PDA

View Full Version : ML4.2 Experiment

Skylen
12-13-2004, 06:04 PM
I have a couple ideas I'd like to try and see if it is possible to complete this step without going through the tent/fort circus and see if it is successful.

If anyone is available thursday evening around 8 est, would love some help seeing if we can kill Seti using a simple approach rather then the common approach.

Would be the only trial other then 9.10 that can be completed by one group if successful, I wouldn't mind rolling through the rest of the ML if anyone needs it if we're successful with 4.2, and if not... ~shakes fist at Mythic~.

Skylen

Saretta
12-13-2004, 06:27 PM
I'm up for it. My minst needs some of the ML 4 steps since yesterday was - umm well u know how it was :(

Chaysee
12-15-2004, 03:51 PM
I will help, word's sorc needs this :)

V98ci
12-15-2004, 06:07 PM
I can bring Necro or Wizzy, your choice.

Skylen
12-15-2004, 06:12 PM
Anything that can help kill Seti guards will work. Provided that we can get in there without triggering the encounter....

nibbert
12-15-2004, 11:43 PM
tried to go at him with a 6 stlthers we got up the ramp but oncw we gon inside the seti area we were revaled and has so many attackers on us we were wasted if you enter the setin fort all the outlying forts will sent wave after wave of mobs to kill you form all 9 of the tent camp and the 3 forts tried to once ignore the outlying forts mez evry mob with 2 sorcs and a minnst both sorcs ran out of power there were so many mobs also tried confusion amneisa but there once we got into the main fort his baf is all the camps also if i rember we had a scout brinng him to the door he will not leave the building he is in and you can not damge him form out side of it you have under 30 seconds form the time you enter the fort untill you are extremley overwhelmed ill try to be there but can only be there for about an hr hop my past experinces help ya

Skylen
12-16-2004, 05:22 PM
lol, aye, I know what causes those cases to happen, and that's really what I want to try and see if it's possible to not trigger that, it's been said it is doable that way, but have to be careful of what you kill, and where you kill it.... Just like finding out the other night how to do Jacina's with 5 people, every artifact/ML emcounter has something to exploit... ~EG~

Skylen
12-17-2004, 09:23 PM
Thanks guys for helping me gather some info on this encounter, will wait til ml4 raid happens and try second half of experiment and let ya know how it goes... This trial needs to go down!!!! =)