PDA

View Full Version : sidi at 8 pm est fri Feb 4th

nibbert
01-17-2005, 07:59 PM
planning on doing a sidi raid at 8 pm est friday Feburary 4th have one if we get 8 people we will going to sidi tell every one you know wanna try to kill apoc lvl 45+ raid will chose type of lotto (either open or class spefic) at the end lvl 40+ toons please bots can not roll 50+ for bp's and apoc loot 40+ for stones and other loot willing to take suggestions or recomndations meet up at fort gwyntell I (nibbert or soulcleaver) will have the bg and will try to have it up 1 hr before the start of the raid at the begining if you have a class you wish to roll for that you are not bringing you must tell me before we enter and that class must be 50 to roll on bp's and apoc loot sidi this will only effect the lotto if the raid chooses a class spefic lotto at the end all loot on the ramp will belong to the group that gets it bg looting will not begin untill we enter the dungeon

Mr Clean
01-17-2005, 09:14 PM
planning on doing a sidi raid at 8 pm est friday Feburary 4th have one if we get 8 people we will going to sidi tell every one you know wanna try to kill apoc lvl 45+ raid will chose type of lotto (either open or class spefic) at the end lvl 40+ toons please bots can not roll 50+ for bp's and apoc loot 40+ for stones and other loot willing to take suggestions or recomndations meet up at fort gwyntell I (nibbert or soulcleaver) will have the bg and will try to have it up 1 hr before the start of the raid at the begining if you have a class you wish to roll for that you are not bringing you must tell me before we enter and that class must be 50 to roll on bp's and apoc loot sidi this will only effect the lotto if the raid chooses a class spefic lotto at the end all loot on the ramp will belong to the group that gets it bg looting will not begin untill we enter the dungeon

It's official: This is the longest run-on sentence in Outlaws history. Grats Nibb! :P

Thanks for the heads up, I think I will be there. Those raids are great, plus I can pick up some much needed ML XP as well.

FUS1ON
01-17-2005, 10:15 PM
Clean will you please quit quoting the first post in a thread in your post is going to be the second post in the thread? This is the 3rd time today you have done that! :P

Skylen
01-17-2005, 10:43 PM
Woot, Nibbert got tired of Catacombs already..... =)

nibbert
01-18-2005, 03:55 PM
pfft ive had longer sentences check out the rest of my posts i doubt youll see more than 2 peroids in all of em

Skylen
01-18-2005, 04:30 PM
As long as he drops APoc fast for us, I have no problem with his sentences being longer, just not Apoc taking longer.. ~EG~

Saretta
01-18-2005, 04:53 PM
I try to be there :)

nibbert
01-19-2005, 11:17 AM
was wonderin if any body would mind being a mob counter in sidi been meaning to get a mob count for a while im working on a sidi raid guide and would like to have this info for it if some one could count the mobs in a genral area and give me the info after the raid i would but im always busy leding

Saretta
01-19-2005, 12:44 PM
I could do that. I'll play my cleric so I think I should be able to count em.

Another way would be to chat log the whole raid and count the mobs out of the chat log maybe?

Mr Clean
01-19-2005, 01:50 PM
pfft ive had longer sentences check out the rest of my posts i doubt youll see more than 2 peroids in all of em

:P

nibbert
01-19-2005, 11:31 PM
the thig is i kinda need the areas also wjhere the mobs are coming form how do you chat log a raid ???

Saretta
01-20-2005, 12:50 AM
the thig is i kinda need the areas also wjhere the mobs are coming form how do you chat log a raid ???

Yep lol thats a little hard. You would have to say that u go into a new area in group orsomething but that would take ages to find the places where u did that and count the mobs.

I will just take a piece of paper and write it down ;) no worries.
Do u want a split up into the different mobs types too? If yes I would need a list of all possible mob kinds in Sidi.
And how do u want the areas split up? Do u want each room or like from entrance to the first key mob then from 1st key mob to the 2nd key mob and so on?

Skylen
01-20-2005, 05:44 PM
That's when you plan a whole day to go in there solo and kill mobs 1 at a time and make notes about them, location wise, and which ones react with which key mobs. =)P

nibbert
01-21-2005, 06:20 PM
kind of like by zone and genral area like alcove behind the stairs when we first go in or the key 1 corridors http://camelot.allakhazam.com/Mobs/search.html?cmzone=84 has an excleent list of mobs

nibbert
01-23-2005, 12:12 AM
Archlich
Ater Skeleton
Baleful Visitant
Black Revenant
Blood Mage
Cadaveroud Blackguard
Calcified Manes
Corrosive Sludge
Crusader' Antithesis
Crypt Knight
Cursed Lacula
Custodian
Dark Light
Deadeye
Decomposing Fighter
Dry Remains
Etheric Residue
Fate's Bearer
Fate's Chosen
Forerunner
Harbringer of Fate
Herald of Trucidation
Idolum
Lich's Eye
Manifestation

is a simplfied list with key mobs

Saretta
01-23-2005, 02:43 AM
Which areas u would like to have?

nibbert
01-25-2005, 05:54 PM
entrance hallway the hall way where we enter sidi the the room at the bottom of the stairs and the hall way behind the stairs the square area where key mob 1 is the room key mob 2 is in past the door to key mob 3 mobs in the main area of the 2nd floor down wthe warlord's room and hall on the way to the cryp lord crypt lord's area
area on the way to bane and the room with the silincer in it the area on the way to lich lorg illoron the soul reconer hall wayy and soul reckoner area the host area the area past the host the room off to the side on the last floor before apoc the 6 antithesis on apocs level if we get far enough also if you can count the bugs in the swarm of morbius this should be all the areas id like to try to get a count on the room to the side though we may kill so may be un able to count on that but iff we do wild like to know what mobs come in pars in that room and which do not

Skylen
01-25-2005, 10:18 PM
Wouldn't it have just been easier to list the areas you didn't want!? =P

nibbert
01-26-2005, 11:26 AM
yes but i never do things the easy way

Skylen
01-26-2005, 04:13 PM
Well, as long as I get top count for pulling deaths, you can do things however ya like. Just don't want ya getting involved in mapping the dungeon and dying more times then me. =)

nibbert
01-26-2005, 11:00 PM
also wanna try the opposite approach to killing apoc try to kake out his guards then him

Saretta
02-04-2005, 05:27 PM
bump :)

Riike
02-04-2005, 08:11 PM
Was lookin SO forward to pullin for ya Nibb...but I gotta work tonight. Been workin on a migration team to upgrade BellSouth's PC's/Servers and its been short of a nightmare. Anyway...I'm hopin that Sidi will be an every-other-weekend thing. :D

nibbert
02-04-2005, 08:39 PM
probaly once the sever merge goes through it will be

nibbert
02-05-2005, 02:52 PM
got to the 2nd kinght hes hard to kill with 16 people

Saretta
02-05-2005, 03:47 PM
Here's what I counted.

First a map where I marked the different areas, the table shows the area and the different mobs we killed in it counted. Hope that's what u needed :)

I got this table in a *.doc-file too if u need that one

Saretta
02-05-2005, 03:49 PM
Ah the areas 1-3 were nearly empty so no correct count for those :(

nibbert
02-05-2005, 05:18 PM
well then well just have to go back to sidi ro recont them :)