PDA

View Full Version : These new mobs ...

FUS1ON
03-09-2005, 12:50 AM
These new mobs need to die soon.

First time i've seen a bonus of 3% to melee, archery, etc ... usually it's only 2%.

Leviathin http://camelot.allakhazam.com/db/search.html?cmob=10683
Realm: All Realms
Type: Animal
Description:
Large Ketos. Around loc= 55k 20k
Minimum Level: 65
Maximum Level: 65

Known Loot:

Leviathan Heart
Constitution: 22 pts
Spirit Resist: 8%
Hits: 24 pts
Energy Resist: 8%
Constitution attribute cap: 6%
Stat Debuff spell effectiveness: 3%

Leviathan Ring of Defiance
Thrust Resist: 8%
Matter Resist: 8%
Body Resist: 8%
Hits: 44 pts
Heat Resist: 8%

Leviathan Ring of the Deep
Strength: 21 pts
Constitution: 21 pts
Dexterity: 21 pts
Hits: 20 pts
Melee Combat Speed: 3%
Strength attribute cap: 7

Leviathan Skin Cloak
Slash Resist: 8%

Leviathan Tail Belt

Leviathin Tooth Necklace
Constitution: 18 pts
Dexterity: 18 pts
Quickness: 18 pts
Hits: 80 pts
Hit Points bonus cap: 32

Kraken http://camelot.allakhazam.com/db/search.html?cmob=10682
Realm: All Realms
Type: Animal
Description:
Large octopus with a nasty DoT
Minimum Level: 65
Maximum Level: 65

Known Loot:

Black Water Belt
Strength: 24 pts
Constitution: 21 pts
Dexterity: 21 pts
Strength attribute cap: 5
Dexterity attribute cap: 5

Black Water Bracer
Cold Resist: 8%

Kraken Beak Necklace
Body Resist: 8%
Hits: 20 pts
Dexterity attribute cap: 7
Archery Speed: 3%

Kraken Eyelid Cloak
Crush Resist: 8%
Acuity: 12 pts
Acuity Attribute Bonus Cap: 4
Power bonus cap: 4

More info on the mobs:
http://vnboards.ign.com/Gaheris_(Co-op)__Server_Forum/b22329/83711689/?33
http://vnboards.ign.com/Galahad/b20663/83387117/?2

FUS1ON
03-09-2005, 01:03 AM
Forgot this one:
http://vnboards.ign.com/Albion_Disciple_Discussion/b22324/83906484/?6

Ok, Ok, Ok, I really wanted to work on my post count :P

OUTLAWS The Machine
03-09-2005, 01:35 AM
This on live servers yet?

Skylen's crew > new mobs lol.

Saretta
03-09-2005, 01:41 AM
It is and Kraken at least is a real sweety from what u hear :P

Leviathan is hiding very well tho :(

OUTLAWS Spike
03-09-2005, 02:49 AM
Wow nice drops, thx for the info bro :thumbs:

Skylen
03-09-2005, 04:54 PM
Bah, I'm tired of solo'ing those mobs, when they gonna give more mobs like Apoc to solo out in the open without having to kill 200 before killing him!? =P

I'm game, just let me know when..

Riike
03-19-2005, 04:04 PM
Anyone know if these new mobs can be solo'd with servant necro + bot? Anyone tried it yet? if so, which mob was easier/doable? If they are both lvl 65 mobs then one would think they are doable considering the SoM mobs are higher than they are and I solo those all the time. Or do these new mobs have plate armor like the Anathemic Salamander who's only lvl 57-63 and not doable with a necro.

Sauron
03-19-2005, 08:08 PM
Anyone know if these new mobs can be solo'd with servant necro + bot? Anyone tried it yet? if so, which mob was easier/doable? If they are both lvl 65 mobs then one would think they are doable considering the SoM mobs are higher than they are and I solo those all the time. Or do these new mobs have plate armor like the Anathemic Salamander who's only lvl 57-63 and not doable with a necro.

a) Anathemic sally is Soloable by Necro + bot

b) Nope on both mobs not soloable by Necro + bot cause they have too many tricks like zephyr at speed 5 (pet loss) ; Grapple ; Spawning adds ; Insta killing NPC's (pets) ... these 2 mobs are the best example that lvl of the mob means close to nothing

Black Rose
03-19-2005, 09:38 PM
wow both necklace are pretty cool :wub:

OUTLAWS BIOHAZARD
03-19-2005, 11:20 PM
I can do Kraken on Merlin with my animist pretty easy spam lvl 9 shrooms untill cap then keep casting aoe bt on the shrooms ftw!

Skylen
03-21-2005, 05:50 PM
I took down Leviathin the other night, of course I wiped with 60 parasites that only conned blue, but not before pets did my dirty work for me, slowly, and was able to loot with last toon... Dropped a couple cool belts with intense resists...

Not sure necro could do him, what killed me was the fact that he throws you in the water, and anymore then one person he throw them in different directions, and my cleric was thrown out of range of golems, and parasites all spread out onto everyone. He is one big ugly fish stick though.. heh

FUS1ON
03-21-2005, 07:32 PM
He is one big ugly fish stick though.. heh

:funny:

Gallac
03-30-2005, 01:04 AM
I havent tried Leviathan yet, but im sure if I go with Skylen and help eradicate those blue helpers, should be able to do it NP and easy.

As for Kraken, hes a tough SoB... BUT I believe ive found a way to at least get him down enough before he runs off like the little girl it is. The 4 primary difficulties for the necro with Kraken is:

1) Zephyr - I already know how to negate this, 2 ways in fact. And no I wont tell you how, but I will say I got somewhere I NEVER thought possible while trying one of them. :p

2) Rocks throwing - This is extremely dangerous on the clerics/healers, but Id surmise that if you at least have 2 FoP clerics + a backup its possible to survive well enough so long as the backup keeps the 2 primary healers alive and pet doesnt die immediately.

3) The Heretic like DoT. I thought this was solly his rock throwing when I tried him, but from what ive read since then, Ive surmised its probaby just his nasty DoT. This is the primary 'killer' of the pet.

4) His running ass. This, I think is probably going to be the toughest challenge when facing him as he WILL run when hes at about 25%/35% life.

My guess, Minstrel, Necro, +2-4 clerics and possibly a spair tank/necro for when the damn thing runs and it will be quite possible to kill the bastard.