PDA

View Full Version : EXPerimenting

FlameRush
01-03-2005, 02:34 AM
Ive messed around with warped editor to make a new ctf map out of scratch for SS;SE, I have actually made something of use, I had in mind a room with some type of supports, but not idea of any type, this is the first arch Ive ever done in editing for SS;SE...

FlameRush
01-03-2005, 02:46 AM
Heres more work on it

Grimmy
01-03-2005, 05:54 AM
Well one thing, how are you going to get back up there if you fall down??

Second, don't you think that's a little close from one side to the other?? What if one side all joins the same team except one?? No chance there.

IMO have a gap where peeps can't jump across, but instead have an up ramp that jumps them up, available for snipers to pick off, and then have something below to make it difficult for them to get their opponent's flag back. :thumbs:

FlameRush
01-03-2005, 09:35 AM
Your ideas will be handy, in fact, thats the center, then inner/outter rooms fit it, with smaller passages, and big fat cores in them, and then into a a elevated tower, where you must climb to the top of the tower, and get the flag, a short tower...

Secondly you wont get on the arch, its for decor, I am using 3 diff worlds to make the arch, and if I can merge it, Ill put it on prefab...

May make that part of the map a prefab...

FlameRush
01-03-2005, 09:41 AM
I will make first version smaller, and big version with towers

BTW, Im featuring this a 5 map zip file...

1. name_towers-ctf.wld
1. name_towers-ctf.tbn } name_towers-ctf.gro

2. name_towers-flaghunt.wld
2. name_towers-flaghunt.tbn } name_towers-flaghunt.gro

3. name-ctf.wld
3. name-ctf.tbn } name-ctf.gro

4. name-flaghunt.wld
4. name-flaghunt.tbn } name-flaghunt.gro

5. name_towers-teamdm.wld
5. name_towers-teamdm.tbn } name_towers-teamdm.gro

<<Hybrid>>
01-04-2005, 11:35 PM
artwork ^_^

VHD UnDeaD
01-22-2005, 11:12 PM
Could Be Nice With A Download Link Hmm? :hmmm:

FlameRush
01-22-2005, 11:47 PM
The map isnt done YET, but view God Arena, that the map I was talkin about on the server earlier