PDA

View Full Version : Representing: God Arena, a serious sam map

FlameRush
01-22-2005, 09:52 AM
If you download, extract the 2 files in gamedirectory\levels\levelsmp\deathmatch\

Then your ready to kick ass and chew bubble gum

FlameRush
01-22-2005, 09:20 PM
I walled the area to make it look more real, and look at the door, the bottom of the skybox is kinda suppose to be hidden, and the lil lake looks like something on the game Blood, thought itd be nice to add, as it relfects too, and is slippery...

I forgot all the features, but you can saw down trees in MP if you want, so you dont have to worry bout missing and hitting a damn tree, though it works for you and others...

Not to mension this map was suppose to be 'The Spire of Flame', but I never done it right, so I had to think fast...

Heres the features I know of:

- Every 5 minutes a bullspawns with some fast paced music

- Music that fits the level, I added the Compoud music when a bull spawns, and the default is some near end stage music of the coop levels, but sounds good

- Weapons, Items, and Powerups: 2 Serious Speed powerups to fit the level, the double shotgun for ownage, rocket launcher for rampages, chainsaw for redneck showdowns, and I think the tommy gun is in this too, for slaughter fun, its got small healths around, not too much, and in the arena is a backpack legit one, with a good armor, not to mension inside the frozen lake is a super health...

- No N00b Gear

- Detailed world: Reflective Lake, Skybox, fog, trees that can be blown up or sawed down, a twilight moon setting in 1 area, good doors, fixed steps

- Fast Action, quick fair spawn points, and fair ammos...

This map was built for 4-8 players...

Special Thanks to Max-Pain2 for HOSTING this on his site, I thought it was lost for good, but I found his site was still up and downloaded it

FlameRush
01-22-2005, 09:37 PM
Heres some more Screen Shots

FlameRush
01-23-2005, 05:04 AM
Bum-p

VHD UnDeaD
01-23-2005, 08:23 PM
cheers :thumbs:

FlameRush
01-27-2005, 01:37 PM
Im thinking on added part of the track...

Sybreed, ReEvolution

Seriously Deadly
01-29-2005, 05:17 AM
i thought you were gone... let me check my pm box i havent checked in months