PDA

View Full Version : GoV

NerotheInsane
02-19-2005, 03:49 AM
I would like to have help doing GoV, if it's up next Tuesday the 22. Either in the afternoon or Evening. This would be anouther hurdle out of the way. I need help with how to run it now so if Saan, Cesar, or Skylen could lend a hand planning it, I would be grateful.

NerotheInsane
02-21-2005, 08:26 PM
ah i guess i';ll have tocancell due to lack of intrest.

OZZYOGRE
02-21-2005, 09:12 PM
hey sorry must have missed this post...If I am on I'm up to help

NerotheInsane
02-21-2005, 11:16 PM
well after talking with Saan a bit i need healers and pure tanks to do it he didn't tell me how many though :P

Skylen
02-22-2005, 04:40 PM
This arti has got to be one of the easier artifacts to do with a puller.... Not sure why people say it is so hard. =(

NerotheInsane
02-22-2005, 11:45 PM
what do i need to bring besides my toon :)

Skylen
02-23-2005, 04:04 PM
Ummmmmm, I want to roll on this artifact if we get it. =P

Riike
02-24-2005, 08:07 AM
This arti is pure cake...IF you get the right puller. Servant necro and PF bot can take Danos with ease...hell once I had to take down Danos and one of his named buddies. Luckily it wasn't his hib caster buddy...that one tears through my poor energy resist necro. Best method I know of is have a mins pull Danos west of the night camp and past the necro and bot...once all 3 named start strolling back to the camp the mins needs to sweep in again and grab aggro to Danos (to get the named adds aggro) then run north, then the servant aggros Danos with DI up so the necro holds the aggro.

I'd be more than willing to help with this tomorrow...look for me online in the afternoon...or if ya wanna wait for skylen so we can kill Danos in under 10 seconds :D we can do it tomorrow night when hes on. :thumbs:

NerotheInsane
02-24-2005, 04:36 PM
we have already finnished it for my toon, Thanks Skylen!

Skylen
02-24-2005, 05:08 PM
I was just giving Nero grief, felt bad when I spaced out... heh Still trying to figure out why pulling sometimes spawns some oj con adds that help Danos. Think Mythic is onto us.. lol