PDA

View Full Version : sidi farming ideas

nibbert
03-02-2005, 10:47 AM
had an idea that 2 fg's could farm the first knight in caer sidi and get a ton of drops was wondering if any one is intrsed in doing this we would make it there then log out befoerr the first kinght we could farm for 1-2-weeks or so
the kinghts can drop 3-6 items per kill anc can drop any item that any of the key mobs drops wed basically need 2 fg's that were strong the draw back is the charcters would basically be stuck in sidi would want to try to do it at least 1one aday at a set time like 8 pm est or something plese post here if you have any intrest and what chars you could bring note: we will also have to do a raid to get to the first knight this could be done on a sat sun or fri

voulnters i have so far length we stay and stuff can also be discussed but wanna do this minmum 7 days

grp 1
shogun (arms)
spike (pally)
Eternity (cleric)
fatacat (cleric)
skylen (a golem)
Silvanis (pally)
Drugord(minst or pally or necro)
Jockhammer (cleric or reaver)

grp 2
machine (arms)
nibbert (pally)
BainSidhe (minstrel)
elaynnn (cleric)
Gowan (cleric)
Torrtuga (merc)
enochh (pally)
---------- (open)

Cheron
03-02-2005, 05:21 PM
Well, my Cleric is my main, so I cant leave her in Sidi for a week. But I could bring my lvl 40 Theurgy, with some work can get her to 46 for red pbt relatively quickly, or my Inf who is 50.

nibbert
03-02-2005, 05:30 PM
probaly take 1-3 weeks to get enought people and a time every one can go

Cheron
03-03-2005, 04:29 PM
I talked to Torrtuga, 50 merc, and Silvanis, who has a 50 pally. Both would be interesting in bringing their toons on this. Their in Order of Anarchy in our /as so can talk to them there. Baby Theurgy? She's 43 already :-p

madax
03-06-2005, 03:01 AM
I could bring madax (50 s/s arms)
Eldest (50 air thuggy)
Visitant (50 sight necro)
Eternity (50 rejuv cleric) Wifes char so not as effective under my control

Eldest and madax are on the same account the others have their own account.
Also have several sub 50 chars ranging from the mid 30's to the mid 40's

Madax

nibbert
03-06-2005, 01:37 PM
now we need either croc ring thugie and another cleric or 2 clerics to have a decent shot at this

madax
03-06-2005, 02:57 PM
I also have 46 enhance cleric on visitant's account.

Madax

nibbert
03-07-2005, 12:02 PM
maybe we could bribe skylen to help get us there by giving him 1/2 the stones we get on the wat there skylen will make us get there alot faster when we do a raid to get into the dungon

Skylen
03-07-2005, 04:53 PM
lol, I'm set on stones, if you guys pick a time to do this, can even leave one of the thuergy's in ther with you who has a lvl 10 croc ring. Only thing I'd be interested in now is the minstrel drops, have a few pieces, and I heard with all 6, you get a necklace or something?

nibbert
03-07-2005, 10:00 PM
are the necks you can get but you must bee wearing a full suit of sidi class armore

http://www.classesofcamelot.com/other/caer_sidi/#Necklaces

Shadow Templar Medallion - Apocalypse Only Drop
+21 str, +10% body, +10% spirit, +10% slash
Unlimited charges of endurance regen - value 3
Must be wearing full suit of Caer Sidi Armor to wear this item

Eloquent Chain Necklace - Apocalypse Only Drop
+24 int, +24 pie, +10% crush, +10% matter
Unlimited charges of power regen - value 3

Doomwarded Choker - Apocalypse only Drop
+21 dex, +10% spirit, +10% matter, +10% crush
Unlimited charges of health regen - value 6

Stone Boned Choker - Apocalypse only Drop
+21 con, +10% slash, +10% thrust, +10% crush
Unlimited charges of 150 pt melee health buffer

(Medallion of Dark Beauty) - Apocalypse only Drop
[Note this is translated from a German server and may not be the correct name]
+21 cha, +10% cold, +10% body, +10% crush
Unlimited charges of 30 pt str/con buff

Medallion of Avoidance - Apocalypse only Drop
+21 qui, +10% heat, +10% energy, +10% thrust
Unlimited charges of 30 pt dex/qui buff

imagiane a stlether with the shadow templar medaliion

nibbert
03-08-2005, 11:34 AM
Elannyn will come as bluestorm

Skylen
03-08-2005, 07:15 PM
Bah, the necklace only drops from Apoc, and can only be equipeed if you have the 6 armor pieces!? Bah, guess a little research into Apoc is needed.. heh

nibbert
03-08-2005, 08:01 PM
thats why i wanna kill apoc

Riike
03-11-2005, 02:04 AM
Can park pally in there if ya need...would really be the only toon that I could be without for that long and that would be affective for this raid.

Cheron
03-11-2005, 03:18 AM
Sorry Nibb, but I'm not gonna be able to do this. As of monday my account closes. I may be back in two weeks, but if I am it will only be for 1 month, cuz when summer gets here I'll be taking the whole time off to be with my girlfriend :-D

nibbert
03-11-2005, 12:01 PM
bummer cheron hope you come back after the summer

nibbert
03-15-2005, 01:29 AM
gonna post this in the raid ideas forum on ingrine albs see if we can get some cleric intrest

nibbert
03-18-2005, 12:38 AM
does any body have a problem with march 26th at 8 pm for the main sidi raid

Gallac
03-18-2005, 07:22 AM
Nibbert, if my idea on using the servant necro at least to begin engagement with Apoc works, with only 30-60 players. Apoc is going to die a crapload more often.

Too bad I most likely wont make it for this raid to try it out. Ill have to wait for the next one. Still need to gather a few facts, mostly double checking absorption of the necro pet. I know the approximate, but I want to get it down to the closest detail. When I get most of the info, ill talk to you about a good strategy to do it. Ive already got a few that come to mind.

nibbert
03-18-2005, 11:44 AM
if we could get 20 earth thegists and enough people to get them to apoc wed be able to kill him with 10 thugies we got him to 50 precent with the increase in to hit with that could outright kill him if they got there pets off

Skylen
03-18-2005, 04:55 PM
So moving SIdi raid to next Saturday then? Not sure what you mean by main sidi raid?

Gallac
03-18-2005, 05:34 PM
I know if we have enough Theurgies wed pwn him, but my plan can also allow for that if we have enough theurgists.

One major part of the plan is to allow the raid to kill all the adds that spawn right at the start, because I see that as one of the major reasons we die. Also, if my pet can at least keep aggro long enough for adds to be killed and theurgies to build up power/str on him before everyone else caves in, we should be able to do it no problem. This all depends on how well my pet can hold his aggro and for how long too.

If we dont have enough theurgies, and the dmg shield does enough dmg to at least keep aggro long enough and hard enough, might be duoable.

FUS1ON
03-18-2005, 07:16 PM
I'm sorry Nibbert but with the now weekly dragon raids, it sure is going to tempting to pull my Armsman out of there. I've got a Cleric, maybe I could use it for the dragon raid instead but if not, a bird in the hand is worth more than two in the bush.

Can anyone take my place in the Sidi raid?

Saretta
03-18-2005, 09:33 PM
I can't on 26th

nibbert
03-18-2005, 11:07 PM
this would be an additonal sidi raid ill change the date since bain cant make it that day cant make it that day

nibbert
03-18-2005, 11:08 PM
depending on how sucessful this will determine if this is done again by me
this will be a seprate raid that will speffically log out at the first knight and stay there need people to be aware of this you can come on this raid but it will be stopping after killing the frist kinght if more people can come on the raid but they must be aware that the raid will be stopping after killing the frist kinght if other people do come i will try to have one of those people hold the loot cause after the first knight is killed the 2 farming groups will be logging out it will be very very hard to kill the 2nd kinght with 2 groups logging and do a lotto spefically for those who helped us get to the frist knightt and farrming people but the farming people (on alts ) can roll on the drops because the toons they bring will be stuck in caer sidi

Skylen
03-21-2005, 05:46 PM
ANother option is to go as far as you can til wipe, have someone else lotto, and run back toons to keep inside SIdi, mobs should not have respawned by time you get back, so can move back to Apoc room and log out there, of course I have never tried that yet, but don't see why it wouldn't work...

nibbert
03-22-2005, 11:28 AM
porblem with that is the respwn with a small group each level of caer sidi can respawn every hour after you kill any key mob in caer sidi and after 8 hours the entire dungon can respwn at once and if a key mob respawns its door will also lock if there are not people inside the dungon the doors have not locked on me if we were inside the dungone when something respwned but if no one is insied the doors will lock form what ive observed

nibbert
03-23-2005, 11:09 AM
right now trying to get a date that all the people on the list can make it maybe april first 8 pm est?

Riike
04-09-2005, 05:24 AM
If everyone is still planning on doing this nightly Sidi farming idea...I can leave my pally in there for a while...was planning on trying to make it and was gonna pull with sorc but can pull with pally if we are still gonna do this farming thing...

nibbert
04-12-2005, 08:32 PM
im sorry guys but due to my upcoimg work scheduel i cant be on consistantly enough to accually get this done in the next few months but if some wants to take over the orgainzing feel free but as of now i can not lead this maybe in a few months ill try to get this together again