PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Q3 Map

Fragetti
01-30-2003, 05:51 PM
I will compile the list and update the server. What do you think of punk-buster and should we run it on the server? Did you ever here of (Insta-unlagged) Link
Link (http://www.digitaldelay.net/InstaUnlagged/index.cfm)
Frag You Later :P

FUS1ON
01-30-2003, 09:05 PM
Most of us just started playing Q3 a month ago and I couldn't tell you the names of them yet to save my soul. :blink:
I've read somethings about the pros and cons of Punkbusters and would like to try it on your server. If we run into problems we could always change back. Right? :WTF:
I'm game for the extra mods, but I think we ought to wait until some of the others get to know the default maps and the hang of playing regular Q3. If we go too fast, too soon, some of them might get swamped and lose interest and give up on us.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
01-30-2003, 10:42 PM
I am still new.
Some maps are just too big for 4 or 5 people.
I say turn the punk buster on.

Fragetti
01-30-2003, 10:55 PM
OH Thanks Shogun :blink:
I didn’t realize you guy's are new to Quake (Not from the way you guys play. You guys
are good for beginners) OK that’s easy then I will stick to the basics for now and load most of the better standard death match maps so you can learn them. I will also turn down the bots to hardcore. (you don’t want it to easy or do you?) I aim to please and Frag :rolleyes: Hay I tried not Serious Sam looks cool I like the weapons. I cant seem to get the death match to run just the first screen. If I click or hit enter it goes away for a sec. and comes right but still cant get in? Were do I extract that CD thingy (Bin folder) Thanks Frag you Later :thumbs:

FUS1ON
01-30-2003, 11:09 PM
To practice the maps by yourself: Select network from the main menu, Select start Server, Change Game type to Fragmatch, To select the map change the level to like Little Trouble, Hole, etc..., Set the server visible to No and hit Start. ;)

Your right, That file I sent you need to be extracted to the bin folder. ;)

Hollar back at me if you need more help with SS and I'll do the same about Q3 with you. Deal?

Fragetti
01-31-2003, 12:11 AM
You got it that goes for all :blink:

I will be out there later on say 8 pm est if any body wants to play? lets do runt fest
I will take out the larger maps for now. As far as punkbuster If we suspect someone is cheating we can always turn it on. I do not have cheats enabled on the server but there are some sly people out there :down:
Frag you Later

FUS1ON
01-31-2003, 12:14 AM
Sounds good, Works for me :thumbs:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
01-31-2003, 12:28 AM
I'll be there.

OUTLAWS Spike
01-31-2003, 12:40 AM
I can't make it tonight guys. :bawling:
I can make it Fri. or Sat. anytime. :thumbs:

FUS1ON
01-31-2003, 12:49 AM
Chico is ready. ;)

OUTLAWS Ada
01-31-2003, 06:12 PM
I have dusted off the CD and installed the patch. Played the first game today of instagib. Got splatted! What a surprise. I remember the first games of Sam too! :w00t: