you only had to be 18 to go into a strip joint atleast thats what it is here in michigan lol.
I think it has a lot to do with the minimum drinking age, plus those Kentucky women are a little meaner!
Just so you'll know, I got the minimum age off of their web page.

unforgiven
12-06-2004, 05:03 PM
damn :down:

Goober
12-07-2004, 02:55 AM
damn :down:Tell you what.....I'll bet if you give lash $30 he'll give you a lap dance!

Fragetti
12-07-2004, 03:08 AM
Sometimes it pays to be old :)

unforgiven
12-07-2004, 05:21 PM
hmm sounds kinda like a good deal...only if he holds a sheep while doing it!!

ME BIGGD01
12-10-2004, 02:19 PM
all i know is that who ever is in my room better not plan on sleeping. i will shave your eye brows:D :thumbs: besides, i like to bring the party back to my room when the bars close.

Goober
12-10-2004, 02:42 PM
all i know is that who ever is in my room better not plan on sleeping. i will shave your eye brows:D :thumbs: besides, i like to bring the party back to my room when the bars close.
You are definately staying in LaSH's room then....I'm old and ugly and need my sleeeeeeep!!!
Reckon I'll be driving home again so LaSH can catch up on his sleep!!!

Fragetti
12-10-2004, 03:42 PM
Goober I guess use old guy's just cant hang anymore :) besides we dont want them guy's watching us tag teaming the sheep. lol

Pure_Evil
12-10-2004, 03:51 PM
besides, i like to bring the party back to my room when the bars close.

I've seen that show before.. I think it was called " BIGG & Skank" :eek:

I think Moqarna and laSH will fit in quite well http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/evil1.gif

Goober.. better call the HI and have our rooms moved to the other building ;)

LaSH
12-10-2004, 04:10 PM
Party,party,party,party,party,party,party,party,pa rty,party,party,party,party,party,party,party,part y,party,party,party,party,party,party,party,party, party,party,party,party,party,party,party,party,pa rty,party,party,party,party,party,party,party,part y,party,party,party,party,party,party,party,party, party,party,party,party,party,party,party,party,pa rty,party,party,party,party,party,party,party,part y,party,party,party,party,party,party,party,party, party,party,party,party,party,party,party,party,pa rty,party,party,party,party,party,party,party,part y,party,party,party,party,party,party,party,party, party,party,party,party,party,party,party,party,pa rty,party,party,party,party,party,party,party,part y,party,party,party,party,party,party,party,papart y,party,party,party,party,party,party,party,party, party.....whhhhooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Goober
12-10-2004, 04:14 PM
Other building hell!.....I'm thinking of a whole different hotel...maybe on the other side of the campus!

ME BIGGD01
12-10-2004, 05:38 PM
I've seen that show before.. I think it was called " BIGG & Skank" :eek:

I think Moqarna and laSH will fit in quite well http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/evil1.gif

Goober.. better call the HI and have our rooms moved to the other building ;)
hahaha,lol, i remember that scene. i was so hammered. the only thing is they followed us back to the hotel. it kinda freaked me out but after driving 15 hours straight after a 10 hour work day and then gaming all day with a night out boozing with you all and chaotics dad (what a great guy) all i remember is waking up to a bright light of sunshine in my jockey's and the curtains wide open. nothing like people passing by your window and seeing you got morning wood:D .

Pure_Evil
12-10-2004, 05:52 PM
all i remember is waking up to a bright light of sunshine in my jockey's and the curtains wide open. nothing like people passing by your window and seeing you got morning wood:D .

Ahh yes! the other reason I'm in another room! :D :eek: :wave:

ME BIGGD01
12-11-2004, 10:31 AM
pure, i am going to make sure you arent so quiet this time:D . what i mean by this is you will be stumbling along side of the rest of us trying not to fall off earth:thumbs: there will be several kodak moments this weekend:eek:

Pure_Evil
12-11-2004, 01:36 PM
Life's better now, you wont have to worry http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/pi_devil.gif
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/naughty1.GIF

PJ'l_Master
12-22-2004, 06:34 PM
if anyone needs to get a hold of me for anything important about LW my phone # is ...or if you have a nextel but dont call after 9 pm...if you plan on direct connecting me you can do it anytime.

If i dont answer i am probably at work so leave a msg

SALvation
12-23-2004, 02:27 AM
Putting your phone numbers on the web is not a good idea. I edited it for you.

SASQUATCH
12-23-2004, 09:43 PM
Putting your phone numbers on the web is not a good idea. I edited it for you.
I agree. . . . LMAO :D

LaSH
12-23-2004, 10:18 PM
i agree also......but i dont see why someone would have to LMAO over it though.....

ME BIGGD01
12-28-2004, 02:34 AM
you know i am a bit worried to book my flight because of the weather here or there at the time of this thing. i need to do this this week or i will be paying an arm and a leg. i would hate to drive this but i am not sure if it is the only realistic way of getting there on time incase another storm hits. i need to make a choice if i want to drive or fly. i will have to see how long it takes to drive and if it's over 10 hours, i will just take my chance in the air because i am still recovering from driving to tennesee.

Fragetti
12-28-2004, 03:05 AM
Roll the dice! I say fly I hate long drives :)

Pure_Evil
12-28-2004, 11:11 AM
Last january's, I flew. A-Wal's flying in from Nebraska too. Granted, we don't have to worry about sliding into the river at Laguardia :rolleyes: :D

Pure_Evil
12-28-2004, 12:10 PM
Flashback to 1 year ago! :eek:

Pure_Evil
01-04-2005, 03:45 AM
1 vs 1 tourney registration is open! :D

PJ'l_Master
01-07-2005, 03:21 AM
looks like i aint goin AGAIN...lol unfo cant go now therefore i cant go as i have no ride

Pure_Evil
01-07-2005, 12:26 PM
what do you meen unfo's not going??? wtf,

Goober
01-07-2005, 12:52 PM
<sigh> What ARE we going to do with you two?

Get your "brown stuff" together and get to Kentucky!!!!!

PJ'l_Master
01-07-2005, 02:02 PM
complain to him about it and make him change his mind

LaSH
01-07-2005, 08:45 PM
Guys that sucks.........you have already paid for your seat and everthing...me,Goober,and Pure got the motel rooms reserved........besides this will be the only one me and Goober will attend this year and i think Pure also said it was his only one.........if money is a issue i said PM me and we could work something out......DAMN you all dont know what your missing out on..........

PJ'l_Master
01-08-2005, 02:45 AM
its not really the money its the ride that i need there

Pure_Evil
01-08-2005, 03:11 AM
what's wrong with the Tarus?

PJ'l_Master
01-08-2005, 03:13 AM
what's wrong with the Tarus?

i got the tranny flushed and the people who did it

(All Tune & Lube)

were kind enough to NOT put the right amount of fluid in it for me...and i didnt know...so a few days later...reverse said goodbye and now im looking for a new car...

LaSH
01-08-2005, 11:33 PM
All i know is i think its pretty sh!ty the way this went down.......Both of you are out 30$ a piece..... and a upgrade on your comp instead of going is beyond me......kinda a crapy way of doing your friends dont you think.....Yo PJ think you might be able to rent a car bro?

PJ'l_Master
01-09-2005, 06:02 AM
dont be mad at unfo...this kinda thing happens to me more then you would think

PJ'l_Master
01-10-2005, 04:28 AM
lash relax a little man...i understand where he is coming from

ME BIGGD01
01-10-2005, 06:33 AM
ok guys, i am about to purchase my tickets over the internet.

i hope this right (pure i used the info you pm'd me)

arrive @ Louisville Intl (SDF) on the 14

leave on the 16th

well after this post i am buying my tickets so i hope all is right or i will be f'd out of a few bucks and i will have to buy new tickets:bawling:

p.s. i know i waited for the last minute but i have had no choice because of rescheduling with work.

p.s.s. do you guys know if the hotel has broadband internet service? i will need to be able to connect if i have a problem occurs and i get a call. thanks for the info:thumbs:

Pure_Evil
01-10-2005, 12:15 PM
:thumbs: you got it right those are the dates and remember, this is our hotel

Holiday Inn
3317 Fern Valley Rd.
Louisville, Ky. 40213
Exit 128 off I-65
Local (502) 964-3311

There are 4 HI's in Louisville and when you call for the shuttle from the airport, you want to be sure you chooe the right one. Lats one I went too, I forgot, but guessed right :D They're real good about picking you up, both times I went, the van was there withing 10 minutes.

I remember we got internet access in our room, but I do not remember what speed.

Make sure you have :
o Power Cords for above equipment
o An outlet strip
o Headphones (Remember no powered speakers)
o An ethernet card (10/100)
o A 25ft patch cable
o A fat roll of 1$ bills!

Goober
01-10-2005, 12:42 PM
BIggs, the hotel room has internet access. Unfortunatley it's not free.
I think it was $12 a day, but I checked the speed and it was pretty good.
728 up and down....Just going on memory on the upload, but I remember being amazed at how fast it was when I checked it on dsl reports.
It is not wireless so bring a wire.

Plus if you're at lanwar and get a call you might check with zero gummi, I think they have at least one comp that's hooked to the internet.

ME BIGGD01
01-10-2005, 06:29 PM
that's great guys, i have ordered tickets and will be arriving this friday morning in kentucky at 9:30 am and leaving on sunday. i am glad they have internet access and 12 bucks is about the norm for it so i am happy and will be able to connect to client servers if need be. really that was main concern due to i was leaving on friday. i just hope it doesnt snow or rain on this day and is the reason i booked an early flight.

what times are you guys getting there on friday? i am just figuring i will be pretty bored all day until someone arrives. maybe i will just sleep until then but i doubt i will be able to.

PJ'l_Master
01-10-2005, 06:37 PM
you can also rent <ehem> videos <ehem> can you not

Pure_Evil
01-10-2005, 08:00 PM
I wont be there with Frag and Moqarna until between 4-5pm

Fragetti
01-10-2005, 08:15 PM
Yah thats about right mapquest says 10.5 hours from Allentown 649 + miles.
I figure I will drive the first leg so you guys can rest :D since you already have about 4 - 5 hours driving already? I already packed away extra power and patch cables and a nic card just incase. oh and my roll of 1's :D

I wont be there with Frag and Moqarna until between 4-5pm

ME BIGGD01
01-10-2005, 08:53 PM
ughhh--driving is tough although i have done it many of times. i guess it's better to have others to share the drive so you do not lose time. i recall being exhausted when i arrived in tennesee the last gig i went to. it kind of made me a little slow and it sucked not having full energy to hang out with you guys.

what time are you guys leaving for your drive? and what time are you guys leaving on sunday?

Pure_Evil
01-10-2005, 09:16 PM
Moq and I are leaving for frag's crib at 2AM on Friday, mapquest says 3:45 to frag's.

Sunday, depends, 2-3 pm or so. dunno, it's a haul, that would get me home between 6-7 am monday and late for work. :D

Warhead
01-10-2005, 09:50 PM
I suspect I'll be leaving VA early Friday morning (early, but probably after sunrise) - the exact time will depend on when I intend to meet up with the convoy coming down from up north. I need to talk to Moqarna about it first. As far as leaving Sunday, probably 12 or 1 in the afternoon - mebbe I can make it home in time for practice. :P

ME BIGGD01
01-10-2005, 10:09 PM
jeez, and i am bitching i have to goto LaGuardia Airport. i hate this airport:down:

Goober
01-10-2005, 10:13 PM
LaSH and I should get there sometime between 2 and 4, depending on whether I have to work for a little bit Friday morning.

ME BIGGD01
01-10-2005, 10:34 PM
so what's the latest breakdown of people going? i hear/see that some cant make it but who at this point is going?

ME BIGGD01
01-11-2005, 12:03 PM
this don't look too good my friends

Goober
01-11-2005, 04:14 PM
Don't be skeered!!.....says the guy who might see a total of 12" of snow in 5 years.

Weather.com says the weather for the weekend in Louisville will be sunny with the temps running from 14º - 31º

PJ'l_Master
01-11-2005, 04:45 PM
...looks like me and unfo will be driving alot on account of the snow...lol

Rear Wheel Drive Rocks!!!

unforgiven
01-11-2005, 05:24 PM
hahahha hopefully we dont hit freezing rain cause my defrost dosent work the best rofl lmao. we have to drive right through the middle of that too lol michigan to kentucky hahahhahahhahha shoudl be fun....maybe i can out run the storm in my cop car lol!

PJ'l_Master
01-13-2005, 03:30 PM
:D

lets not try tho...wouldnt want my computer to get hurt :O

unforgiven
01-13-2005, 05:09 PM
:D :P

Pure_Evil
01-13-2005, 05:22 PM
not much time left :D :jammin:

ME BIGGD01
01-13-2005, 06:25 PM
i am just hoping the weather holds off. looks like crap now. oh, did i tell you all i hate the cold? i will be dressing super warm.

Goober
01-13-2005, 08:09 PM
Are we there yet????

Pure_Evil
01-13-2005, 09:06 PM
Are we there yet????
That's what Unfo's going to say when LaSH grabs his hips! :eek: :D :P

LaSH
01-13-2005, 11:44 PM
Yo BIGG dont worry about getting cold.........................i will keep you warm...hehehehe.......

ME BIGGD01
01-14-2005, 02:15 AM
lash, when i dress in layers i was referring more to that since you will be in same room:D

Fragetti
01-14-2005, 03:30 AM
Well signing off till monday. This should be a great week end. :D I will take lots of pictures for yas. ;)
Frag

ME BIGGD01
01-14-2005, 05:49 AM
i am looking forward to meeting you guys.:thumbs:

i am leaving for airport at 430 am. i am expecting a delay due to crappy weather though:( .

ME BIGGD01
01-14-2005, 03:33 PM
well i am here and it is f***ing cold. i was running late and left my jacket at home which was 66 degrees. well, wake me when you people arrive.

LaSH
01-17-2005, 03:58 PM
Yo BIGG...i keep you warm like i promised didnt i? LOL

unforgiven
01-17-2005, 04:55 PM
all i know is lash if you ever try to hug me and put your hand around me again **** is goin down rofl...that was funny....rofl. great people! :thumbs:

Die Hard
01-26-2005, 11:23 AM
Where are the pics??

Goober
01-26-2005, 11:49 AM
Here are a few for ya DH!!!

Right Here (http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/showthread.php?t=67906)

Plus Warhead has a site set up with a bunch, I think there is a link to it in that post I am linking you to.

Warheads Site (http://neutron.wardust.net:8080/warhead/LanWar25/images/)

Die Hard
01-26-2005, 12:30 PM
Thanks Uncle Goob :thumbs: