PDA

View Full Version : Battler Raid Cancelled

Bashman
01-26-2005, 08:35 PM
Ozzy did that for me /hug /kiss /whatever :D

But with still can do Ceremonial bracer, it is the last artifact i need for template =/

just tell me what u think about that

OUTLAWS Jag
01-26-2005, 09:27 PM
Why dont you try helping others out first. You never offer to help anyone unless you have a reason on the back burner. Meaning from your exact quote in /gu the other day "Ill come if we can do battler after". You use this guild for your own personal gain and NEVER show any support when it comes to others.

Saretta
01-26-2005, 09:32 PM
Well actually he offered to help with something several times the last week but noone needed him to help.

OUTLAWS Jag
01-26-2005, 09:33 PM
OOOOOOOO first time for everything I guess

Bashman
01-27-2005, 10:48 PM
"Why dont you try helping others out first. You never offer to help anyone unless you have a reason on the back burner. Meaning from your exact quote in /gu the other day "Ill come if we can do battler after". You use this guild for your own personal gain and NEVER show any support when it comes to others."

WTF! ask max, who was there when he asked for gov, i was there....
ask riike, who was there when he needed a puller, i was there...
U were not there so u cant say.....

After those many /send jaggart im sry bud, i apologies, i didnt know shade=jag, i would have given you the tarin 3/3 after what u gave me...u need anything atm?

and then....no answer from joo

/gc quit inc prolly but.....who care i guess since im not helping anyone....

OZZYOGRE
01-28-2005, 02:20 AM
Please if you feel the need to /gc quit just do it. As an officer I don't like my guild being threatened with I may just /gc quit. I understand you are a young child, but please try to not act like it.

Bashman
01-28-2005, 05:13 AM
/copy last message without the /gc quit thing then...

wasnt the main subject of my post anyway

Saretta
01-28-2005, 09:11 PM
Well if u need a cleric for ceremonial bracer, I'll be there :) (after ML 2 raid)