PDA

View Full Version : Gamemecca UT servers

Death-Dude
01-30-2003, 05:56 PM
Man, it seems there is never anyone in GM Houston, and GM Detroit is never up, that I can tell. Doesn't anyone play UT 2K3 on pub?

OUTLAWS The Machine
01-30-2003, 07:20 PM
Damn. GM Houston used to be packed. :wacko:

Pure_Evil
01-30-2003, 07:46 PM
I used to play at Houston but never got good pings or gameplay. Always seemed jammed and choppy. There were some requests for it to be changed from DM or for the player limit to be lowered and the answere was no. I tried to play a few times with a ton of players on it and it was slow motion. I think a lot of players were turned off by it. Most of the DOA|MH guys play at Proffesor Fragmore's Field Trip, FRAGISM, and Methane Caves.

I myself play TDM and look for servers that have just launched a game and have at least 6 players in it. I don't haunt any particular server and hradly ever play DM.

Slash
01-30-2003, 07:54 PM
It runs great for me and I only play from home not from the office. It is still the number 2 most popular server on the planet. link (http://ut2003stats.epicgames.com/servers.html)

|SCK|Sephiroth
01-30-2003, 08:55 PM
I love that server!

Pure_Evil
01-30-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Slash@Jan 30 2003, 02:54 PM
It runs great for me and I only play from home not from the office. It is still the number 2 most popular server on the planet. link (http://ut2003stats.epicgames.com/servers.html)
That's impressive! I wasn't trying to bash the server, just telling my experience with it. N/O intended!

Slash
01-30-2003, 10:03 PM
No offense taken whatsoever! :thumbs:

Death-Dude
01-31-2003, 12:10 AM
I see that, but it's hard for me to understand. Believe me, I'd rather play there than anywhere else, but it is commonly empty for me. Man, I played on "Who Farted" yesterday, there is a perfect ass named "Player" who stands there without firing for 5 rounds, all the while knocking everyone who is winning with "what a joke" and "oh, your (sp) real good". I like to play with folks who are looking to have fun. This guy went on and on, attacking me verbally, or whoever won the round. I told him that, since he was so good, why not whoop our butts, or go play with some elite clan, and make money. I'll continue to check in on Houston. Thanks.

Pure_Evil
01-31-2003, 03:40 AM
I like the who farted server because of the Liandri map and the new Deck 16 map. I've had some GG's there.