PDA

View Full Version : Ml3

Chaysee
11-11-2004, 03:00 PM
Does anyone know when another ML3 raid is coming up? :)

Yetti
11-11-2004, 07:15 PM
My lord, has hell frozen over already? Wish I had the patience to lead or assist in this, but good god it scares the crap outa me.

Willing to hunt down moughart for ya, willing to help pummel him, the triton, then farm ya a sword and get a fresh basket of eggs. Got help if ya need it, feel free to ask;)

Chaysee
11-13-2004, 01:43 PM
lol I can lead this but I have stopped that...leading MLs on bedevere and mordred has worn me down on ML leading :P <3 skylen for being a leader here :) :thumbs:

Sepra
11-13-2004, 03:37 PM
I think he's prolly getting worn down too

Chaysee
11-14-2004, 01:52 AM
I wouldnt doubt it, he's been working his ass off on MLs for the last 3 weeks or so!

Skylen
11-15-2004, 05:28 PM
Ugggghhhhh, you have no idea how shot I am of ML's, the lotto's and the LD's only things that really drive me nuts, I can deal with everything else. Wish Mythic would fix lotto's so didn't have to scroll through rolls to figure out who has highest rolls. ANd as for LD's, the trials should leave behind a ghost or something to award credit to and LD's that come back a minute or 2 later after BG mobs have been killed. But hey, that would make our lives easier... Grrrrrrrr

eberge01
11-17-2004, 03:29 PM
I have been on the ML3 raid twice on my reaver and still do not have credit :-( speaking of LDs I have all the prereqs, sword and egg. Would love to do it with minimum number of peeps. Also need it on buff cleric. Would be nice if we could do it during the day US time. Might give the Euros and Aussies a chance if they need it.

Death Engineer
11-17-2004, 05:50 PM
Ugggghhhhh, you have no idea how shot I am of ML's, the lotto's and the LD's only things that really drive me nuts, I can deal with everything else. Wish Mythic would fix lotto's so didn't have to scroll through rolls to figure out who has highest rolls. ANd as for LD's, the trials should leave behind a ghost or something to award credit to and LD's that come back a minute or 2 later after BG mobs have been killed. But hey, that would make our lives easier... Grrrrrrrr

Use my log parser silly head!! It has a lotto function that will sort everyones bids (and throw out multiple bids...wrong /random bids, etc).

Skylen
11-18-2004, 08:18 PM
lol, no no no, you miss the point of my post, Down with ML'S, too much work!!!!!!! =)

Sepra
11-18-2004, 08:22 PM
I mean the poor guy has a rl planner for all this shiot. Stop the madness people! (until my wizzy hits 50 that is :babe: :P )

Eleryn
11-18-2004, 10:20 PM
Oh yes please, please, please do ML3! Even though my ML3 ability is kinda useless (detect crystalseed? wtf??) I'd like to get it done.

My wizzy still needs ML1 too. :(

Skylen
11-18-2004, 10:39 PM
lol, your wizzy better not hit 50 before my scouts hit 40.. =P