PDA

View Full Version : GoV 1/27

Riike
01-24-2005, 07:18 PM
Hi all, I am new to the guild cause my old guild fell apart. Anyway just dinged my new sorc 50 and he will be my main toon. I'm lookin for some help getting some artis (I'm usually the one helping everyone else and never trying to get any for my toons...unless I can duo them) and GoV is top of my list. Been so long since I've done this enc I'm not even sure anymore of what it takes to get it. Last time I did it with a group we single pulled him and owned him with a charmed/buffed centaur. Any help would be appreciated but my work schedule for the next 2 weeks is hell. 4pm-3amEST I'll give a few days for some people to read this so I was thinking about giving it a try maybe Thursday afternoon 27th I'll be sure to be online from about 11am til I have to go to work.

Please come help

Saretta
01-24-2005, 07:32 PM
I'll be there :)

Last time I did that u needed a minstrel to pull, a necro to peel of danos and a healer for the necro. (Borlac's method)

Riike
01-24-2005, 08:40 PM
Well my servant necro is on the same account as the sorc I want the arti for but I can provide the PF bot to heal the necro if I get a servant necro to help me out with this. Or if a mins can come help with a charmed centaur.

Cheap Bastard2
01-24-2005, 10:28 PM
I can help, need it myself

Skylen
01-24-2005, 11:40 PM
Use the necro to get the arti, then just listen for anyone needing help on GoV and join them for another go to get credit... I'm also not available at those times, but if I'm around when you are on, give me a ring, can probably knock it out real quick...

Sauron
01-25-2005, 01:48 AM
I can prolly do it with my ML9 Sorc too! Just would need another run to get my Infil Credit for it

Riike
01-25-2005, 05:02 AM
Well if someone can help me out getting it...I will be more than happy to help get it for anyone else with my servant necro and PF bot.

Bashman
01-25-2005, 10:20 PM
Ill help if im back from school =/

depend what u mean by afternoon, i usually get back home at 4:30 pm est
(pretty late in the afternoon >_<)

Riike
01-27-2005, 12:45 AM
Ok, work schedule has changed around a bit and if anyone is on tonite that can help I would much appreciate. Tried a few times this afternoon but were unsuccessful. I'll have BG up for a while if any can help. If we can't get it tonite I'll try to be on tomorrow when I originaly scheduled it.

Mr Clean
01-28-2005, 04:25 AM
Sorry I missed, if you you still need help and I am on I will be there (evenings, I work during the day :) )

Riike
01-29-2005, 01:56 AM
Thanks but I got it last night :D

Big thanks to Gallac :thumbs:
and Double thanks to Skylen :thumbs: :D :thumbs:

Any and everybody let me know if I can help in anyway with anything. I would say that applies to you too Skylen but I doubt there is anything that I could do for u that u couldn't do for yourself 10 times faster. heh BUT if I can help don't hesitate to just ask.