PDA

View Full Version : Enyalio's Boots

Skegs
01-15-2005, 07:09 PM
I'd like to give this a shot in the next couple of days...let's say tomorrow (Sunday) night at 8pm EST. If I don't get enough people to show tomorrow night, let's try Monday night at the same time. I already have the Phial Containing Behrooz, so this will only be for the last step. It should be pretty simple. Thanks in advance to those that can attend.

edit: I just saw that Noomercy asked for help with GoV on Sunday at 7pm and that there might be an ML2 raid Sunday as well. If those two things interfere, we can either push the time back or just try Monday. I'll be around either way and I'll try to be there to help with GoV as well.

Sepra
01-15-2005, 07:50 PM
I can help :) One thing, you need to make sure you have enough people to kill it the first time or the phial breaks. You then need to farm another one and get behrooz in it again :\ (I heard how lucky you were with behrooz!! Amazing!)

Saretta
01-16-2005, 03:36 PM
Well after GoV is done I will come :) Also have time on monday.

Skegs
01-17-2005, 03:17 PM
Thanks to everyone that offered me information about the encounter and those that helped zerg it Sunday night. Also, thanks to everyone who came out to do 5 successful artifacts in a span of 3 hours. We did GoV, Enyalio's Boots, Shades of Mist, Atlantis Tablet, and Ceremonial Bracer.

Mr Clean
01-17-2005, 04:29 PM
Thanks to everyone that offered me information about the encounter and those that helped zerg it Sunday night. Also, thanks to everyone who came out to do 5 successful artifacts in a span of 3 hours. We did GoV, Enyalio's Boots, Shades of Mist, Atlantis Tablet, and Ceremonial Bracer.

Sorry I had to leave after GoV was done, but gratz to all who got the artis. Also, nice work done by the guild, we had a great showing yesterday and everyone should be commended for their teamwork and help....OoD rocks.

Skylen
01-17-2005, 10:42 PM
Bah, again the loner gets left out.. =P