PDA

View Full Version : Im really kicking some ass these days in utk4

Free Styler
03-14-2005, 04:29 PM
Well i started playing utk4 for the last week and i must say WOW.

I`m on fire and i mean on fire(when not lagging)

Im playing no crosshair.

And my name is no cross.I`m not a regular player that`s for shure but if im doing well when i play i`m doing well.

Im playing no cross hair and i have to say that i have the angles figured out.
Last night i was doing flawlesses against not so bad players.Tho i will say i played a few top dogs one called naga.I entered he was at 19 -0 and the game finiched at me 24 -3 and him 30-4.I was landing everything.

Combo shocks in any air attack = spot on.

It`s like if i upgraded with the shock rifle. by 1000%

Now i need to keep the angles in mind and damn i must say playing this game no cross hair is a bit like sam but with every gun having a 15 degree differencial.

I still have a bit of problems landing every flak shots but all and all it's not bad.

If i would have a better computer i think i could kick some major ass.

I played a other guy called emig5 in his server.he killed me but i should have left he was owning the map always a second before me for armor i had 100 ping he had 20 and it was more of a lets shoot where your not at to hit kinda game.

anyways he had 30 and i was at 20 tho i usally win when playing more players in a regular server against him.

I was is a movie from the ownage server i think it was called aqualong.lol

I had that name for 2 days when he put me init being destroyed by shock rifle.

All and all im starting to enjoy this game a hole lot.Air combos are just so damn fun to do.

Ill post a few pics later

And i will install q3 and start playing that game also.

Pure_Evil
03-14-2005, 04:46 PM
Nice work! :thumbs:

what name/ tags are you playing under? It's been a while since we squared off ;)

Or maybe I could get you over to the Fractionary server for a few rounds :)

Hope to see you around :thumbs:

BlackWolf
03-14-2005, 04:57 PM
Nice :cool:

maybe he will use our Saints tag :rolleyes: ~tSTs~

Free Styler
03-14-2005, 05:10 PM
no cross is my name and ill put the tags saints no cross or sometin and could you give me the ip adress of the server your playing on.I'll join for a couple of rounds.

Btw i dont know most of the maps rankin antalus grendel keep and 1 or 2 more are the only ones i played enough to know them.

Free Styler
03-14-2005, 05:17 PM
And rankin is the one i mostly play.

What i mean is if it's a level i dont know against a top dog it's hard ownng him.I would have to anticApate where he his whitout knowing where i am lol.

I still do well tho. whats the ip of the fractionnory server and pass if there is one.

ont worry BW i'll put this name on from now on ~tSTs~ no cross

Pure_Evil
03-14-2005, 05:21 PM
I still do well tho. whats the ip of the fractionnory server and pass if there is one.

ont worry BW i'll put this name on from now on ~tSTs~ no cross

The Fractionary : East :: TDM
64.237.35.119:7777

no pass.

I know TDM may not be your Gig, but that's one of the few pubs the big dogs bark at.

I'm quite often the femur bone when I venture in :bawling:

BlackWolf
03-15-2005, 04:11 PM
BTW it was a great mod u gave me (TAM) its great fun :thumbs:

Free Styler
03-16-2005, 01:07 PM
i played yesterday different story.

I could not aim whit no cross hair anymore plus i was doing not to good.

i just havent played enough to really have the angles ancred.

My mind always seems to slip back to serious sam angles :(

oh well if id practice long enough i think things would be different.

i played with a dot as a crosshair yestersday

if Not having played sam for 2 months i pop in and do ok not having played unreal for 2 days and it's different story

OUTLAWS 9.99repeating^32
03-17-2005, 05:31 PM
Good to year you're playing well. I'm surprised you did well without any crosshair, especially with regards to long range Shock Rifle shots. By the way, I saw that movie with you in it, and as soon as you mentioned the name "no crosshair" I immediately thought of the scene (you were by the 50 armor in Rankin correct?).

Keep up the good work.

z°crazym0ntana
03-17-2005, 06:26 PM
n/o free styler but i don't think you can ever become ownage without a crosshair.. believe me i know ;)

He Is Legend
03-17-2005, 07:31 PM
Yea, i dont think anyone could pull off having no cross with really good aim

sam is a different story, there isnt any single shot guns besides the colt and sniper, but the sniper you have to zoom in or you wont hit any dmg

EXEcution
03-17-2005, 08:04 PM
And i will install q3 and start playing that game also.
Right on bro!
I'm not a big ut2004 fan, but q3 is a diff story.
right now im practicing a mod called cpma for q3, its basically the same game but with modified jumps and movement, 20x faster than ut2004, much better maps, hardly any lag, and its just an awesome experience.
so we should like hook up and play sometime :babe: :D

Free Styler
03-18-2005, 02:20 AM
yep that was me 99999999 near the armor

About the no cross hair being impossible i tend to disagree but yes it would be a amazing task to accomplish.

But seriously if id take a demo of a game where im doing very well without cross hair.....Im practicly hitting everything.

Im not talking about newbish owning im talking about getting the job done with good players.

But like i said its either im spot on or im spot off.

I tend to land head shots with lighting gun more without the cross hair then with it. no zooom
Cross hair hypnotizes you sometimes for me anyways.

It"s all about the center of the screen.

theres a click moment when not playing with a cross hair where you just know your hitting them head shot spot on.

i dont get that feeling with a cross hair:( tho i still shoot on target.

a other point i may had is that when playing seomeone very good who has a better computer or should i say a decent up to the "standard of what you need to have" well cross or no cross its the same story.I have to shoot where he is not at.You feel the time differencial in the caracters movements.

In a lan tho.....i think with a lot of practice if id have time....Id be able to handle every weapon quite nicely without cross hair and get the job done

Sam or no sam it's the same story in utk4 perfect timing with perfect angle.

And yes exe ill install it and when i do ill pm you so we can have a few goes.Just let me a weekend to get the hang of it :).

unforgiven
03-18-2005, 05:44 AM
ok add me to ur xfire unfo is the name...i will let u play a good friend of mine name battledragon....u have to use no cross hair.....i guarentee u will not win...hell u can play me and u will prolly lose. thur is noway in hell u can be any good without it. who were u playing without the cross hair on....prolly some not to good clan..or atleast thur not to good players. see ya in game

Unfo

Pure_Evil
03-18-2005, 12:50 PM
:watchmovi

Unfo's probably the most improved player I've seen in the last month, makes it interesting, and yes, Battledragon is freaking Nasty!

I'll set up Kurgen for you guys if ya want, maybe make it for 2 players and 10 spectators so we can all grab some :watch: and watch the show.

Free, you use Xfire? if so, post your handle and I'll add you, maybe then we can hook up :thumbs:

Free Styler
03-18-2005, 08:14 PM
Hehe your on my friend .

unforgiven what is xfire and tonight would be good for me.Unfortunatly im not home before 10pm eastern time.

Ill ghost my system and then will be ready for some action. 3 games.

Rankin antalus grendel keep. if thats ok.

anyways let me know if 11 pm is good for you.like i said i dont know waht is xfire but i have the most recent patches just give me the ip of the server with the time and place being the ip hehe and ill be there.

if not tonight saturday or sunday bring battle dragon if you want

Warhead
03-18-2005, 08:18 PM
Heh - someone take a demorec for me, please, as I probably won't be able to watch this.

Pure_Evil
03-18-2005, 08:22 PM
I have a match on Kurgen at 10:00pm tonight, but I'll set up the {DS} server if you guys need it. I'll check here at 9:00pm tonight to see :watchmovi

BTW, both servers are owned by the same company and run from the same box, so there's no ping or hardware differences. :thumbs:

Warhead
03-18-2005, 08:30 PM
I dunno where you live Styler, but I've got a server in Ashburn, VA that you guys can use if you wish. 69.12.68.197 (The Missile Silo) - feel free to ping test. It's also running UTComp 1.6, so I can enable enhanced netcode if you guys want.

Free Styler
03-18-2005, 09:07 PM
i live in canada quebec.Will wait for unforgiven on this one.

If he wants to play at 11pm.That would be the time id be home and ready.

saturday seems good also if its not possible.

Either servers seems good to me.

But maybe unforgiven has a preference.

I`m going in this game with no expectations.

If i win good for me if not well no big deal.

I will play no cross hair and do feel that it is possible to kick ass without it tho not many seem to agree.

All and all it is possible to good without it has i have the complete certitude that ive done good without it in the pass.

No crosshair = invisible cross hair equaling the center of the screen.

it`s as simple has that.

unforgiven
03-18-2005, 10:13 PM
well we can play but it wont be tonight or saturday...maybe sunday if u can..i have to go party this weekend lol. i wont be home till sunday. if i am on for a bit tonight it will shock me lol. but i want to play on a server with the new inhanced net code that comes with ut comp 1.6 warhead, pure?

Free Styler
03-18-2005, 10:58 PM
sunday is ok for me.Give the time and pure or warhead is that ok for you?

If so sunday is fine with me:)

unforgiven
03-18-2005, 11:11 PM
I want the second map to be grendle though so yeah lol. prolly around 8 or 9 pm is good..dont know for sure but i will find out. peace

Fragetti
03-18-2005, 11:27 PM
why dont you guy's use the Duel Mod

Pure_Evil
03-18-2005, 11:54 PM
My dont you guy's use the Duel Mod
nah, 15 minute TWL rules? weapons stay off?

I can free up a server sunday with the exception of 8:45 to 10:15 because it's used for practice.

Just let me know what time, time limmit and weapons stay on or off, same with damage amp.adrenaline, and I assume no super weapons either.

GL HF guys :thumbs:

:watchmovi Warhead, pass the salt please ;)

Warhead
03-19-2005, 01:10 AM
You're free to use my server pretty much any time you need it. It's running UTComp 1.6, so I can enable the netcode for you.

Fragetti
03-19-2005, 02:27 AM
Free Styler gona get smoked........ :eek: j/k

Good luck man your going to need it :thumbs:
Frag

you better put your crosshairs on
your exstra armor on
your running shoes on
and your diper on

Ive played these guys many a times and I use all the above and still get my azz handed to me :D

Free Styler
03-19-2005, 03:36 AM
Well 8pm would be better for me.Like i said no cross is the deal and no cross it will be.

Let's rock it for sunday.:)

Free Styler
03-19-2005, 03:37 AM
And thanks warhead and pure for the servers.To be honest one or the other is fine for me.

Aries
03-19-2005, 02:02 PM
@WarHead on a side note, I got an idea for the soundtrack of the Missile Silo: "Galvanize" from the Chemical Brothers 'Don't hold back', 'Push the button' ;)

Warhead
03-20-2005, 05:27 AM
@WarHead on a side note, I got an idea for the soundtrack of the Missile Silo: "Galvanize" from the Chemical Brothers 'Don't hold back', 'Push the button' ;)
Haven't heard of that one - will have to see if I can find a sample online. :)

Pure_Evil
03-20-2005, 01:01 PM
well we can play but it wont be tonight or saturday...maybe sunday if u can..i have to go party this weekend lol. i wont be home till sunday. if i am on for a bit tonight it will shock me lol. but i want to play on a server with the new inhanced net code that comes with ut comp 1.6 warhead, pure?
that would have to be Warhead's server, Kurgen is set with 1.5 .

Warhead, can you host this?

Warhead
03-20-2005, 01:38 PM
Warhead, can you host this?
Shouldn't be a problem. I have a match at 9:00 PM Eastern, which will likely run until 10:00 or 10:30, so if we're gonna do this, I'd suggest we try to make it happen before 9 or after 10:30.

Free Styler
03-20-2005, 04:25 PM
before 9 pm is good for me.

7 or 8 pm would be the best imo.

Let's wait for unforgiven for the anwser.Is battle dragon gonna play or is it just you.

I suggest rankin grendel keep and antalus.In that order.

Please post if your available for 7 or 8 pm unforgiven.

Pure_Evil
03-20-2005, 09:02 PM
I set up Kurgen just in case with the 3 maps Free requested.

Set for DM
3 players( in case BD shows) 10 spectators ;)
No super weapons, no AMP, no adrenalin
15 min time limit
weapons stay OFF

IP = 66.208.105.139 PW= GM
use it if needed before 9.

GL HF :thumbs:

I would use WH's server as #1 choice, but Kurgen is set if needed. :thumbs:

Warhead
03-21-2005, 02:00 AM
Dunno if this is still on or not - I haven't heard anything from anyone tonight regarding this match.

Pure_Evil
03-21-2005, 02:56 AM
taking Kurgen back to normal

Free Styler
03-21-2005, 03:34 AM
Well i never got a awnser from unforgiven on this one.

staid home all day because of this.

Oh well hope it was not a inconvinience for you guys about the servers.

I was waiting for a response.

Perhaps a other time

Pure_Evil
03-21-2005, 01:47 PM
check out Xfire (http://www.xfire.com/xf/index.php) and add unfo to your list if you install it, then you can IM him and got at it any time if Warhead, Fragetti or myself are around to set up a server. Frag and Warhead use Xfire signatures at GM so you can get their names from there to add, and if you post or PM me yours, I'll add you too. It's like All Seeing Eye but better since it adds chat and a few other neat things and it doesn't lag you either.

Unfo was in our practice for about 45 minutes last night and said he didn't hear from you, and I could see why there was a communication issue. Xfire would eliminate that.

My offer for using Kurgen still stands, at it wasn't a issue for me either as far as setting it up, only take me 1 minute :thumbs:

Warhead
03-21-2005, 01:58 PM
My offer for using Kurgen still stands, at it wasn't a issue for me either as far as setting it up, only take me 1 minute :thumbs:
Ditto for the Silo - just let me know when you need it and I'll have it ready. :thumbs:

He Is Legend
03-21-2005, 05:10 PM
I'd like to play you too Freestyler

anytime of anyday, im homeschooled. anytime is fine for me, right now, whenver..just pm me and let me know..and my baby pure i think can set us up a server <3333

right baby? :D

Free Styler
03-21-2005, 07:02 PM
Well i`m kinda busy these days.I`ll install xfire and from there on will see what we can arrange

He Is Legend
03-21-2005, 10:34 PM
cool

when you get it..mine is r2kbored

unforgiven
03-22-2005, 02:34 AM
sorry guys i was reallly really busy alll weekend. didn't have time to play except for in practice. we will shoot for like tuesday or thursday..i will be playin those days. wednsday i gotta go play pool.....wit the women and some friends. i will be on xfire on tuesday and thursday at like 8 pm. agian sorry

unfo

He Is Legend
03-22-2005, 08:42 AM
what a busy pimp

unforgiven
03-22-2005, 02:26 PM
haha u know it!

skiierkid82
04-01-2005, 02:11 AM
hm....?

skiierkid82
04-01-2005, 02:12 AM