PDA

View Full Version : stuff

Grimmy
12-02-2004, 09:03 AM
Need a few things, nothing too big.

A drum for my minst. lvl 25-30 Just something so after I am done getting him to 20 I can run with speed.

2 cloth suits for my ice wizzies, lvl 30 will work, 98% nothing too fancy :)

1 suit for my minst as well, lvl 30, 98% so I am not streaking :rolleyes:

I think that will be all :) When ever is good, most know the times that I play. Will be found in AC for the next couple days, but will have my sorc in housing for a while.

thanks

Sepra
12-02-2004, 01:55 PM
I can take care of the drum. I can make either a lvl 25 or a lvl 30. U want the higher or lower drum and what quality?

Grimmy
12-02-2004, 06:07 PM
I can take care of the drum. I can make either a lvl 25 or a lvl 30. U want the higher or lower drum and what quality?
How about both a lvl 25 and 30. One for thid and once I get out of there, will have something to keep up for a while and hopefully get a new one as I lvl. What should someone sc into a drum? As for quality, 98% will be good enough for me, keeps everything cheap n easy that way :thumbs:

Mr Clean
12-02-2004, 06:15 PM
I can make your drum for ya Grimmy, and a lute and flute too if you so desire...

Grimmy
12-04-2004, 06:37 AM
2nd cloth set done...materials cost: 122g :) (in the vault)
Kewl, I picked up the first set and it wouldn't let me put gold in your vault, so I will have to hit you up some time when you are online and pay ya.

Sepra, let me know where to meet n such, if you have my bongos ready :D

I take the drum can be sced, looking for advice in what to put into it.

Grimmy
12-06-2004, 06:07 AM
kk, will swing by and buy the sword off your cm.

No drum yet.

Grimmy
12-06-2004, 09:27 AM
Got my drums tonight, thanks Sep :wub:

Got my 2 cloth suits and one for my minst as well, thanks Term :wub:

Now I just have to spend time and figure out how I want to sc each piece, cloth will be easy, 2 of everything :) and then for my chain. Grrr crafting :(

Yetti
12-07-2004, 05:36 PM
I'd probabaly just cap dex/con/intel on the wizards, possibly sneak in some toa bonus with accessories from housing... screw resists if you plan to pve with those toons, they'll be outa bg's quick. PL minstrel to 45 imo:) GL bro

Grimmy
12-07-2004, 06:26 PM
I'd probabaly just cap dex/con/intel on the wizards, possibly sneak in some toa bonus with accessories from housing... screw resists if you plan to pve with those toons, they'll be outa bg's quick. PL minstrel to 45 imo:) GL bro
Minstrel is on my main account so I can't really. Other accounts only have my cleric bot, and the other, well just a 22 wizzy atm. Will see how things go, have a month to deside if I want to keep the third account or not.

Just got all my scing done last night, just have to head DF and get some weapons for em and set to hit Thid! wewt :woohoo: